EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

We. The revolution

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Game Name: We. The revolution
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: 1.0.0
Options Required: Influence points cheat, Unlimited choices, No mistakes cheat, Factions relations to max, Family relations to max
Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: There could be more options but not seen them yet, I'm using the Hoodlum version

Trainer or table doesn't matter, just choose what you like the best

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: We. The revolution

Post by CaesarCzech »

+1 on this one. Pretty please :)

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Can somebody who is patreon on [Link] Save editor online edit and upload the save ? You can edit influence there but not family or faction due to patreon wall. HxD might be usefull there.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Looking into it right now.

So, looks like Influence Points +4 is Commoner Relation, Commoner Relation +4 is Aristocrat Relation (should be 0 when the option isn't there), Aristocrat Relation +4 is Revolutionary Relation, Revolutionary Relation +4 is Reputation. Grouped searches should work for this. Haven't manage to find the family members relationships yet.

For dice, if you want to reroll more than 3 dice, try this. Search for the number of dice you chose to reroll in 4 byte, if you select 1 for reroll search 1 and so on. You will eventually locate the number, lock it at 0 and you can reroll 6 together (just like the cheating AI). For times you can reroll, just search for the times you used reroll, if you used reroll once, search 1, if you used it twice, search 2. The addresses for the two are not close for some reason. The round number of the dice game is also controlled as a 4 byte, haven't manage to find a use for this yet. I was thinking maybe we can force the game to stop at a certain round until we get favorable rolls.

So score wise, I tried searching for score before and after reroll, they are not on the same address (might be on the same pointer but haven't figured that bit out yet). I tried using group search for the results, nothing came up. I'm kinda out of ideas for now. From what I gather, it looks like the best way is to find a way to cheat the score.
Last edited by The Mogician on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

Hello. Could you add dice mini game cheat, please? Because when you get to Act 2 Day 15, you encounter a character who changes the life of one of your family members by playing two score-cards of dice with you to determine their fate. If you lose either hand, something bad happens. I've played *both* hands over 20 times now and have not won a single hand out of either hand. It has been frankly infuriating.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:41 am
Hello. Could you add dice mini game cheat, please? Because when you get to Act 2 Day 15, you encounter a character who changes the life of one of your family members by playing two score-cards of dice with you to determine their fate. If you lose either hand, something bad happens. I've played *both* hands over 20 times now and have not won a single hand out of either hand. It has been frankly infuriating.
I'm working on it. I have tried individual roll scores and total of scores and these two haven't registered yet for me.

Gameplay wise, I won the first hand no issue but the opponent seem to rig the second hand because he would constantly roll 200+. Not sure if it is scripted.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:53 pm
Komstroj wrote:
I'm working on it. I have tried individual roll scores and total of scores and these two haven't registered yet for me.

Gameplay wise, I won the first hand no issue but the opponent seem to rig the second hand because he would constantly roll 200+. Not sure if it is scripted.
Well RNGJesus was never kind to me. Now I have tried for 68 times and never won a single hand. So that's that.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Komstroj wrote:

Well RNGJesus was never kind to me. Now I have tried for 68 times and never won a single hand. So that's that.
Try some of the tricks I posted above. It will help even the odds to a degree. I'm still working on a score hack. Currently I tried looking for the score before and after a reroll, they are not at the same address.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:13 pm
Komstroj wrote:
The Mogician wrote:

Try some of the tricks I posted above. It will help even the odds to a degree. I'm still working on a score hack. Currently I tried looking for the score before and after a reroll, they are not at the same address.
It's all good. But not with my luck. Even with rerolling more that 3 dice I still mostly get 1's.Dunno if game hates me or what.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:17 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:13 pm
Komstroj wrote:

It's all good. But not with my luck. Even with rerolling more that 3 dice I still mostly get 1's.Dunno if game hates me or what.
Impossible. While I don't have the best luck I definitely don't get mostly 1s.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

Well, as I said it is what it is. Even when I'm going relatively solid, AI just rolls 123456 and gets those sweet 500 points, by then I'm screwed.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:24 pm
Well, as I said it is what it is. Even when I'm going relatively solid, AI just rolls 123456 and gets those sweet 500 points, by then I'm screwed.
I think the game is scripted to make you lose one hand. I observed the phenomenon that if you win the first hand, the opponent will start racking up crazy dice in the second hand, generally 200+, had a 190 once but almost always 200+ with several occurances 6*6 dices). If you lost the first hand, the opponent in the second hand will start to go much easier.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

The problem is that AI never does that for me. I always play 2 hands and always lose no matter what.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:40 pm
The problem is that AI never does that for me. I always play 2 hands and always lose no matter what.
Even with extra rerolls and infinite rerolls you still can't win a single round? Cheat Engine has significantly improved my chances of winning the first round, I almost win the first round every single time with Cheat Engine.

Komstroj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Komstroj »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:48 pm
Komstroj wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:40 pm
Even with extra rerolls and infinite rerolls you still can't win a single round? Cheat Engine has significantly improved my chances of winning the first round, I almost win the first round every single time with Cheat Engine.
Yeah, just my luck. Not a single hand won over that time.