Garden Paws (steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
axncorp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Garden Paws (steam)

Post by axncorp »

can anyone help with the infinite(or max) money, freeze stamina and times.
I try search with cheat engine and found the address but it wont change. I try all the simple method.
there are online and offline but i just want offline

bunnybug
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Garden Paws (steam)

Post by bunnybug »

can someone please answer this

kingzmanh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kingzmanh »

You found a display value, do an unknown value search to find the real value and it should work

Scarlett
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scarlett »

tried it does not work like this user said it not change

for me also not change

kingzmanh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kingzmanh »

I don't have the but i find this vid did u try it ?

Sephiroth39
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Garden Paws (steam) I know of a WAY!!!! ... >:D

Post by Sephiroth39 »

Hello!!! My name is Brett, but anyway...
When I googled Garden Paws mod, I found 1 that lets you get garlic and oregano and stuff, but... the second one?
It basically just lets you make shakes and teas... although...
If you go to the .json file in C:\Users\-*user*-\AppData\LocalLow\Bitten Toast Games\GardenPaws\Mods ...I just use notepad for them...

You can make it to where, you can just make them for free, and sell them for like, 10 million each. I'm a billionaire!!!
...also? Some quests are a pain, like making vegetable skewers, but alas...
You can change the file to where... well, you can just make 10 vegetableskewer <---name 's for free, or pirate coins, or glass, or even the Unicorns!!!
*sigh* I WAS pretty addicted to this game, and still play it, even though I just CAN'T get past those thorns in Kozita though...
Even though, game was updated to where they ARE... I'm stuck on 1.4.2v (...pirated, yarrrrr....), so...
I hope this helps!
...p.s. It was sooooo much easier this way then having to raise enough money for Beltran, when you could just make em, or go to different world (...well, area) and get them.... so.. I hope this helps you! >:D ;)

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

I also wanted a table for this game!

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by imeangay »

I don't know how you find values for time or Stamina.. I've tried everything, i get values, I break and trace, though i'm not godo at it, barely know what im donig, the values don't freeze, or cannot be frozen.. I'd appreciate some help here too ! +1

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Well, if my memory is still with me, i've made some "century" ago :lol: ...some table for it, don't have it though...oh, go ahead and shoot me! :P

What i remember is that, the game is on unity, easy stuff...and two things, stamina to dig is 50 in 4 bytes/2 bytes ..and also 50 is the value for stamina when you swim, but this is on float ..so use 50 first time, then decrease and so on...in both ways!Unless you know how to use Mono or dnSpy..it's easy! :P

I don't know, i can't find the exact version updated...fucking crap, all but old versions...in any case i'm not buying this! I hope this might helped you somehow?

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by imeangay »

Sicne you last played it haha, a lot has changed, the untiy game is no longer jsut open with dnspy as it uses il2cpp, which I don't know how to use the RAV? I think they're called to find functions and whatever, It's not that I can't find values, they jsut can't be frozen on my end, and I can't seem to follow them throguh break and trace ,as I'm not good at that, still learning- So what you said hasn't helped! :p