Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 »

Sorry about the delay, only got the DLC today.
Updated the Cheat file, basically did a copy paste and made adjustments so the file would run, don't have time to check each cheat or the menu, please tell me if anything doesn't work.
Time to go play the DLC myself
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.0-3 All-In-One + Menu.7z
Password: CrossCode
(749.1 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

PurpsJL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PurpsJL »

Well one thing that doesn't work is that there are new items in the arena to buy and the "Do Not Remove Arena Coins" doesn't seem to effect them. There is a chance that anything effecting new items, such as "Do Not Remove Items On Trade" may not work too. Haven't had the ability to test that one yet though.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

PurpsJL wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:36 pm
Well one thing that doesn't work is that there are new items in the arena to buy and the "Do Not Remove Arena Coins" doesn't seem to effect them. There is a chance that anything effecting new items, such as "Do Not Remove Items On Trade" may not work too. Haven't had the ability to test that one yet though.
Sorry about that, upon investigation it appears that the file was ether not fully updated or commented properly so I've grabbed a file a few versions older so I would have all of the cheats in there, so everything should be working now, I have also updated the Arena Always Platinum to include PVP matches since they are new, as always, if you have any problems please ask me.

P.s. VS Code made it so much easier to do this, I just have to compare both files and look for the missing cheats in the new file

NOTE: When I zip up the file it's triggering my antivirus however this appears to be a false positive, a VirusTotal page has been linked for those who wish to double check
[Link]
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.0-3 All-In-One + Menu V2.7z
(749.23 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

bluscript
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluscript »

Golden Beetle and autumn leafes dont drop if the cheat for plant drop is active

Dat Frame Rate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dat Frame Rate »

Can you Update this for 1.4.0-5 because the game crashes when you load a save with this game compiled

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Dat Frame Rate wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:35 pm
Can you Update this for 1.4.0-5 because the game crashes when you load a save with this game compiled
My copy on steam is still on 1.4.0-3 but I will once it updates.
bluscript wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:12 pm
Golden Beetle and autumn leafes dont drop if the cheat for plant drop is active
I'm looking into that now, quick question, by Golden Beetles do you mean the reward from the Trials of the Golden Bugs quest? if so than I would need a save file from just before that quest to test it.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Updated cheat file to V1.4.0-4, also I believe that I have fixed the issue with the plant drop cheat, if someone can please test it and get back to me about it.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.0-4 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(903.94 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

pgain2004
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pgain2004 »

Techno665 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am
Updated cheat file to V1.4.0-4, also I believe that I have fixed the issue with the plant drop cheat, if someone can please test it and get back to me about it.
OK this won't work on 1.4.0-5, the game crashed after the first 3 question at the start of DLC.

AWoulf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AWoulf »

welp it work for me on the dlc but for the leaf and the beatlle it still bug and dont drop

update : the bug is extended to all plant but the bug seam to bee that the plant onnly drop the last item on the plant list so the white item are juste skip i did a test on the tree in bergen trail the alpha drop juste the bronze loot and the beta drop only the siver loot

ps : i am french so sorry for my bad english and i dont code so i can juste help with obvious thing like that sorry

kairararara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kairararara »

the problem seems to be an extra exit condition for the drop loop, assigning to the variable b a high enough value seems to fix the issue, so this should work properly

Code: Select all

if (plantdropcheat) {
	/// 100% drop rate from plants, skip probability checking
	a = 0;
	b = 10;
}

AWoulf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AWoulf »

kairararara wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:00 pm
the problem seems to be an extra exit condition for the drop loop, assigning to the variable b a high enough value seems to fix the issue, so this should work properly

if (plantdropcheat) {
	a = 0;
	b = 10;
}
IT WORK THANKS YOU

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

pgain2004 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:36 pm
OK this won't work on 1.4.0-5, the game crashed after the first 3 question at the start of DLC.
My apologies but my copy of CrossCode is still on 1.4.0-4, I would like to ask what platform or service your playing CrossCode on?
AWoulf wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:56 pm
welp it work for me on the dlc but for the leaf and the beatlle it still bug and dont drop

update : the bug is extended to all plant but the bug seam to bee that the plant onnly drop the last item on the plant list so the white item are juste skip i did a test on the tree in bergen trail the alpha drop juste the bronze loot and the beta drop only the siver loot

ps : i am french so sorry for my bad english and i dont code so i can juste help with obvious thing like that sorry
Your English is fine and thank you for pointing that out for me, I wouldn't have discovered the plant drop bug for a few days if at all.
kairararara wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:00 pm

if (plantdropcheat) {
 a = 0;
 b = 10;
}
Thank you for that, I'm still new to properly coding JavaScript and not just copy and pasting code, I've added this to the file, if you know a decent amount about JavaScript would you mind reviewing the file and see if you can find any other problems.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.0-4 All-In-One + Menu V2.zip
(903.94 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Dr4mus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dr4mus »

Seems this last one wont let me boot up any save i have on the DLC. just crashes at load.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Dr4mus wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:32 pm
Seems this last one wont let me boot up any save i have on the DLC. just crashes at load.
What game version are you playing?
What platform are you using?
Dose the cheat file work with older saves and saves from before the DLC?
Dose previous versions of the cheat file work?
Dose it give you an error window when you try to load the save?
Can you please provide me with a copy of your save for testing?
(Pressing F10 will bring up a save import/export window, NOTE: it exports the newest save made, including autosaves)

Dr4mus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dr4mus »

Thanks for the reply.

What game version are you playing? - 1.4.0.5
What platform are you using? - Windows 10
Dose the cheat file work with older saves and saves from before the DLC? It works for new games and also new game plus. Just won't load post game.
Dose previous versions of the cheat file work? Previous version was working until DLC. I downloaded the new one and it was working, then when you get to the raid mission of the game it crashes and now won't boot back up.
Dose it give you an error window when you try to load the save? Sure, i attached it in rar file.
Can you please provide me with a copy of your save for testing? I attached a rar file. pass is CrossCode.
Attachments
Crosscode Saves.rar
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 67 times