Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by edomsa »

linkff wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:10 pm
edomsa wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:37 pm
inf HP, money, NitoP plz (i dont need 1hit kill :( )
Done ready for testing in latest version
You're great!!
I am very thankful!! :D

*It worked
Floor,yen- nitro
Hunger wont kill you

*not worked
Main Character (invicibility + insta death)
> This effect ranged to the Main Character and enemy

Main Character (invicibility or 1 hit kill can't use both)
Infinite Items in storage
> When using it, the game freezes

Weapon Mod Script (highlight weapon)
> I did not get a response when I clicked on it

testing in Steam ver1.02, 1.03 and latest version (1.04)
Last edited by edomsa on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Testing the table for the new 1.04 version that got released today and like what edomsa said above:
  • the weapon highlight isn't doing a thing
  • invincible + 1 hit kill is doing the same effect to the enemy as your partner gets instantly killed by an enemy when you turn it on, but you don't
  • Could hunger doesn't hurt you be the original hunger never runs out as zero hunger prevents you from speeding up the floor with infinite floor time
and finally could you try to add infinite P again like you did for the igg version?

thank you :)

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Would like to request an update for 1.04 if anybody is still interested.

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Just noticed whilst coming back to this game that you forgot to add Sanae to the invincibility + 1 hit kill list

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

Thanks to the previous CT-maker&uploader's work, I've made it quick to create a new CT for the lasted version.
But for some reasons, I didn't upload my work at once----Actually I finished it at least 4 months ago.
Please forgive me.

Details for the CT:

• 0. Base Address
  • Base, Base 2, Base 3, Base 4 (Please don't change them casually)
  • 1. Usual
    • Change/Lock P-Power ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P-Power
    • Change/Lock NTR Point ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NTR
    • Change/Lock Yen(Money) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yen
  • 2. Change/Lock the Floors You've Passed by ----------------------------------------------------------------------Floors Passed
  • 3. Change the EXPERIENCE for Your Current Character --------------------------------------------------------EXP
  • 4. Change the LEVEL for Your Current Character ----------------------------------------------------------------Lv
  • 5. Player's HP
    • Change/Lock Player's HP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HP
    • Change/Lock the LIMIT of Player's HP -----------------------------------------------------------------------HP Inf
  • 6. Player's Tummy
    • Change/Lock Player's Tummy ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tummy
    • Change/Lock the LIMIT of Player's Tummy -----------------------------------------------------------------Tummy Max
  • 7. Player's Power
    • Change/Lock Player's Power ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Power
    • Change/Lock the LIMIT of Player's Power ------------------------------------------------------------------Power Inf
  • 8. Change the Current Number of Round (Please notice that the variables used to count the current round are not the same as those used to count the current round for states that your current character takes and gets influenced by)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Turns
  • 9. Change the Times of NTR Identification ----------------------------------------------------------------------Times of Identification
  • 10. To Know How Many Gold Chests Have Been Laid Outside at the Current Floor(Only Used to Get Information)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gold Chest
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
  • P2. Your Partner(Please Activate this Optional One When You Have a Partner)
Last edited by WhoamI_xxx on Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:45 am, edited 16 times in total.

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

Speak freely if you feel it a great help.
Last edited by WhoamI_xxx on Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sucker218
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by sucker218 »

hello i am new

but how can i use the floorhack?

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

[QUOTE="sucker218, post: 137108, member: 42128"]

hello i am new

but how can i use the floorhack?

[/QUOTE]

Your Current Floor = the floors that you've passed + 1

If you want to lock the foor and take that floor and repeat many times, then I suppose you lock the value at Y - 2 (Y means the number of Floors the Maze has.).

If you want to get to the final floor without passing any floor, then Before get into the maze, lock the value at Y - 1.

But remember, Unlock the value before You leave the maze.

sucker218
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sucker218 »

[QUOTE="WhoamI_xxx, post: 138061, member: 38588"]

Your Current Floor = the floors that you've passed + 1

If you want to lock the foor and take that floor and repeat many times, then I suppose you lock the value at Y - 2 (Y means the number of Floors the Maze has.).

If you want to get to the final floor without passing any floor, then Before get into the maze, lock the value at Y - 1.

But remember, Unlock the value before You leave the maze.

