Atlas

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Coffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Atlas

Post by Coffe »

Hi does anyone working on a table for Atlas?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/834910/ATLAS/

i managed to change ability points , but it resets when i die. but as long as i am living it works.

would be awsome if you pro.s can work up a nice table as with ARK. ITs the same developer for Atlas.
Thanks

zurex_alexis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Atlas

Post by zurex_alexis »

sorry to ask, did u use cheat engine only... or some other program to hide cheat engine ???

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Excuse my ignorant but isn't this game multiplayer only? It's an MMO game is it not?

zurex_alexis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zurex_alexis »

yes it is MMO

Coffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coffe »

i did use CE only yes!

You can host own private servers too, as you could with ark.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Coffe wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:55 am
i did use CE only yes!

If you host your own server why do you need CE? You already have admin commands

Coffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coffe »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:18 am
Coffe wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:55 am
i did use CE only yes!

If you host your own server why do you need CE? You already have admin commands
So why is there a CE table for ARK there you have admin commands?
Stop being an A-hole!

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Stop being an A-hole!
He's not being an A-hole, he's only understanding on why you would need a CE table when there are admin commands for this MMO, waste of time making one imo if you can use admin commands on your own server unless you're the type of person who only cheats to ruin other people's game experience.

Coffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coffe »

Atmogenic1 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 am
Stop being an A-hole!
He's not being an A-hole, he's only understanding on why you would need a CE table when there are admin commands for this MMO, waste of time making one imo if you can use admin commands on your own server unless you're the type of person who only cheats to ruin other people's game experience.
The admin commands for unoffical server doesnt give you Teleport, it doesnt give a complete list for Item IDs, You cant fly etc etc..
Also, some of the commands like giveitem 1-50 doesnt work, does it clearly says in the devkit it does.

I ask you the very same thing as above then, why is there a CE table for ARK? if your getting upset when i ask for a similar to Atlas, that is almost the same game but with an Pirates theme instead of dinos.

So there is tables for other mmos, like example MHW that ppl can use in both the online and the offline content. Are you bitching about that too?
So, pls stop being such a Ahole now. because you didnt get the christmas present you wished for , you dont have to take it out on ppl on forums.
Thanks

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

Coffe wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:51 am
Atmogenic1 wrote:
Stop being an A-hole!
The admin commands for unoffical server doesnt give you Teleport, it doesnt give a complete list for Item IDs, You cant fly etc etc..
Also, some of the commands like giveitem 1-50 doesnt work, does it clearly says in the devkit it does.

I ask you the very same thing as above then, why is there a CE table for ARK? if your getting upset when i ask for a similar to Atlas, that is almost the same game but with an Pirates theme instead of dinos.

So there is tables for other mmos, like example MHW that ppl can use in both the online and the offline content. Are you bitching about that too?
So, pls stop being such a Ahole now. because you didnt get the christmas present you wished for , you dont have to take it out on ppl on forums.
Thanks
i agree i enjoy cheating, and ppl experience ? WTF u talking ? get job and real life that is exp u need GAME dont bring income ( unless u are game dev :) )

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

This game currently has a singleplayer, and u can start it, without using battleeye, by right clicking it in the steam library, then launch without battle eye

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

I'd like a table for this, as well. Admin commands don't have a way to add skill points to learn engrams, and I left my game halfway through upgrading my skills which left me with negative skill points when I reloaded. It'd be nice to have a table so I could fix this, else I'm going to have to just restart from the beginning just so I can skill up again.

Mephilis78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mephilis78 »

Atmogenic1 wrote:
Stop being an A-hole!
Because the admin commands for Atlas are not complete like they are for Ark. Some functions don't work that are supposed to, for example, even with creative mode enabled, you can't craft anything inside a crafting table. In ark, if you had creative mode, you could make any recipe without having to gather mats. Atlas isn't working like this.