Kynseed

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Deep Thought
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kynseed

Post by Deep Thought »

Kynseed is a new single player RPG on Steam in Early Access.

Current version as of this post is 0.1.11.1946.

I uploaded a very rudimentary table here for the pointer I found for Tin pieces (early money, I imagine there are also silver, gold, etc) which was a simple 4 Byte value. There's a trainer over at fearlessrevolution that can freeze the time of day (I'm not sure how to go about that) and also increase player speed.

If someone would like to figure out how to freeze the time of day, that's the golden ticket for this game.
Attachments
Kynseed0.1.11.1946.CT
(419 Bytes) Downloaded 2026 times

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Kynseed

Post by Aranaktu »

For basic cheats you can just edit 'Autosave.xml' located at 'steamapps\common\Kynseed\Saves'. Also you can use JustDecompile or ILSpy to decompile Kynseed.exe to see all methods and game classes which makes this game stupidly easy to hack.

Zemrode
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zemrode »

Can someone update the table ?

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

can someone make cheat table for this game please :D

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

anyone able to make a table for this game? i know it's still Early Access. item quantities and character speed would be nice. thanks.

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

UP :D

Please Someone make it happen! this game is beautiful..!!

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

1.0 release was early today, so bumping this. Honestly while the usual gold/item quantity/etc. would be nice, my biggest gripe is i'd like a movement speed one that doesn't modify _game_ speed. There's a mount system in there (you can even mount your pet pig right away!) but its very clunky so I'd like to just... make myself very fast, and then pretend the game has no mount system.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

A simple 'No Items Decrease' script.
Attachments
Kynseed.CT
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 968 times

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

I would like to request the following cheats!
- Infinite gold
- Max health
- Maybe something like one hit kill or just a damage multiplier

I would've also asked for infinite items, but makotech has already uploaded a no items decrease script! Thanks, @makotech22
Technically I don't need infinite gold (or brass, how it's called in the game) either, since you can still edit your save file and give yourself a lot of gold, the only annoying thing is that you have to close down the game, edit the file and then start the game again to get the cheat to work.

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

makotech222 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am
I might be doing something wrong, but I can't activate the script for some reason. When I click on it, cheatengine just freezes for a bit and then it does nothing

himmelily
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by himmelily »

Yondaime_Kazzy wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:45 pm
makotech222 wrote:
I might be doing something wrong, but I can't activate the script for some reason. When I click on it, cheatengine just freezes for a bit and then it does nothing
There was an update today. It was working yesterday, and yes you're right it's not working right now. Probably have to wait it out.

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

himmelily wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:56 pm
Yondaime_Kazzy wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:45 pm
makotech222 wrote:
There was an update today. It was working yesterday, and yes you're right it's not working right now. Probably have to wait it out.
Ah, yeah. I forgot about the update

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

I imagine it'd be rather complicated, but adding a request for "Always perfect success in mini-games" to the list. Cooking different kinds of things, blacksmithing different kinds of items, etc. all have their own minigames involved that impacts the quality you get (along with the quality of the ingredients) and I suck at several of the cooking ones...

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

Valatros wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:42 am
I imagine it'd be rather complicated, but adding a request for "Always perfect success in mini-games" to the list. Cooking different kinds of things, blacksmithing different kinds of items, etc. all have their own minigames involved that impacts the quality you get (along with the quality of the ingredients) and I suck at several of the cooking ones...
Same here, no matter what I do, I always suck at the mini-games lmao

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

It's getting updates too frequently to make maintaining a table realistic (another one today!) but friendship and tool exp gain multipliers would be amazing. Honest to god this game has a ridiculous number of systems though, I have yet to actually get to the next generation but have seen several things in-game that suggest you raise character stats while they're a child and/or teach them things.