Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outlaws of the Old West

Post by GreenHouse »

Modebcn wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:07 pm
I see that someone has deleted my comment where I put the cheat table version 1.0.4, if I violated the rules or bothered someone I apologize, and also comment that if someone wants the cheat table for the version (1.0.3- 1.0.4) I comment and give it to them
If it really was deleted, then probably it has to do with the game having multiplayer.

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 pm
Modebcn wrote:
I see that someone has deleted my comment where I put the cheat table version 1.0.4, if I violated the rules or bothered someone I apologize, and also comment that if someone wants the cheat table for the version (1.0.3- 1.0.4) I comment and give it to them
If it really was deleted, then probably it has to do with the game having multiplayer.
I only play a single player, and the cheat table is only made for that purpose, do not use it in multiplayer although that fact I do not know, I know from the comments of the players that there are people playing with cheats but I do not know if the cheat table serves for this purpose in multiplayer I guess if that becomes more common the creators of the game will put anticheats on servers

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Modebcn wrote:

Upload it here. The site seems sketchy.

randomX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomX »

Someone can provide CT for 1.2.11?

Rrj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rrj »