(Paid Request) Forza Horzion 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jacf352
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

(Paid Request) Forza Horzion 4

Post by jacf352 »

Hello everyone,

I am making a request for someone to create a trainer for adding locked cars into Forza Horizon 4. I've seen many people try and mod credits and wheelspins but these usually get you banned and seem more complicated.

Anyways I'm willing to compensate someone for making the locked cars purchasable somehow on my current account. I got my hands on a modded saved file as well but idk if that helps.
Last edited by jacf352 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Paid Request) Forza Horzion 4

Post by GreenHouse »

You already posted this(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8798).
Don't do multiple posts to request the same thing.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:59 pm
You already posted this(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8798).
Don't do multiple posts to request the same thing.
I'll do one better.

I IP banned his ass because i am sick and tired of people abusing and treating this forum like trash. All this time for years i have been so lax and expecting the best of behavior from people and all it has led to is people making even bigger messes.

He posted this in trainers section, his 5 posts have been nothing but copy pasting and spamming the same message.

Now when he comes back using a proxy or VPN, he will behave like a good little boy, will read the rules and then post making sure he doesn't break them.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

I just find the correlation between online cheaters and online spammers to be a little funny. Especially the ones that are quick to let you know they won't do anything unethical with the cheats.

But I like how credits is "complicated", and unlocking all the individual cars isn't.

But reading between the lines I see: credits got them banned, and now they think this won't.

jacf352
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jacf352 »

Wait so last post is incorrect and I’m a complete moron for not reading the rules and being an asshole for posting the same thing over and over again, I actually didn’t know how to get my post attention and I’m not in online blogs like this all the time. If this isn’t enough to make you understand then ban my account if you need to.

Regarding the last post, I really don’t want freaking credits or xp, or anything that will have me break the ingame economy. There are actual cars that were obtainable when the game first came out but then they locked them, there is actually no way of getting them unless you mod your account or played a month ago.

Anyways, I’m sorry again and if my apology is not enough you can still call me out in this thread and use me as an example of how not to use this website.

If ok, I would like to delete this post and properly make a request for this by using the template and following the rules. Sorry for wasting all of your time.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

People, fucking stop wasting your entire life on one fucking single game. GET LAID! Spamming to get someone's attention gets you banned; offering $ for someone to take care of it brings faster results. There are paid requests as well, y'know...

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

jacf352 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 pm
I was actually just making an off hand comment, you had been banned so I didn't think you were a part of the conversation any more. It really wasn't even about you; it was in reference to what STN said, and the fact that we get a lot of spanners for this specific game (and with enough similar behavior I can't help but wonder if it's simply just one person). But I do find it funny that you instantly saw yourself in that comment. But, welcome back I guess. Just remember to mind your Ps and Qs, and you'll be fine. Mostly don't send PMs requesting hacks (that's what this section is for), don't bump a topic daily (most users don't come here daily or even weekly), and just understand that what you're asking for is a lot more involved and "complicated" than a simple credits cheat. And I would think having cars your not supposed to would be a big red flag and would be very easy to check server side, thus leading to a ban.
jacf352 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:43 pm
...I've seen many people try and mod credits and wheelspins but these usually get you banned and seem more complicated.

Anyways I'm willing to compensate someone for making the locked cars purchasable somehow...
Again just reading between the lines, something which is subjective. But good luck. There was someone working on a table for this game, might see if you can find that post and ask there.