What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Post by Akaize »

Fluke wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Akaize wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:01 am
How turn the MRP back, or change it to 0 ?

After use the trainer, the value is 999.999.999 (I just buyed a plane, and now I want to continue playing normally)
I managed to get around this by identifying the MRP value in cheat engine, loading into a mission and then editing my MRP value back to what I wanted, at the end of the mission it just progressed through as normal and didnt crash out
Now I need to reset the aircraft tree =P (to restore the game to a untouched state, I will change the money to the played reward max, and re-buy the planes)

astrman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astrman »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm
zenairis wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:22 am
Something I would love to see is the ability to equip all parts to see just how far you can push a Jet's performance. The part weight in the trainer that's available doesn't quite get that you'd still need a way to equip max number of parts.
Yeah I was able to find the amount of parts equipped with CE the problem is freezing it or nopping the instruction doesn't add any more parts, just freezes at the number you already have equipped.
I posted this in the trainer discussion also, but to touch on this subject.

In conjunction with being able to activate as many parts as you would like, I would love the ability to activate the level 2 multiplayer parts for single player. I have tried a few times to locate the address for parts and upgrades, however, I'm not knowledgeable enough to figure it out.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Sol wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:16 pm
I've already completed every mission on every difficulty of the campaign with an S rank, and am currently working on the last few medals (in particular the "machine guns only" and "never take damage" ones); after I finish those I could look into uploading my save file here for people. I have been cheating for high scores, so that part of it won't be legit.

I've also done nothing in Multiplayer, yet, but I may upload a new save file if/when I get all the medals in there as well...but I won't be using cheats in Multi (never do), so that might take me a bit longer to finish off.

In the meantime I'd be interested in a no collision toggle, and maybe a weapon velocity modifier if possible...along with distance. Essentially the ability to make everything go as far and fast as the railgun's projectiles. It should be possible since each weapon's stats are already modable in the game itself with the optional parts, but taking it beyond the intended spectrum would be interesting. ;)

EDIT--
Finally finished off the last few campaign medals, so until more content is added I've 100%'d the single player experience.
Here be my save file for those who're interested! You ought to be able to simply drop it into your save file's location to use it (BE SURE TO MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR OWN SAVE FILE FIRST!!), which ought to be %AppData%/Local/BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment/ACE COMBAT 7/SaveGames/numbers/

If that doesn't work, sorry. :?
Doesn't work for me :(

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:45 am
Sol wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:16 pm
I've already completed every mission on every difficulty of the campaign with an S rank, and am currently working on the last few medals (in particular the "machine guns only" and "never take damage" ones); after I finish those I could look into uploading my save file here for people. I have been cheating for high scores, so that part of it won't be legit.

I've also done nothing in Multiplayer, yet, but I may upload a new save file if/when I get all the medals in there as well...but I won't be using cheats in Multi (never do), so that might take me a bit longer to finish off.

In the meantime I'd be interested in a no collision toggle, and maybe a weapon velocity modifier if possible...along with distance. Essentially the ability to make everything go as far and fast as the railgun's projectiles. It should be possible since each weapon's stats are already modable in the game itself with the optional parts, but taking it beyond the intended spectrum would be interesting. ;)

EDIT--
Finally finished off the last few campaign medals, so until more content is added I've 100%'d the single player experience.
Here be my save file for those who're interested! You ought to be able to simply drop it into your save file's location to use it (BE SURE TO MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR OWN SAVE FILE FIRST!!), which ought to be %AppData%/Local/BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment/ACE COMBAT 7/SaveGames/numbers/

If that doesn't work, sorry. :?
Doesn't work for me :(
Steam saves are usually locked by User ID, and this one is no exception. Unless someone can figure out how to change the IDs in the save then this file is useless unfortunately.

Mayu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mayu »

Can anyone upload the pdb file?