cfemen wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:29 pm
mh i just updated table with more pointers:

Health
Money(Menu and Round)
Knowledge
Current Round

ok thats it ^^

edit : read the new instructions before you start using the pointers!
Is it just me or does the current round just say it's the round and after you start it it changes to the round it was on?

Careless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by Careless »

I can't open the game anymore

Edit: I should probably be more specific. When I hit "start" it closes the game before it finishes loading
Edit again: Looks like it also messed with my achievements, on Steam it says I did a bunch of things I never did.

I just wanted to beat one level because I got screwed over by lead camo bloons on round 59...

TurtlePlayz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurtlePlayz1 »

HuruKotsi wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:00 am
Hey Everyone just wanted to let you know that I have found the solution to the game crash at the loading screen.

Access your C: Drive and go to Users/''Your Username''/App Data/Roaming/...

Find the Folder Called ( Goldberg SteamEmu Saves ) And Delete it from your C: Drive then reboot your game

WARNING: It will reset everything but the game will boot up again.

I made the game crash multiple times on purpose to test this out and found that the crash has something to do within that folder.

Enjoy your game again. :)
I was searching all over for the file you specified and I could not find it for the life of me, what is the path you are looking at when you are at this file?

TurtlePlayz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurtlePlayz1 »

Careless wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:09 am
I can't open the game anymore

Edit: I should probably be more specific. When I hit "start" it closes the game before it finishes loading
Edit again: Looks like it also messed with my achievements, on Steam it says I did a bunch of things I never did.

I just wanted to beat one level because I got screwed over by lead camo bloons on round 59...
Im having the same problem, the post above says how one person fixed it, but I can't find the file they talked about.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Goldberg SteamEmu Saves = save game location for cracked version.

search for Profile.Save in the AppData oder in the SteamApps folder and you will find the savegame for the steam version

//

if the game does not start then its because of too high values in your savegame.

@Careless
which cheat did you use?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

I tried it on the cracked one and it works just fine..i don't know what these gangsters are doing wrong.

Keep it fire CFE! :ph34r: :wub:

Careless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Careless »

@TurtlePlayz1 I just deleted what I think was the cloud data for the game then reinstalled it.

@cfemen I tried to use the one that says it gives you powers ( which actually looks like it did much more, because 1: yeah, the achievements it gave me that I didn't earn, and 2: before it closed I could sometimes see the town and stuff, and my level had atleast 4 digits in it )
Edit: Oh, and if it matters, I believe the power edit script I used was the one that was included with the download of the money edit one. I didn't trust the experimental one so my plan was to just use the money cheat. Then I saw the power edit one was with that, so I just assumed it was fine.

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

Careless wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:13 am
@TurtlePlayz1 I just deleted what I think was the cloud data for the game then reinstalled it.

@cfemen I tried to use the one that says it gives you powers ( which actually looks like it did much more, because 1: yeah, the achievements it gave me that I didn't earn, and 2: before it closed I could sometimes see the town and stuff, and my level had atleast 4 digits in it )
Edit: Oh, and if it matters, I believe the power edit script I used was the one that was included with the download of the money edit one. I didn't trust the experimental one so my plan was to just use the money cheat. Then I saw the power edit one was with that, so I just assumed it was fine.
Sounds like you used Linkffs table? I use cfemens table and its working without problems.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

My table was made for igg version mentioned ONLY... and old version too I'm not planning on messing with this game ... my knowledge on encryptions is zero and to be honest was lucky with this one.. Good job CFE inspiring to check encryptions..

Pjr3657
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pjr3657 »

Hello, is there any way to fix the issue with loading up the game and it crash when the “sun monkey” shows up, it loads for 1-3 turns the crashes,

Careless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Careless »

Is there a table anywhere for getting insta monkeys? If there is could I get a link to it? I don't know how this site works much, I've used Cheat Engine for a while but, well, you can see when I made this account.

Edit: I've seen the one posted here, but that's not quite what I'm looking for.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

You are using the steam version(not cracked)?

and Cheat Engine 7.0?

TurtlePlayz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurtlePlayz1 »

For all y'all using the steam version and cant play the game after pressing start. Delete the 960090 in the pathing of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\437736273\960090, and then uninstall the game, re-install and bam, you can play the game. The only problem is that it will restart all of your progress.

doyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doyo »

How to edit INSTA MONKEY!!

YOU NEED AT LEAST 5 INSTAS
3 or 4 if ur lucky
(back up just in case)

same thing levewhirl does.

1. Exact value, double -> search initial insta monkey amount.

2. use one -> next search -> use one -> next search (until 1 or 2 left)

3. click on (Browse this memory region)
rightclick the bottom pannel and change display type to doubles

4. edit the current display count to 100 or so. 100 recomended

5. scroll up and edit the very one above to 5 or something. (0.00 -> 5.00) 5 recomended

Warning the multiplier is very high.
doing the 100 and 5 edit will get you to the 1,000,000's

lol made an account just to share this. have fun.