Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Carnack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by Carnack »

I will probably not see a response, but I feel I need an explanation on how to utilize this table. Admittedly, I am very inexperienced in using cheat engine in any capacity beyond click the check box.

The following options in the list do not seem to actually have any addresses listed in them.
- Usual
- Player
- SEquipped Weapon
- SEquipped Armor
- SEquipped Amulet
- SPACK Items

Am I supposed to take addresses/tables from the other files uploaded and inject them in some way?

The floors passed, turns, identifications and P2 options have addresses listed when selected.

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

Carnack wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:05 pm
I will probably not see a response, but I feel I need an explanation on how to utilize this table. Admittedly, I am very inexperienced in using cheat engine in any capacity beyond click the check box.

The following options in the list do not seem to actually have any addresses listed in them.
- Usual
- Player
- SEquipped Weapon
- SEquipped Armor
- SEquipped Amulet
- SPACK Items

Am I supposed to take addresses/tables from the other files uploaded and inject them in some way?

The floors passed, turns, identifications and P2 options have addresses listed when selected.
1. ←→to fold or expand
2. Open the Status Board to see what happens to the Equipped
3. Open the backpack and freeze your move to modify the items in your pack

Carnack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carnack »

Since I am used to them automatically expanding upon activating, I failed to realize that the arrow keys had the same function.

Thank you.

Although I doubt I will use the item editors for the time being, I am curious if there is any way to prevent items from being used in various nito options, or if I can adjust how many of each crafting item I have, or if I can increase the disassemble chance to 100%

WhoamI_xxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WhoamI_xxx »

Carnack wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:39 pm
Since I am used to them automatically expanding upon activating, I failed to realize that the arrow keys had the same function.

Thank you.

Although I doubt I will use the item editors for the time being, I am curious if there is any way to prevent items from being used in various nito options, or if I can adjust how many of each crafting item I have, or if I can increase the disassemble chance to 100%
I'm afraid it's difficult to find a solution since the items are probably stored in an array form or a matrix form. I cannot create an item from the void but can only modify an existing item. To evade item consumption may be feasible but I've never done any further research on it because the game is of low popularity and besides, it'd exceedingly tortured me to death.