[/QUOTE]

i forgot to unlock the value, my save file is now corrupted

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

[automerge]1591681302[/automerge]

[QUOTE="sucker218, post: 138727, member: 42128"]

i forgot to unlock the value, my save file is now corrupted

[/QUOTE]

the game save data has a .bak file, the savedata1.sav.bak file is just the previous stage (Floor) of your current savedata1.sav.

So copy the savedata1.sav.bak (Do not forget to backup one) and rename it savedata1.sav. This usually saves your save data.

Do not be fear of that. I have been in that hard condition several times.

Just have it remembered and make your own idea.

IF I'm not mistaken, BEFORE you TRULY LEAVE the MAZE, there exists a SCORE BOARD (which shows statistics of this Adventure), and you can UNLOCK the 2nd Cheating Option (FLOOR-PASSED-HACK) at that moment.

It'll be my fault to forget to write more details about .CT file.

Sorry about that.

[automerge]1591682140[/automerge]

[QUOTE="WhoamI_xxx, post: 126103, member: 38588"]

Thanks to the previous CT-maker&uploader's work, I've made it quick to create a new CT for the lasted version.

But for some reasons, I didn't upload my work at once----Actually I finished it at least 4 months ago.

Please forgive me.

Details for the CT:

[LIST]

[*]0. [B]Base Address[/B]

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]Base, Base 2, Base 3, Base 4 (Please don't change them casually)

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]1. [B]Usual[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]P-Power[/U][/I] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P-Power

[/LIST]

[*]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]NTR[/U][/I] Point ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NTR

[/LIST]

[*]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]Yen[/U][/I](Money) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yen

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]2. [B]Change/Lock the Floors You've Passed by[/B] ----------------------------------------------------------------------Floors Passed

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]3. [B]Change the [U][I]EXPERIENCE[/I][/U] for Your Current Character[/B] --------------------------------------------------------EXP

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]4. [B]Change the [U][I]LEVEL[/I][/U] for Your Current Character[/B] ----------------------------------------------------------------Lv

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]5. [B]Player's HP[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]Player's HP[/U][/I] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HP

[/LIST]

[*]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]the [B]LIMIT[/B] of Player's HP[/U][/I] -----------------------------------------------------------------------HP Inf

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]6. [B]Player's Tummy[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]Player's Tummy[/U][/I] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tummy

[/LIST]

[*]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]the [B]LIMIT[/B] of Player's Tummy[/U][/I] -----------------------------------------------------------------Tummy Max

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]7. [B]Player's Power[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]Player's Power[/U][/I] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Power

[/LIST]

[*]

[LIST]

[*]Change/Lock [I][U]the [B]LIMIT[/B] of Player's Power[/U][/I] ------------------------------------------------------------------Power Inf

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]8. [B]Change the [U][I]Current Number of Round[/I][/U][/B] (Please notice that the variables used to count the current round are not the same as those used to count the current round for states that your current character takes and gets influenced by)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Turns

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]9. [B]Change the [U][I]Times of NTR Identification[/I][/U][/B] ----------------------------------------------------------------------Times of Identification

[/LIST]

[LIST]

[*]10. [B]To Know How Many Gold Chests Have Been Laid Outside at the Current Floor(Only Used to Get Information)[/B]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gold Chest

[/LIST]

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

[LIST]

[*][B]P2[/B]. Your Partner(Please Activate this Optional One When You Have a Partner)

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

I can't find out a way to re-edit my first post with .CT.

So I say here.

[B]The 2nd Cheating Option: Do not FORGET to UNLOCK it BEFORE you LEAVE the MAZE!

"[/B]

[LIST]

[*]2. [B]Change/Lock the Floors You've Passed by[/B] ----------------------------------------------------------------------Floors Passed

[/LIST]

"

It is my mistake to forget to give out more details.

[B]IF I'm not mistaken, BEFORE you TRULY LEAVE the MAZE, there exists a SCORE BOARD (which shows statistics of this Adventure), and you can UNLOCK the 2nd Cheating Option (FLOOR-PASSED-HACK) at that moment.

But IF you FORGET that and you find your current save-data file (such as: savadata1.sav) CORRUPTED. Then Do NOT PANIC!

FIND the PREVIOUS FLOOR save-data BACKUP file (such as: savedata1.sav.bak) and COPY one and then rename it "savedata1.sav" BEFORE you DELETE the CORRUPTED save-data file (such as: savedata1.sav).

