Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jsilva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by jsilva »

siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:30 pm
can confirm, linkff's table works, but the money hack gives you also an huge amount of knowledge. your level keeps unaltered. idk why but it messed up my coop-search, i have to wait for up to 10 mins to only see somebody else in a game (befor the hack there were many many more), although my level is below 100.
my guess is that the matchmaking denpens in some way on your amount of money or knowledge. i couldnt test it, the only hack i could get running on 15.1 is money from linkff.
would be interesting to hear your thoughts/experiences.
You got banned and only play coop with other banned profiles. If you finish a race, your time will not appear on leaderboard also. However you can simply create a new profile and transfer the safe file.

siisii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siisii »

Thanks for your fast replies, awesome forum!

@GreenHouse: I'm mostly interested in insta monkeys and i dont see a way to get a lot of them without cheating money atm.
@jsilva: Pretty good idea, but unfortunately after creating a new profile and pasting my save file, I'm again in the very very slow hacker que (where everbody totally overdoes it)

So I would guess there is some sort of sanity check at the startup for a reasonable amount of money, so it boils down to getting not to much money with a hack?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:23 pm
@GreenHouse: I'm mostly interested in insta monkeys and i dont see a way to get a lot of them without cheating money atm.
The way I get mine is by making the chest always be openable, set speedhack to 20, leave an auto clicker on and leave for 5 minutes. When I'm back I'll have lots of everything.

siisii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siisii »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:36 pm
siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:23 pm
The way I get mine is by making the chest always be openable, set speedhack to 20, leave an auto clicker on and leave for 5 minutes. When I'm back I'll have lots of everything.
Nice idea! I did some tinkering with CE and an extended google search, but no success.
How did you get that chest to be always openable, senpai? :)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 pm
Nice idea! I did some tinkering with CE and an extended google search, but no success.
I don't have a usable script for the newer version, and I don't have the original game, so I don't want to share something that might easily be broken and not fully reliable. If I had I would probably do a table, so the only thing I could say is that the game has an isReady function that says if the chest is openable or not.

Beigemidnight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beigemidnight »

So, nobody wants to update btd6 table with insta-win at least once again? :mellow:

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 pm
You have that option on the table that I just posted. Try it out: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11682

Jacusiek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jacusiek »

I would like to lower my Knowledge points cause I have too many of them (over 480k), how could I reset them to 0?

raf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raf »

Anyone have a method of cheating The collection event items? Ideally I'd just be able to get a couple thousand of the Idols, to then get a ton of chests opened.

I remember I was able to do it on my own some years ago on btd6, but I don't at all remember the method, except that it was relatively straightforward regarding running a level, scanning, etc. I've tried it again a couple times and wasn't able to get it to work.

【シャドーケルベロス】#8433
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 【シャドーケルベロス】#8433 »

I downloaded it now what?

ilikeonions
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilikeonions »

I tried to edit power values for monkey farmers and got a negative value and cant find it again, can anybody help?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

ilikeonions wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:46 pm
I tried to edit power values for monkey farmers and got a negative value and cant find it again, can anybody help?
Make sure that you have the setting to search for negative values on. It's in Edit->Settings->General Settings->Show values as if they are signed.

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

Where is the save file located? I can't seem to transfer my data (unlike in the old updates, I could transfer my data from an old version to a new one) I tried deleting the normal save file in appdata but it didn't change anything when I started the game again which means the save file is located somewhere else...

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

Alright, I got an older version of the game (v14) and it loaded my save. What is going on? Does v16 use a separate save or something?
(it probably matters: I am using the cracked version)

EDIT:
I ran both versions at the same time.
v14

v16 (no clue who's data this is)

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

Can someone please link a download for btd6 v14.3.2210? I really need it. (I have 14.0.2200 only)