Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Lord Blade » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:57 pm

How do I give you the file? I can't post it here. Do you have a decent site for file sharing?

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Lord Blade » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:30 am


HibikiRekka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by HibikiRekka » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 am

GOG got the 1.0.3-4 update, could someone update the All-In-One file?

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Lord Blade » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Anyone able to update the cheat file?

Novalex233
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Novalex233 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello all! I want to mod in a 100% chance for plants and monsters to drop stuff into the game.compiled.js but I don't know anything about JavaScript...can anyone send me a file or give me a walk-through? Much obliged!

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Lord Blade » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:14 pm

The people who know how to do that haven't been responding. There was a great cheat file up, but it needs updating.

Techno665
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:38 am

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 am
GOG got the 1.0.3-4 update, could someone update the All-In-One file?
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:32 pm
Anyone able to update the cheat file?
Novalex233 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Hello all! I want to mod in a 100% chance for plants and monsters to drop stuff into the game.compiled.js but I don't know anything about JavaScript...can anyone send me a file or give me a walk-through? Much obliged!
I've updated the All-In-One Cheat file to CrossCode V1.0.3-4.
I'm 99% Sure that everything works but if you find a problem please tell me.

Edit: Reuploaded the file with better formatting.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.0.3-4 All-In-One.zip
(745.44 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Last edited by Techno665 on Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novalex233
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Novalex233 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Thank you! Are all the features active by default? How do I select which feature(s) I would like to (de)activate?

Techno665
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Novalex233 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:05 pm
Thank you! Are all the features active by default? How do I select which feature(s) I would like to (de)activate?
Your Welcome, I would have done it sooner but I was working on some tabletop stuff for my group.
Yes all are active by default.
To find a feature search for "///" without quotes.
To deactivate a feature just delete the "//" on each line under the "///" one, a couple have 5 or so, so make sure you get them all.

Edit: My bad, With the x10 Credits and EXP you have to add a "//" without quotes to the front of the line that have "* 10"
Last edited by Techno665 on Tue May 07, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jempai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Jempai » Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 pm

How do you edit/hack CP values? I've tried using Cheat engine but it doesn't work for me.

Techno665
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 am

Jempai wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 pm
How do you edit/hack CP values? I've tried using Cheat engine but it doesn't work for me.
It would be easier if you used a save editor, I recommend using one of these 2.
Streetclaw's Editor can be found on the wiki https://crosscode.gamepedia.com/Savegame
INSYG's Editor can be found here https://insyg.github.io/CCSaveEdit/
Both can be used to change your CP

Jempai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Jempai » Tue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Techno665 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 am
Jempai wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 pm
How do you edit/hack CP values? I've tried using Cheat engine but it doesn't work for me.
It would be easier if you used a save editor, I recommend using one of these 2.
Streetclaw's Editor can be found on the wiki https://crosscode.gamepedia.com/Savegame
INSYG's Editor can be found here https://insyg.github.io/CCSaveEdit/
Both can be used to change your CP
Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do I use the save editor? I'm opening it in Google Chrome, and when I click the save file to load using Streetclaw's, how do I also find the Base64 Savegame string to paste into the text box? I can't find the Savestring in game, either; pressing F10 does nothing in the title screen or in game when I load in. Using the other save editor, clicking load file doesn't do anything either and I don't know what to put in the text box.

Techno665
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:00 am

Jempai wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm
Techno665 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 am
Jempai wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 pm
How do you edit/hack CP values? I've tried using Cheat engine but it doesn't work for me.
It would be easier if you used a save editor, I recommend using one of these 2.
Streetclaw's Editor can be found on the wiki https://crosscode.gamepedia.com/Savegame
INSYG's Editor can be found here https://insyg.github.io/CCSaveEdit/
Both can be used to change your CP
Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do I use the save editor? I'm opening it in Google Chrome, and when I click the save file to load using Streetclaw's, how do I also find the Base64 Savegame string to paste into the text box? I can't find the Savestring in game, either; pressing F10 does nothing in the title screen or in game when I load in. Using the other save editor, clicking load file doesn't do anything either and I don't know what to put in the text box.
That's strange usually when you press F10 it brings up your save file in a super long string of characters, after editing your save and doing what you want, you mite want to verify the game, you should also see if your Function Keys are reversed, this means that you can press then to make the function without holding the FN key, (example, for me this means that i can use F10 and F11 to adjust my volume without holding the FN key) if so you should change it because this disables the keys in all other programs that use them.

Now the CrossCode Save File is located at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\CrossCode and the file is called cc.save
As always make a backup just in case and you can eather direct your editor to it's location or you can open hte file and copy it's text just if you do that make sure you remove the {"slots":[" from the start, also this contains all your saves but will only edit the first in the list, Last Saved.
I would recommend using the Save file only as a last resort as it can have problems.

With Streetclaw's editor you want to scroll down until you see player inside of that you'll find skillPoints and that is what you want to edit, and if you need to use the search then type out the word somewhere like the address bar first then past it into the editors search as the editor will star searching the moment you start typing in the editors search and lags to all hell
skillPoints
0 = Neutral
1 = Heat
2 = Cold
3 = Shock
4 = Wave

if you use the F10 method then when you import a new save it will appear at the bottom of your load saves list

User avatar
zeronix
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:59 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by zeronix » Wed May 08, 2019 10:00 am

AntarcticaIsDreaming wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:18 am
zeronix wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:10 pm
Chikumori wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:27 am


I'm stuck at the very last puzzle room in Vermillion Dungeon. The one on the 4th floor, supposedly Gautham's biggest puzzle room involving all 4 elements. Might you know which parts of the data can be edited to get through this?
edit this \CrossCode\assets\data\maps\arid-dng\second\f4\center.json

find this code "startCondition": "map.finalSwitch" >>>> edit to "startCondition": "" ,,, save and reload game.
I'm having issues getting this working in v1.0.3-2.
I even went back to the map file for the similar puzzle in Grand Krys'kajo that I also used this method on a few days ago, which worked and replicated them to no success. There's only one specific line in arid-dng\second\f4\center.json that reads: "startCondition":"map.finalSwitch"
making the change to "startCondition":""map.finalSwitch" just causes the game to crash upon loading my save. I don't know if something changed or if I'm missing something.
Since you found the code "startCondition": "map.finalSwitch" just delete map.finalSwitch to change it to "startCondition": "" .. Btw Sorry for the late reply since i finished the game , i did'nt look at this forum since then. Don't know the current version now so i doesn't know if this still works.

edale
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:54 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by edale » Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Well this is embarrassing. A whole month of checking the thread daily, only to not notice the thread had gone on to the next page; I've still been waiting for someone to upload the updated game.compiled.js, and it had been uploaded he very next day, lol.

Credit to Techno665 for getting the mod done in my 'absence'.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cad5150, cfemen, Google Adsense [Bot]