Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Request for Project Hospital

Post by Peter »

Kaedus wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:14 am
Peter wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 am
Thanks for your effort Junkers. Unfortunately it seems that your file does not work with the new infectious deseases DLC
Plus, all this can be easily changed in the "DLCTweakables.xml" file ( \Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Addons\DLCDoctorMode\Database) and there is no need to replace anything, download and go into the internal files of the game. The developers have already foreseen everything.
Example:
<GameDBTweakableInt ID = "DLC_DOC_CHAR_EDITOR_POSITIVE_PERKS"> <Value> 5 </Value> </GameDBTweakableInt> <! - default 2 ->
<GameDBTweakableInt ID = "DLC_DOC_CHAR_EDITOR_NEGATIVE_PERKS"> <Value> 0 </Value> </GameDBTweakableInt> <! - default 1 ->
I can confirm that this absolutely works. The file's name btw is "DLCTweakables".

Graube
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Graube »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 am
Minor fixes to support the latest update v1.1.18580 for Steam.
It probably will work in GoG version as well.
Added 'Debug Tools' script

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8187#p67912

I didn't play the game at all (meaning tested the table in the game), I just updated some scripts. The game also has an in-game debug panel called Debug Tools but only available for developer builds. I just added a script that let you to fake manually your game as developer build (0: No | 1:Yes). But you have to active the script on the main menu screen and once you started your campaign (you're not able to activate the debug panel in tutorial at first), press key 'U' twice to see debug tools icon.

The 'U' key allows you to switch between UI levels (0, 1, 2)... 0 = UI hidden; 1 = Dbug Tools unhidden; 2 = Debug Tools hidden; Once you successfully activated Dev Tools, you'll be able to use them everywhere (tutorials, campaigns, challenges, dlc's).

Enjoy! ;)
This table doesn't working on newest version.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Graube wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:02 am
fantomas wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 am
This table doesn't working on newest version.
Hi :)
You're quoting an old table version (v1.1.18580 Steam) that already has been updated (v1.1.19480 GOG). But the table should work on both game version (Steam/GOG).
I also checked it with the latest v1.2.21180 GOG version and all scripts work fine except 'Max Skills/Specializations' that I just made a little modification (what I should have done previously) that will work on the previous and on the latest game version (as soon as the offset doesn't change). Check the OP, pls.
BR
fantomas

Levy_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Levy_ »

Looks like fast leveling doesn't work at all

idreismad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idreismad »

Need Update to v1.2.22045 please

I'm using Project.Hospital.v1.2.21186 GOG.CT now, and only [ MAX SKILL (Only) ] Does not work.

Thank you.

Zataigatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zataigatsu »

I'm using Project.Hospital v 1.2.22632 GOG
Please update the table, money only works :-( I really hope for your help.

jroibautista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jroibautista »

Hiii! Please update to 1.2.22660. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for you work!

Zataigatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zataigatsu »

Pleae upd. 1.2.22856