Generation Zero (Request)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Generation Zero (Request)

Post by Racer83 »

Deleted
Last edited by Racer83 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

with enough ammo you can kill anything :)
once someone figures out health there wont be need for gear

bigbang20061
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bigbang20061 »

Racer83 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:04 pm
Here is my humble attempt to contribute to cheating in this game. I have never uploaded a table before and i only know how to do pointers so i don't know if this will work for everbody, but i really hope i does.

I managed to find some of the skillvalues. Made a small table out of what i discovered. If anybody want to take what i have found and do something better with it, be my guest.

Stamina Multiplier
Stamina Recharge Mulitplier
Max Health Multiplier
Movement Speed Mulitplier
Covert Movement Speed
Visibility
Hip Shot Accuracy
Run And Gun ( Movement Accuracy )
Weapon Sway ( Sway When Aiming )
Heal Amount
Throw Distance
EMP Expert
Explosive Damge
Explosive Area Of Effect
Make Em' Count
Armor Damage
Trigger Happy
Component damage

Stamina Multiplier works strange. The less it is the more stamina you have. 0.5=50% more stamina.

Have Fun with this, i hope it works for everybody and not just me. If it doesn't i am sorry. As i wrote earlier, this is my first time uploading something like this.
Nice Job!

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

Racer83 wrote:

Visibility
Great work mate! How does visibility work? I changed the values but the enemies still see and attack me.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

pino44io wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:05 am
Racer83 wrote:

Visibility
Great work mate! How does visibility work? I changed the values but the enemies still see and attack me.
Did you open fire on them or stay quietly?

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

pino44io wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:05 am
Racer83 wrote:

Visibility
I don't know how it works. I just set it high and it seems to work for me. They loose me quickly, but that may just be the AI in the game.
I may simply have fooled myself into believing it to work. What i do know is that the faster i move around, the quicker the enemy notices me.
So i am thinking that the enemy awaresness of me i somehow tied to the noise that i make when running around or moving quickly.
On the other hand if i crouch then they suddenly don't notice me that easily.

I think the sneaking/awareness mechanic in this game is just strange.

I have tried my best to find the value for noise but have had no luck finding it. I think it is tied together with the visbility and you have to edit noise also for it to be more beneficiary for you the player.

Also, thanks! I am glad that my small table works for others :D

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Racer83 wrote:
Here is my humble attempt to contribute to cheating in this game. I have never uploaded a table before and i only know how to do pointers so i don't know if this will work for everbody, but i really hope i does.

I managed to find some of the skillvalues. Made a small table out of what i discovered. If anybody want to take what i have found and do something better with it, be my guest.

Stamina Multiplier
Max Health Multiplier
Covert Movement Speed
Visibility
Hip Shot Accuracy
Heal Amount
Throw Distance
EMP Expert
Explosive Damge
Explosive Area Of Effect
Make Em' Count
Armor Damage
Trigger Happy
Component damage

Stamina Multiplier works strange. The less it is the more stamina you have. 0.5=50% more stamina.

Have Fun with this, i hope it works for everybody and not just me. If it doesn't i am sorry. As i wrote earlier, this is my first time uploading something like this.
Ty for your work, when the pointers dont work for you, try to use "my" Table. I only do some scripts where the Health,Movement etc. address gets loaded. You can choose which movement speed do you want. I didnt do every single pointer, because of the most I dont know what it is. For exmaple "emp expert"?

When the game gets updated, and the script does not work anymore, use the bytes. Scan type is Array of byte and Writable + readable.
Attachments
GenerationZero_F 2.CT
Pointers by Racer83, script by myself
(36.46 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:41 pm
Racer83 wrote:

Stamina Multiplier
Max Health Multiplier
Covert Movement Speed
Visibility
Hip Shot Accuracy
Heal Amount
Throw Distance
EMP Expert
Explosive Damge
Explosive Area Of Effect
Make Em' Count
Armor Damage
Trigger Happy
Component damage

Ty for your work, when the pointers dont work for you, try to use "my" Table. I only do some scripts where the Health,Movement etc. address gets loaded. You can choose which movement speed do you want. I didnt do every single pointer, because of the most I dont know what it is. For exmaple "emp expert"?

When the game gets updated, and the script does not work anymore, use the bytes. Scan type is Array of byte and Writable + readable.
Thanks for this!

EMP Expert is the name of the skill that gives you a bigger EMP blast radius, put in 10 as a value and you disable all machines, for a limited time, in a pretty big area. The larger the value, the bigger the area.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Racer83 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:41 pm
Racer83 wrote:

Stamina Multiplier
Max Health Multiplier
Covert Movement Speed
Visibility
Hip Shot Accuracy
Heal Amount
Throw Distance
EMP Expert
Explosive Damge
Explosive Area Of Effect
Make Em' Count
Armor Damage
Trigger Happy
Component damage

Thanks for this!

EMP Expert is the name of the skill that gives you a bigger EMP blast radius, put in 10 as a value and you disable all machines, for a limited time, in a pretty big area. The larger the value, the bigger the area.
Useful^^

SPORES
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SPORES »

Option request - there is skill to mark enemy - increase time duration

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

SPORES wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:50 pm
Option request - there is skill to mark enemy - increase time duration
Tutorial:
[Link]

I did it for you, cost some time. Because I need to compare between the roboter.

The script is called "Wallhack" you find it under the Player header
Attachments
GenerationZero_F.CT
Added Wallhack -> watch Youtube video
(466.46 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Rysefox, i am not able to PM you so i am not able to answer your PM.
I get this when i try to add you as a recipient; "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt."

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Racer83 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:20 am
Rysefox, i am not able to PM you so i am not able to answer your PM.
I get this when i try to add you as a recipient; "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt."
Try now

BUFU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BUFU »

Da geht was,... oh, by the way LOOOOL!!!!!

ErraticEngineer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErraticEngineer »

Another request would be to make loot permanently have the yellow highlight so it's easier to see what needs to be looted for 100%, and easier to find collectables and weapons, if anyone knows how to even go about doing that. Thank you.