Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - "Soul Multiplier"

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - "Soul Multiplier"

Post by ... »

Game Name: Dark Souls - Prepare to Die Edition
Game Engine: PhyreEndinge/Havok (PC)
Game Version: Current Steam version (AU), I cannot for the life of me find out what the version number/ID is.
Options Required: Script that multiplies the amount of souls gained from enemies and items.
Game/Steam Website: [Link], [Link]
Other Info:

So I requested this previously about 6 or so months ago, but no-one replied. :(
I still can't find what I'm looking for in other tables, and I tried making my own table but I'm a big dummy, so here's a second attempt at begging.

I'd like a table/script for Dark Souls PTDE (not remastered), that when enabled multiplies souls gained from enemies and items.
The multiplier I'm looking for is 3X.
But a customizable multiplier would obviously be more versatile.
Example, a soul item or enemy that gives 3000 souls, would give 9000 souls instead.

A table that does so, whether new or simply direction to another table which does so that I've missed, would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by ... on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - "Soul Multiplier"

Post by Chucky »

What you need ?

Attachments
Dark Souls.CT
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ... »

Sorry, your table didn't seem to work for me, nothing changed while it was enabled.

In any case, even if it multipies the souls correctly, the first picture indicates that it also multiplies damage somehow, which would make it unusable for me. I'm not looking to cheat and make the game easier, I'm doing a complicated challenge run that simply requires more souls than the game normally provides.

Thank you for trying though.

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chucky »

... wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:48 am
Sorry, your table didn't seem to work for me, nothing changed while it was enabled.

In any case, even if it multipies the souls correctly, the first picture indicates that it also multiplies damage somehow, which would make it unusable for me. I'm not looking to cheat and make the game easier, I'm doing a complicated challenge run that simply requires more souls than the game normally provides.

Thank you for trying though.
Different game version maybe.
On first picture is hit counter not damage.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ... »

I'm using the latest version on Steam here in Australia, I feel like it's unlikely we would have a different version to the one the US, UK and most other english speaking countries have.

I'm not sure what you mean by "hit counter"?
I'm talking about the "999" value in the first image, which for me is where I'm shown the amount of damage I deal to the boss when I strike it with my weapon.
The fact that you seem to have done 999 damage to the boss with only a straight sword hilt, makes me think you have increased the amount of damage you deal to the boss, using your table.

I'm doing a challenge run, so increasing my damage with mods/cheats isn't something I can use. I'm only looking to increase the amount of souls I receive.

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chucky »

... wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:13 am
I'm using the latest version on Steam here in Australia, I feel like it's unlikely we would have a different version to the one the US, UK and most other english speaking countries have.

I'm not sure what you mean by "hit counter"?
I'm talking about the "999" value in the first image, which for me is where I'm shown the amount of damage I deal to the boss when I strike it with my weapon.
The fact that you seem to have done 999 damage to the boss with only a straight sword hilt, makes me think you have increased the amount of damage you deal to the boss, using your table.

I'm doing a challenge run, so increasing my damage with mods/cheats isn't something I can use. I'm only looking to increase the amount of souls I receive.
I`ll try to found working (for you) signatures.
If you don`t hit the enemy for about 1 or 2 seconds the counter is reset (zeroed).
999 is coincidence :D
This is 2 in 1 script.
1. Counter is not dec...
2. Multiply souls x4

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ... »

Ah, I think I understand, you hit him repeatedly until you had done a total of 999 damage? Man, you must have been swinging for a long time to get 999 damage with the hilt, haha.
Thank you for your continued effort. :)

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ... »

I've tried to eliminate some issues to see if there was a problem on my end, rather than with the table.

I was previously using a lot of mods, including enemy randomizer, which I thought might be causing a proble.
So, I uninstalled, did a clean re-install of the latest DS:PTDE on Steam, added nothing but DSfix, started a new game, and the table still had no effect for me. :/
I also updated Cheat Engine to the latest version, 6.8.2, still doesn't work for me.

Hopefully that helps you somehow. :)

On the other hand, I've realised a potentially alternative solution to my problem. NG+ already multiplies the souls by 2-5x in vanilla! However, the NG+ damage isn't workable for the challenge run I'm doing.
BUT, if there's a table with a customizable enemy damage multiplier, so I can reduce the enemy damage in NG+ to somewhere between 0.5-0.8x vanilla, then my problems are solved.

So basically, either one of a "soul multiplier" and "enemy damage multiplier" table/script will solve my problem, if that's easier, or if you already know of one that exists.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ... »

Hey, I've found another prior existing "soul multiplier" table for Dark Souls, but it also doesn't work.

Souls Mult.CT
(66.83 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Chucky, if you're still trying to help me with the multiplier table, maybe this will help figure it out?