Pocket Waifu (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lorditchy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pocket Waifu (Steam)

Post by lorditchy »

It can, but it's a free game so if you get banned then you just don't play anymore. unless you actually spent money on this thing then don't cheat.

GunDogM60
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GunDogM60 »

In order for us to be able to make lasting changes to our data, we will need to understand what needs to be changed in order for us to get the permissions to do so.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

GunDogM60 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:34 am
In order for us to be able to make lasting changes to our data, we will need to understand what needs to be changed in order for us to get the permissions to do so.
You can't change anything apart from the minigames. The rest is server-sided. When you do actions, a script is sent to their server and validated. And no, you can't change the scripts to force any kind of serverside reward, as you won't get the proper validation.

Alazuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alazuk »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:38 am
GunDogM60 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:34 am
You can't change anything apart from the minigames. The rest is server-sided. When you do actions, a script is sent to their server and validated. And no, you can't change the scripts to force any kind of serverside reward, as you won't get the proper validation.
Using the console you can unlock clothes for the girls and you can keep them. It's easy enough to figure out what each item ID is. Gonna go ahead and make a list of clothes. You can do the same with furniture I'm fairly certain, but nothing else.

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized it doesn't save the unlocked items. You can visually change them, but you won't have them unlocked.

Alazuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alazuk »

I was thinking, and is there a way to make a cheat that uses the 'Uncover' option while doing Gacha's? I know as soon as you use the ticket what items appear are decided, so could they be revealed?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Alazuk wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 pm
I was thinking, and is there a way to make a cheat that uses the 'Uncover' option while doing Gacha's? I know as soon as you use the ticket what items appear are decided, so could they be revealed?
It doesn't matter If you can see them, whatever of the three options you click will still give you the same item.
And If you mean simulating that you're buying the 'Uncover' option, then no, you can't simulate that. I said on another comment that the game executes scripts that are validated serverside. The only way to uncover the options and make it so you can choose between one of them is to pay for it or execute the script that will still make you pay.

Grikonen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grikonen »

Can confirm, don't use, banned today. Spoke with moderator and it's permanent. So use at your own risk I suppose.

Morisato
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Morisato »

Yep, they've stepped up the anti-cheat due to too many idiots that know they're cheating but still decide to ask the devs why their crap wasn't loading so the devs check it out and find they've been cheating so they now pemaban the user. Why we can't have nice things.

Do note that the cheats will work but it's basically detected so you're going to get insta-banned once used. No more getting couple thousand coins anymore. You'll have to play legit tedious grind p2w if you want to see the buggy garbage game they've produced due to the numerous bugs/glitches within every couple of new events.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

could some one update it to 1.45 ?

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Ngl I'd love to see any tables made that could help speed up anything even if just a bit without the risk of getting immediately banned.
Also does that last one posted work for the Steam version?
And if I use anything in it it'll ban me is that what you guys are saying? Or is there anything that can be used a bit? :0

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

bump c: <3

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

someone?