Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
levewhirl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by levewhirl »

Snake_eyes wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:22 pm
The experimental power edit seens to work for green money & insta monkeys too. I'm not sure but I believe it multiplies what you gain in daily challenges.

BTW, is there any way to hack CHIMPS? Since everything is locked none of this codes works in this mode.
The thing i suggested on the first page should work for CHIMPS too.
Step 1. Scan current money (Double, Exact Value)
Step 2. Place some monkey, Scan current money.
Step 3. 2 Values should appear, Right Click the top one and click Browse Memory Region
Step 4. Right Click, Change Display Type to Double(This is just for ease of viewing)
Step 5. Find your money in the viewing panel.
Step 6. Scroll up by ONE line.
Step 7. You should see 4-5 values constantly changing over and over(they will be flashing red). MAKE SURE THIS IS ABOVE THE VALUE you found in Step 5, NOT BELOW.
Step 8. Alter that value. Turned negative? Alter it again.(What i do is add them all to my address list by Right Clicking>Add this address to the list and freeze them. If it goes down, unfreeze and refreeze til it increases)

boop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boop »

Vhero wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Here is my guide on unlimited monkeys using the existing cheats attached to this post. The credit goes to the original poster for posting these cheats. I have just found other ways to use them to get what I want with them as you can see above.

WARNING WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU WILL BE RESET TO LVL 1 AND LOSE YOUR GREEN CASH!!
You will, however, keep everything else such as knowledge points, monkeys, level ups of your monkeys etc.. However as always I suggest you back up your save before attempting this as always.

First of all download the attachment, the password is "bloons" (no hyphens).
Then run your game and begin any level on easy, I recommend the first level as its the easiest.
While in your game run the Bloon Multiplyer CT and attach.
In this there should be a cheat called "powers" run this cheat and let it run. It will appear not to do anything.
Finish the level in full. DO NOT QUIT EARLY YOU MUST FINISH THE LEVEL! ALSO UNLESS I SAY NEVER UNCHECK THE CHEATS!
Once finished you will get some money and fireworks. Then Proceed to exit the game while still running CE.
Then close CE. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CLOSE CE AFTER BLOONS OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK!
Run Bloons again and click start and you should be presented with the presents screen and see you now have hundreds of thousands of presents and can get a ton of presents for free not only that you can potentially get lvl 5 presents.
Before opening any presents run the bloon multiplyer CT once more and attach. This time however use the powers cheat immediately.
Then start opening presents. Keep opening until you get the monkeys you want thousands of.
See how this multiplyer cheat works is anything you get 1 of it multiplys it by tens of thousands :D .
You can run this until you get lvl 5 of everything if you like at least once.
Once you have finished and are happy with your haul while CE is still running press ALT-F4 to close Bloons TD6.
You may now close CE and the multiplayer CT.
Run Bloons 6 again. You will see your still stuck at the presents screen. It was important we quit as the multiplier cheat wouldn't work without quitting so please do not skip this step.
Click to open your first present HOWEVER when presented with your cards (blue, purple or gold) STOP. Do not click them just yet to see what loot you have got.
Then proceed to run the fixers and reset script and attach, then click the reset and levels box (2 boxes total).
While running go back to Bloons and now proceed to click your cards and click continue.
You will know if it worked immediately as it will say something like you have 0/10 boxes. You can close CE as we no longer require this.
Click play and you will be back to title screen and it will say lvl 1. You will most likely, however, have to press alt-F4 at this point as I always got stuck at this part. Then go into a game to see your monkeys :)

It seems long winded but its really easy once you done it.
The part i bolded is when BTD6's anti cheats come in, where you crash between the title and menu screen (in this case, present screen), so this doesnt work

cholly97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cholly97 »

The part i bolded is when BTD6's anti cheats come in, where you crash between the title and menu screen (in this case, present screen), so this doesnt work
If I recall correctly they implemented this in version 12
I had some hacked stats in my save from v11, which caused the crash that you mentioned
The way I solved this was to use IGG to get a v11 version of the game, then modify the scripts in the CT to get my stats back to reasonable values

If you look at the part in the multiplier script that says

Code: Select all

addsd xmm6,xmm0
this is the line that modifies whatever stats you have. In game this would mean money, lives, and mana shield. In the main screen this would mean xp (or level, not sure), monkey money, and monkey knowledge. The problem is that the value of xmm0 is too high and breaks the sanity checks of the game. What you can do is instead,

sqrtsd xmm0, xmm0
movsd xmm6, xmm0
which takes the square root of xmm0, then moves it into xmm6, which serves two purposes, to reduce the value of xmm0, and to make it so that xmm6 doesn't increase unboundedly, which can cause overflow errors. You can add

addsd xmm0, xmm0
to double the value of xmm0 repeatedly if it is too small, and use

sqrtsd xmm0, xmm0
multiple times to get it smaller as well.

I have yet to figure out how to make the powers script pass sanity check using these techniques, but I will update if I figure it out.