THIS USUALLY SAVES YOUR SAVE-DATA.[/B]
Last edited by WhoamI_xxx on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

komeiji_koishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by komeiji_koishi »

Anyone know how to change the value of Seals?

In fact, I know and only know how to change the blue seal with only one value.If the seal has only one effect, I can use the seal with different data of the same type on one equipment and And search its changed value (4bytes),Then I change the value I found and save the game immediately. When I reopen the game, the value changes

But I can't find the value of two value bule seal,and don't know how to change the yellow seal( the fixed seal on equipment),anyone know how the change it or make a table?

————————————————————

I'm sorry, English is not my native language,and I'm learning English badly,So my words may be a little difficult to understand...

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

[QUOTE="komeiji_koishi, post: 139719, member: 601"]

Anyone know how to change the value of Seals?

In fact, I know and only know how to change the blue seal with only one value.If the seal has only one effect, I can use the seal with different data of the same type on one equipment and And search its changed value (4bytes),Then I change the value I found and save the game immediately. When I reopen the game, the value changes

But I can't find the value of two value bule seal,and don't know how to change the yellow seal( the fixed seal on equipment),anyone know how the change it or make a table?

————————————————————

I'm sorry, English is not my native language,and I'm learning English badly,So my words may be a little difficult to understand...

[/QUOTE]

I do understand what you've said. And I've ever tried doing the same, too.

And I made a friend who had managed to do this. He ever told me the method to modify the VALUE of YELLOW seal (Inherited Seal).

But...it's terribly time-consuming (The METHOD: After your weapon or armor get FIRST reincarnation, it's the real time to have a try. That is——Catch each time when the Value of Seals changes and have them selected and recorded in your Cheat Engine RECORDING AREA.

And each time you just select the half of these addresses&values (SHIFT+MOUSE LEFT_CLICK) and modify the value.)

But it'll probably get the game crashed. So he told me he had tried, tried and tried many times.

I gave him the CT cheat table that I've uploaded here but I don't want to try modifying the value of YELLOW Seal (Inherited Seal) anymore. It takes time and is not what I think worth doing.

But feel SORRY that both of us have no idea how to modify the values of MULTI-VALUE SEAL.

Some more words I wanna say: If you are not a native English Speaker, as a matter of fact I'm not either.

If time makes it leisure for you, you can send private message to me.

If I see, I will reply.
Last edited by WhoamI_xxx on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

komeiji_koishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by komeiji_koishi »

[QUOTE="WhoamI_xxx, post: 139835, member: 38588"]

I do understand what you've said. And I've ever tried doing the same, too.

And I made a friend who had managed to do this. He ever told me the method to modify the VALUE of YELLOW seal (Inherited Seal).

But...it's terribly time-consuming (The METHOD: After your weapon or armor get FIRST reincarnation, it's the real time to have a try. That is——Catch each time when the Value of Seals changes and have them selected and recorded in your Cheat Engine RECORDING AREA.

And each time you just select the half of these addresses&values (SHIFT+MOUSE LEFT_CLICK) and modify the value.)

But it'll probably get the game crashed. So he told me he had tried, tried and tried many times.

I gave him the CT cheat table that I've uploaded here but I don't want to try modifying the value of YELLOW Seal (Inherited Seal) anymore. It takes time and is not what I think worth doing.

But feel SORRY that both of us have no idea how to modify the values of MULTI-VALUE SEAL.

Some more words I wanna say: If you are not a native English Speaker, as a matter of fact I'm not either.

If time makes it leisure for you, you can send private message to me.

If I see, I will reply.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :) I have tried this method of changing the value of the yellow seal.but I was afraid of crash and corrupted save files , so I gave up. The current table is enough for me. I'm just curious.

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

[QUOTE="komeiji_koishi, post: 139889, member: 601"]

Thank you. :) I have tried this method of changing the value of the yellow seal.but I was afraid of crash and corrupted save files , so I gave up. The current table is enough for me. I'm just curious.

[/QUOTE]

I noticed that you ever did some modification of the VALUE of BLUE SEALs.

Here I'm glad to provide you with some of my experimental data.

Seals' Names From: [URL='http://fusigentod.dojin.com/todr/index.php?%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0%E5%8D%B0']追加印一覧 - 不思議の幻想郷TODRwiki[/URL]

【砲】 砲撃 [Fire Range] Maximum Effective Range: +126 (For Some Specific Characters with some special Barrage Skills, it MAY be: +124)

【帯】 弾幕ゲージ増加 [Barrage Slot Increment] Maximum Effective Increment: +1234

【必】 必中 [Infallible Hit] Maximum Effective Rate: 4294967295%, YES, (2^32-1)%.

