Page 2 of 2

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm
by akumarudes
Orchael wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:53 pm
akumarudes wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:09 am
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:27 pm
by Fareastver
akumarudes wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm
Orchael wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:53 pm
akumarudes wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:09 am
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:31 am
by tdg6661
Fareastver wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:27 pm
akumarudes wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm
Orchael wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:53 pm


If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?
Try this one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8461&p=73262#p73262

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm
by Fareastver
tdg6661 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:31 am
Fareastver wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:27 pm
akumarudes wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm


ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?
Try this one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8461&p=73262#p73262
Thanks, fam. GGonna try it now, will post the result on the CT page

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:36 am
by saveroo
I found the pointer n offset for Youth Level. please add this to the table,
Show
"fm.exe"+069BB9F8 10+18+F8+C8

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:19 pm
by kingmamad91
hi dear . why dont work for fitgirl ?

Re: Football Manger 2019

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:58 am
by kavinferrara
freefort wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:38 pm
Found the attributes, personality and position arrays. The table/pointers work on player profile screen. If the player is injured it does not work.
im new to this stuff. i don't know how to use it for a specific player. could you please help me out?