AcroBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by AcroBlaze »

linkff wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:01 pm
Hmm managed to make this for v.7.2.1171 (tested on igg offline version) :
> infinite santa spawns (enable + get one present)
>powers multiply (enable, buy with greens power ups, beat any stage to save, exit game (normal way not force close), reboot game to see changes) [this might affect more things like exp]

>Edit starting money to 1 billion (enable first -->load stage)
999999999 Starting HP enable before loading stage
>! BACKUP SAVE FOR THIS (profile.save) !Multiply Knowledge on use (Use only in knowledge screen dont get into negatives) (never use this option in stages ruins exp disable it) around 110 are enough to fill all the trees for now
I tried using the starting money to 1 billion and couldn't check the box. The error that I got was Error: Not all results found (I put it in auto assemble and executed it to get the error)

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r33voo »

AcroBlaze wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 am
I tried using the starting money to 1 billion and couldn't check the box. The error that I got was Error: Not all results found (I put it in auto assemble and executed it to get the error)
The game updated so the table probably needs to be updated as well.

loks1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loks1234 »

Please update the table its not working for v9.1. Thank You

phillyphan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phillyphan »

thank you to the creator of this table
Last edited by phillyphan on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

updated for v9.0.1432 igg version when i have time i'll remake starting money and starting health

CrazyJamesYT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyJamesYT »

Can you make a Monkey Knowledge reset and Monkey bucks (or whatever) because it has both gone into -2 billion xD i accidentally did some bad stuff

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Done reset script uploaded somehow figured it :^) literally resets everything (except things unlocked achievements etc) Enable it once and disable on title screen

CrazyJamesYT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyJamesYT »

Im sorry but i meant where you can change what the value is like i set my level to 1499 (1500 is max level) and monkey money, plz.
Also im not sure how to use Power multiplyer on newest table?

nikolino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nikolino »

It seems to be not working anymore in the version 10.2.1515

Vhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vhero »

Any new update for this table?

EDIT well the powers cheat still works on V11. But only do 1 round. Exit the game and reload DO NOT finish a game then save otherwise you will load the game with between 300-800k fireworks meaning you have to open between 20-50k boxes.. Luckily i backed up my save before messing about.

raf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raf »

Vhero wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:39 pm
Any new update for this table?

EDIT well the powers cheat still works on V11. But only do 1 round. Exit the game and reload DO NOT finish a game then save otherwise you will load the game with between 300-800k fireworks meaning you have to open between 20-50k boxes.. Luckily i backed up my save before messing about.
Heya, trying to figure out how to cheat the 4th of july event. I'm unsure the sequence of what to do, to get a bunch of fireworks. I tried having "infinite santa", "santa1" and "santa2" enabled, beat a level to get 20 fireworks, which let me open a box, then I closed the game, and reloaded. Nothing changed.

Am I supposed to have the powers part enabled as well? And if so do I still just do a single level, or do I have to get enough fireworks to complete a box?

Thanks!

Vhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vhero »

If you enable the powers cheat and beat a level it will give you an insane amount of fireworks like between 200k-800k but the issue is when the game boots you get stuck on a screen asking you to spend them on opening boxes at like 20 a box. I didn't fancy spending days opening them all. If you can find a way of getting off that screen after you spent some and back to menu let me know. I advise you bakc up your save before you try it!!!

raf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raf »

Vhero wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:08 pm
If you enable the powers cheat and beat a level it will give you an insane amount of fireworks like between 200k-800k but the issue is when the game boots you get stuck on a screen asking you to spend them on opening boxes at like 20 a box. I didn't fancy spending days opening them all. If you can find a way of getting off that screen after you spent some and back to menu let me know. I advise you bakc up your save before you try it!!!
No idea what I'm doing wrong then. I have all 3 things checked (santa 1, santa 2, powers), game is correctly hooked, I play a level, beat it, go back to menu, exit the game (not force quit), then re-launch the game. That exact process worked just fine for me when I was getting lots of powers, but doesn't seem to do anything for fireworks.

Vhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vhero »

Try a differnt script then. There's several. I think I tried the second one in the list.

raf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raf »

Vhero wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:18 am
Try a differnt script then. There's several. I think I tried the second one in the list.
Sorry, second attachment in the OP, or second script in the "experimental power edit" one? And if so, is that "powers", or "santa 2"?