Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 »

ultrapowerpie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
I'm sorry, how exactly do you use this particular cheat? Since it's a .js file cheat engine doesn't like it, so I must have missed something. (Thank you for doing the update BTW)
Find your CrossCode install, go to CrossCode\assets\js and replace the game.compiled.js with the one in the zip file.
P.s. I would recommend making a copy of your game install and put it in another place, I have the Vanilla one in steam and a modded one on my external hard drive that uses the Cheat File.

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 am
how entertaining. the game called me out for being level 99 through cheats
Is that in New Game Plus or a regular game?

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:01 am
so far this game is great. except for the movement speed. can anyone add movement speed cheat? or jump height?
I'm looking into movement speed now, it should be possible, as for jump height, there's a CCLoader mod that adds a jetpack you can activate using CTRL.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by raxele123 »

Techno665 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:31 am
ultrapowerpie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
I'm sorry, how exactly do you use this particular cheat? Since it's a .js file cheat engine doesn't like it, so I must have missed something. (Thank you for doing the update BTW)
Find your CrossCode install, go to CrossCode\assets\js and replace the game.compiled.js with the one in the zip file.
P.s. I would recommend making a copy of your game install and put it in another place, I have the Vanilla one in steam and a modded one on my external hard drive that uses the Cheat File.

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 am
how entertaining. the game called me out for being level 99 through cheats
Is that in New Game Plus or a regular game?

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:01 am
so far this game is great. except for the movement speed. can anyone add movement speed cheat? or jump height?
I'm looking into movement speed now, it should be possible, as for jump height, there's a CCLoader mod that adds a jetpack you can activate using CTRL.
regular game i think. the green haired guy. first time playing through. btw could you also look into being able to use the full skill tree right off the bat? it takes awhile to unlock elemental doesnt it.