Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQ] Idle Space Raider

Post by LoneStrider »

Game name: Idle Space Raider
Game Engine: Unity (I think)
Game Version: 1.1.0 (1.1.0 - 19 February 2019)
Steam Store Link: [Link]
Options: Any or all currencies* available.

*AP, KP, EAMD, MEDALS, SP, GOLD, ORE,SCRAP, Coins. (I believe that is all the currencies available), (You can pay for Coins, but you also seem to earn them free overtime just like the developers last game.)

Thanks if you are able to help or make anything working for this game.
Last edited by LoneStrider on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Journey Over
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] Idle Space Raider

Post by Journey Over »

I second this

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

I would be happy with just coins, but the other stuff would be good too. Coins you only get 5 a day for free and you can only spend 5+ at a time, so it would take some time to check the value changes. I did it over the course of 4 days checking increases and decreases and narrowed it down to a single address but it didn't do anything sadly.

The game seems quite resistant to standard cheat engine searching (including looking for unknown values and going by increase/decrease) unless I'm missing something.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Here you go, the scripts are kinda janky and weird, but they work. I didn't make anything to get KP or EAMD, as I don't have enough level to get those. As soon as I have them, I'll update the table.
- Increase Scrap, Ore, Gold, AP, SP, Medals.

If you have any problem or doubt, just ask me. Enjoy :)

UPDATE: Updated for version 1.4.4
Attachments
isr.CT
Game version 1.4.4
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 406 times
Idle Space Raider.CT
Game version 1.3.1
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
Idle Space Raider.CT
Game version 1.1.0
(670.76 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 am, edited 13 times in total.

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 pm
Here you go, the scripts are kinda janky and weird, but they work. I didn't make anything to get KP or EAMD, as I don't have enough level to get those. As soon as I have them, I'll update the table.
You can increase Ore, Gold, AP, SP and Medals.
Free contracts is the only thing that seems to work unless i'm doing something wrong. Thank you for getting this far though!
Last edited by Soryn on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Soryn wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:02 pm
Free contracts is the only thing that seems to work unless i'm doing something wrong. Thank you for getting this far though!
Can you enable the scripts? If you can, then it might be that you're not getting that much of a difference, do go into the script and increase the number from the commented line.
If you can't enable them, make sure that Mono is enabled, it should enable it when toggling the script, but maybe it doesn't for some reason.

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

nevermind, seems it just took a long time to load the stuff... Awesome job!

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 pm
- Increase Scrap, Ore, Gold, AP, SP, Medals and XP gain.

UPDATE: Added option to increase Scrap and XP.
So, like...I love you man.

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

btw, you kind of did do EAMD because if you massively increase the default ammo time you can then get an ammo mod and scrap it which gives you (whatever the time on it is) EAMD points.

Only thing thats really missing now is coins (not gold) you can check coins in the black market. You get 5 per day of playing. With that, you can just buy always idle and you won't need to use cheat engine to adjust idle delay. Also allows purchasing infinite ammo mods (amongst other things) if you can hack coins.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Soryn wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:02 am
btw, you kind of did do EAMD because if you massively increase the default ammo time you can then get an ammo mod and scrap it which gives you (whatever the time on it is) EAMD points.

Only thing thats really missing now is coins (not gold) you can check coins in the black market. You get 5 per day of playing. With that, you can just buy always idle and you won't need to use cheat engine to adjust idle delay. Also allows purchasing infinite ammo mods (amongst other things) if you can hack coins.
That's good then. And coins I saw that they worked differently, those have like a check or something that doesn't let you buy stuff even If you change their value.

aimi4s1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aimi4s1 »

do you have problem when increasing the exp multiplier (research)? when i increase it above 50, (1st max level is 100 i think), i cant reborn again, seems like a problem with lvling.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

aimi4s1 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:36 pm
do you have problem when increasing the exp multiplier (research)? when i increase it above 50, (1st max level is 100 i think), i cant reborn again, seems like a problem with lvling.
I'll check that. It might be that the reborn option checks something else apart from the XP.

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

yeah i couldn't reset either.... it forces you to get to a certain partol/raid level which scales with your actual level. Only problem is that if your exp rate is too high, you'll level faster than you can finish the required raid levels. So best not to raise it too high. That seems more like a game design flaw than anything. But eventually if you just leave the game alone, and increase damage, you'll hit the requirements. In the automation settings (if you have it raised high enough) you can set it to auto-reset when you meet whatever you set it to.

And just to let you know, KP isnt used yet and the stargate is still in development so nothing can be hacked with that until the dev updates the game.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Soryn wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:08 pm
yeah i couldn't reset either.... it forces you to get to a certain partol/raid level which scales with your actual level. Only problem is that if your exp rate is too high, you'll level faster than you can finish the required raid levels. So best not to raise it too high. That seems more like a game design flaw than anything. But eventually if you just leave the game alone, and increase damage, you'll hit the requirements. In the automation settings (if you have it raised high enough) you can set it to auto-reset when you meet whatever you set it to.

And just to let you know, KP isnt used yet and the stargate is still in development so nothing can be hacked with that until the dev updates the game.
I'll try to add something like: 'Always be able to reset.'

Soryn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soryn »

yeah, that would be adjusting the minimum raid/patrol/level required to reset if that is an option. I appreciate what you've done so far though!