【節】 節約 [Barrage Conservation] Maximum Effective Rate: +100% (Except for some special Barrage Skills that have a stable consumption on P-Points, all your character barrage skills don't take any consumption.)

【避】 回避 [Evasion] Maximum Effective Rate: +99%

【地】 地雷名張 [Explosion Damage Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (YES, take NO damage from EXPLOSION)

【飛】 遠距離攻撃耐性 [Damage From Faraway Enemies Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (NOTICE that if enemies manage to hit you, you must take damage, at least 1 point (Sometimes 2 points).)

【減】 軽減 [Damage Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (Ditto.)

【健】 健康 [Health] Max Effective Rate: +100% (You'll not be affected by an abnormal state, But NOTICE that IF the STATEs originate from your WEAPON, ARMOR, ORNAMENT and the MAZE itself, then 【健】Seal cannot take effect.)

【変】 変換 [Change] Max Effective Rate: 1% (the NOTICE is the same as above)

【死】 一撃死 [One-hit Kill] Max Effective Rate: +100% (NOTICE that some specific enemies have a resistance to this SEAL.

【餅】 もち [Cake] Max Effective Rate: +100%

【小】 小食 [Hunger] Max Effective Rate: 1% (1 HUNGER POINT per 1,000 Rounds)

【回】 被弾時回復 [Heal Self When Taking Damage] +42949672 ( [(2^32-1)/100] , [x] is a Round-down Function)

【経】 キャラ獲得経験値変動 [Character Experience Rate Change] +4294967295%

That's what I've got from many times of experiments.
Last edited by WhoamI_xxx on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

komeiji_koishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by komeiji_koishi »

[QUOTE="WhoamI_xxx, post: 139908, member: 38588"]

I noticed that you ever did some modification of the VALUE of BLUE SEALs.

Here I'm glad to provide you with some of my experimental data.

Seals' Names From: [URL='http://fusigentod.dojin.com/todr/index.php?%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0%E5%8D%B0']追加印一覧 - 不思議の幻想郷TODRwiki[/URL]

【砲】 砲撃 [Fire Range] Maximum Effective Range: +126 (For Some Specific Characters with some special Barrage Skills, it MAY be: +124)

【帯】 弾幕ゲージ増加 [Barrage Slot Increment] Maximum Effective Increment: +1234

【必】 必中 [Infallible Hit] Maximum Effective Rate: 4294967295%, YES, (2^32-1)%.

【節】 節約 [Barrage Conservation] Maximum Effective Rate: +100% (Except for some special Barrage Skills that have a stable consumption on P-Points, all your character barrage skills don't take any consumption.)

【避】 回避 [Evasion] Maximum Effective Rate: +99%

【地】 地雷名張 [Explosion Damage Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (YES, take NO damage from EXPLOSION)

【飛】 遠距離攻撃耐性 [Damage From Faraway Enemies Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (NOTICE that if enemies manage to hit you, you must take damage, at least 1 point (Sometimes 2 points).)

【減】 軽減 [Damage Decrement] Max Effective Rate: +100% (Ditto.)

【健】 健康 [Health] Max Effective Rate: +100% (You'll not be affected by an abnormal state, But NOTICE that IF the STATEs originate from your WEAPON, ARMOR, ORNAMENT and the MAZE itself, then 【健】Seal cannot take effect.)

【変】 変換 [Change] Max Effective Rate: 1% (the NOTICE is the same as above)

【死】 一撃死 [One-hit Kill] Max Effective Rate: +100% (NOTICE that some specific enemies have a resistance to this SEAL.

【餅】 もち [Cake] Max Effective Rate: +100%

【小】 小食 [Hunger] Max Effective Rate: 1% (1 HUNGER POINT per 1,000 Rounds)

【回】 被弾時回復 [Heal Self When Taking Damage] +42949672 ( [(2^32-1)/100] , [x] is a Round-down Function)

【経】 キャラ獲得経験値変動 [Character Experience Rate Change] +4294967295%

That's what I've got from many times of experiments.

[/QUOTE]

It helps me a lot, many of the values I changed have exceeded the maximum,Thank you very much.
Last edited by komeiji_koishi on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.