NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

HEARTBEAT

Post by NumberXer0 »

Game Name: HEARTBEAT
Game Engine: RPGMV/Custom
Game Version: 1.1.0
Options Required: Save Editor - or Money, EXP/EXP Multiplier, Life/Mana, Inventory Editor, Infinite Items.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]

Other Info: Looks like this game is coded the same way as Cross Code, so I'm assuming it's HTML5 as well, even though it doesn't say it on launch. The game has a bunch of .js files that can be opened and edited with Notepad++. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any way to find values that stick with CE. I've tried all types and scans, but always wind up with 0 results in the end. Cross Code never really wound up having a functional table, but some people here managed to find some good edits in the .js files and even make an online save editor as well. If CE doesn't pan out, the save editing would be just as nice.

Edit: After browsing the Steam discussions, it actually looks like the coding was done in RPGM MV, but in a custom way. That being said, the basic RPGM ways of finding codes don't work. No doubles, No doubles +1 etc. So it is done in some sort of weird way.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HEARTBEAT

Post by NumberXer0 »

I just wanted to add that I did manage to make some changes. Editing the rpg_objects.js file, I was able to make it so my gold increases instead of decreases, consumables never decrease, Skills can be used no matter the TP/MP and gave myself a nice x4 EXP multiplier. I'm still looking for more stuff, but there are so many functions..I'm trying not to mess it all up. Still, an editor/table would be nice, much easier than editing these variables each time the game updates.

StarScorpia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarScorpia »

Still got any idea how to edit this, i kinda wanna mess with the mott food so it doesn't decrease

KatherineYuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KatherineYuu »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 am
I just wanted to add that I did manage to make some changes. Editing the rpg_objects.js file, I was able to make it so my gold increases instead of decreases, consumables never decrease, Skills can be used no matter the TP/MP and gave myself a nice x4 EXP multiplier. I'm still looking for more stuff, but there are so many functions..I'm trying not to mess it all up. Still, an editor/table would be nice, much easier than editing these variables each time the game updates.
Can I ask how can you change from decreasing money to increasing? Im a little stuck