Firefox37
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Firefox37 »

Is there any way to hack monkey tower XP?

nevermind found a way to do it myself

Slimemast3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slimemast3r »

so I used the powers hack and now once I hit the start on the loading screen it loads then gets laggy then just crashes I've done this multiple times with many different things i tried and I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still crashes so now I can't play Bloons td 6 at all. how fix plz 'splain

marija_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marija_ »

Firefox37 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:31 am
Is there any way to hack monkey tower XP?

nevermind found a way to do it myself
how did you do it? I've been trying to cheat the xp to no avail

Firefox37
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Firefox37 »

marija_ wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:20 pm

how did you do it? I've been trying to cheat the xp to no avail
This is for tower xp BTW, not level/xp you see on the main menu.

1. Scan for tower XP (double, exact value)
2. Gain/lose some xp for that tower until you can narrow it down to one address (will always be only one left).
3. Save the address.
4. Repeat for multiple towers. (keep the game open through this whole process)
5. Return to main menu.
6. For all the saved addresses, change the XP to what you want, (1,000,000 XP should be good enough for all towers).
7. Start a new game and only place hero, so it doesn't update any tower xp value.
8. Advance 1-2 rounds. Then save and exit to main menu, then exit game.
9. Restart game and all affected towers should now have changed XP.

PM me if you need more help. (you can also do step 2 without being in a game--from the main menu if you use some xp to buy upgrades)

TheMasterTm69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMasterTm69 »

cholly97 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 am
If I recall correctly they implemented this in version 12
I had some hacked stats in my save from v11, which caused the crash that you mentioned
The way I solved this was to use IGG to get a v11 version of the game, then modify the scripts in the CT to get my stats back to reasonable values

If you look at the part in the multiplier script that says

addsd xmm6,xmm0
this is the line that modifies whatever stats you have. In game this would mean money, lives, and mana shield. In the main screen this would mean xp (or level, not sure), monkey money, and monkey knowledge. The problem is that the value of xmm0 is too high and breaks the sanity checks of the game. What you can do is instead,

sqrtsd xmm0, xmm0
movsd xmm6, xmm0
which takes the square root of xmm0, then moves it into xmm6, which serves two purposes, to reduce the value of xmm0, and to make it so that xmm6 doesn't increase unboundedly, which can cause overflow errors. You can add

addsd xmm0, xmm0
to double the value of xmm0 repeatedly if it is too small, and use

sqrtsd xmm0, xmm0
multiple times to get it smaller as well.

I have yet to figure out how to make the powers script pass sanity check using these techniques, but I will update if I figure it out.
sounds cool and all, but switching from original ver. to igg (cracked) is simple, the problem is with going back. if i verify the files my steamapp64.dll gets updated which means i got back to the state of being "banned" (game crashes) the question is how do i go back to the original version with vaules lowered. (so my game stops crashing)??

Froschkopf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Froschkopf »

Deleted.
Last edited by Froschkopf on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

ownsgood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ownsgood »

I did the unlimited money cheat at the screen where you can see like heroes/monkeys etc.. And now it just crashes when I start the game. Because I didn't deactivate the cheat quickly... It just ran until it crashed. Didn't know you were supposed to close it fast. :( Now the game is broken, it crashes after I click start button once it runs. I don't know how to fix it. Tried reinstalling and stuff.. Please help -
:(

cholly97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cholly97 »

TheMasterTm69 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:08 pm
sounds cool and all, but switching from original ver. to igg (cracked) is simple, the problem is with going back. if i verify the files my steamapp64.dll gets updated which means i got back to the state of being "banned" (game crashes) the question is how do i go back to the original version with vaules lowered. (so my game stops crashing)??
I forgot to mention, keep two separate versions, Steam current version (or IGG current version) and IGG (v11). Copy your "banned" save to IGG v11, use CE to lower the values, then transfer the fixed save back to the current version. Hope this finds you well.

Also make sure to backup your save before doing anything fucky. A few people in this thread have mentioned that their save is corrupted, which you can fix by using the method that I mentioned, but it may or may not work if you have stuff in your save that is not backwards compatible with v11. I have not done any testing on this, since the v12 save that I used did not have any save data for the new content, if I recall correctly. So if this method does not work, and you don't have any backups, you might be shit outta luck, at least until someone figures out how to decrypt the save data, which I doubt will happen.

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

Tiln wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:55 pm
Why is it that the "Money multi: Use only inside a stage (uncheck fast)" also gives me the green money, lives and knowledge points? Can't say I like these numbers being so high.
Yeah, I agree. Please make it so this particular hack only modifies the coins.

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

Great. After using the "reset everything" hack, my game keeps crashing. (even after a reinstall) Don't know how to fix this.

foret3nder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foret3nder »

Why doesnt the reset work for me? ive messed up the money script and when i try to reset it, it doesnt reset?

FunkyFight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FunkyFight »

Please an update for Level EXP and Tower EXP