Minion Masters

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Minion Masters

Post by Lord Blade »

Wondering if someone could come up with cheats for this game similar to Forced Showdown (their other main title).

Basically looking for invincibility and infinite mana.
Naturally, ONLY for the single player aspect of the game.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Minion Masters

Post by Sol »

Dead thread, I know, but I just got into this game and started making my way through Adventure Mode (which is only against AI opponents) and was able to find the value for Mana easily enough (which is what's used to summon units and use spells). They're a set of 3 4-byte values that need to be changed (to a maximum of 10 Mana).

Annoying thing is that after each match ends, the addresses for Mana are changed to 3 new ones, so one has to find them again. I've been trying to make an AOB scanner with Pointers for finding/tracking the Mana addresses automatically, but I can't wrap my head around the tutorials I've looked at for them. The differences between the scenarios in the CE tutorial, Rydian's tutorials (broken images don't help there), and a tutorial that a nice guy sent me are just enough that I'm running into a knowledge/experience wall that I can't get past right now.

I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction here, or just make a finished one for me so I can compare it to where I got stuck and see what I needed to do to get it to work.

Minion Masters is free on Steam, and one of the Adventure Mode campaigns is also free.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ok, I switched gears from trying to figure out AOB injection to just making pointers for Mana, and I seem to have gotten it working.
Not sure if this will work for everyone else as well, but here's my little table for Infinite Mana.
I have it set to freeze Mana at 10 with the 1 key (not on the numpad) being the hotkey to toggle it on/off.

If this doesn't work for people downloading it, you might just have to change the offsets to whatever they are for you. I'm new to making tables like this, of course, so toss a coin on it working.
Attachments
MinionMasters.CT
(4.3 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
Last edited by Sol on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

EDIT--

Ok, after looking at some more tutorials (and a particularly simple and quick one by Vamp), I got the AOB injection script working for me. It's a bit buggy, in that it sometimes doesn't allow one to play the cards, but overall it works...for me, at least.

Updated my earlier post with the new table, also I changed the hotkey from 1 to [. I was finding myself using the 1 key more than I thought I would. :P

Let me know if it works or not. Though if it doesn't, I'd have no idea what to do to fix it for people right now, this being my first table and all. :?

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Uhhh...update. The game was patched, and now while those codes still seem to work (for me), they also work for the enemy as well, so they have infinite mana, too. Not sure what to do about that. My knowledge is very limited. Sorry.

--I'm looking at one of Rydian's tutorials on the subject, but all the images on Rydian's tutorials are broken so it's difficult to understand the entire process, like when they say "So just make something that looks like this [broken image], and then you should be able to..."

I'll update my table again once I piece together what the heck I'm supposed to be doing. This stuff is starting to make more sense, though, at least. New neural connections are forming, patterns are revealing themselves. It's not hard at all, as it turns out, merely technical.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

Here's a simple table :D to get the mana pointers reliably through Mono Dissassembler.

Instructions included in the table:
MinionMasters.CT
(10.01 KiB) Downloaded 389 times

nukyalur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nukyalur »

Thanks everybody :)