Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: X4 Foundations

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

tontsa00 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:19 pm
I've found this on Steam forums: In 08.dat you can find a file containing "function menu.createCheats(frame)":
name = "Enable All Cheats",
name = "Reveal map",
name = "Reveal stations",
name = "Cheat 1bn Credits",
name = "Cheat SETA",
name = "Reveal encyclopedia",
name = "Spawn CVs",
name = "Fill nearby Build Storages",
name = "Inc Crew skill",
name = "Open Flowchart Test",
name = "Cheat All Research",
name = "Cheat Docking Traffic"

This menu is activated only when some external function IsCheatVersion() (probably from x4.exe) returns true. And it is possible that this function always returns false in the current .exe version :) Maybe you can extract the .lua file and remove IsCheatVersion() dependency.

So there is indeed cheat menu, not sure how to get it working since never done any .lua file editing.

the Cheat menu is normally activated by typing in something in Player name like the old "thereshallbewings" from the older x games up to x3 not Rebirth

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

ShadowTek wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 pm
Hi I edited my reps in the save file to "1" and now have a +30 rep in game with a few groups, the problem is that doesn't give you any licenses, arn't you suppose to get the military license when you hit 10? Also I cannot by any of the licenses they sell as they say rep not high enough (and its maxed) so I think editing rep is a bad idea as I think its when you hit certain rep ranks in-game you get the license but if you just max your rep, you get nothing.

Anyone else notice this?

EDIT also 1 seems to be max (+30 in game) 0.1 is +10 in game i believe.
To get all the licences, replace the <licences>...</licences> in your savefile with this to have (almost) everything :

Code: Select all

<licences>
<licence type="capitalequipment" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="capitalship" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="ceremonyfriend" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="ceremonyally" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="generaluseequipment" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="generaluseship" factions="alliance antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="militaryequipment" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="militaryship" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="police" factions="argon holyorder ministry paranid"/>
<licence type="station_gen_basic" factions="antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="station_gen_intermediate" factions="antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="station_gen_advanced" factions="antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="station_equip_sm" factions="antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="station_equip_lxl" factions="antigone argon holyorder ministry paranid teladi"/>
<licence type="station_illegal" factions="scaleplate hatikvah ministry teladi"/>
<licence type="subgroupfriend" factions="argon hatikvah scaleplate teladi"/>
<licence type="tradesubscription" factions="alliance antigone argon hatikvah holyorder ministry paranid scaleplate teladi"/>
</licences>

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So just editing your reputation doesn't seem to unlock being able to purchase licenses. You can manually add them, like mentioned above, but I'm still looking for an Easy Reputation option.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 am
So just editing your reputation doesn't seem to unlock being able to purchase licenses. You can manually add them, like mentioned above, but I'm still looking for an Easy Reputation option.
ya add those in, use 7zip for the save file if compressed... and notepad++ run as admin first then the save.. add that in... Rep is good u can still edit those, but the license part is what matters in newly made games and don't forget to see Every stations/factions leader fo the BP's and modules you are able to buy with the save edited

KingFalcon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingFalcon »

update to the "Unlimited Consumables" code for V1.60:
Last edited by KingFalcon on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KingFalcon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingFalcon »

Update to the "Unlimited Consumables" code for V1.60:

Sorry, wrong topic