Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by edale »

Whew.... I'm... Not sure if I'd be capable of porting that... It'd be an experience trying though, lol.

The cheats menu is AMAZING.

As far as making changes to it savable... Maybe it'd help to move all the variable settings to separate file, that can be saved over without impacting anything else?

I've tried playing with CCLoader, but I couldn't figure it out...

ZeikJT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeikJT »

@edale CCLoader is definitely not very well documented anywhere that I could find. It's seemingly built for pre-existing developers.

If I make any more updates I'll try and release the all-in-one js file here too so that if I happen to disappear someone might have an easier time porting the cheats like before. The new code is just one big blob at the bottom of the file so porting it over should just be a matter of copy-paste unless something fundamental changes. If something about the menu does break it's really just a matter of either figuring out how to fix it or removing the ig.module("cheats-gui") altogether. The cheats in the code itself should continue to work.

I got the separate file working for saving the cheats' state. Wrote it so that it should work for both the CCLoader and all-in-one versions. I did fold the cheat declarations into the config for the menu but it still writes to the window so that the existing way of accessing cheats still works. Now when you change the cheats in-game (which you can also do from the main menu now! mostly because I added one NG+ cheat) your changes will get saved to a separate cheats.json file! Hopefully there's no more need to change any files manually :)

I also added a bit of polish to the menu such as making it animate like other menus do and disabling cheats when they depend on another cheat. Ex: if you disable creditcheat it'll make the UI for creditmultiplier non-interactable.

As always, let me know if anything isn't working properly.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.2.0-5 All-In-One + Menu V2.zip
Password: CrossCode
(883.14 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

ZeikJT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:01 pm
@edale CCLoader is definitely not very well documented anywhere that I could find. It's seemingly built for pre-existing developers.

If I make any more updates I'll try and release the all-in-one js file here too so that if I happen to disappear someone might have an easier time porting the cheats like before. The new code is just one big blob at the bottom of the file so porting it over should just be a matter of copy-paste unless something fundamental changes. If something about the menu does break it's really just a matter of either figuring out how to fix it or removing the ig.module("cheats-gui") altogether. The cheats in the code itself should continue to work.

I got the separate file working for saving the cheats' state. Wrote it so that it should work for both the CCLoader and all-in-one versions. I did fold the cheat declarations into the config for the menu but it still writes to the window so that the existing way of accessing cheats still works. Now when you change the cheats in-game (which you can also do from the main menu now! mostly because I added one NG+ cheat) your changes will get saved to a separate cheats.json file! Hopefully there's no more need to change any files manually :)

I also added a bit of polish to the menu such as making it animate like other menus do and disabling cheats when they depend on another cheat. Ex: if you disable creditcheat it'll make the UI for creditmultiplier non-interactable.

I've gotten CCLoader installed to the point I could access the dev console (I needed it to help figure out a problem I was having while making all the cheats use variables), but even when I managed to get CCLoader installed, I couldn't figure out how to actually get any of the mods, or what the mods actually did if I did manage to pull up a list (it's been a while since I toyed with it).

If you're coding in CCLoader, you probably already are in this server, but just in case:
[Link]
That's the CrossCode Modding Discord server, they primarily work with CCLoader there, and they've helped me out a few times while I was working on this mod (mostly help figuring out syntax problems).

Awesome that the separate file idea worked! I may not be able to do much coding myself, but I do have enough of an understanding of the logic to come up with a good idea now and then. :mrgreen:

I'm busy at work on a MSU-1 mod for Final Fantasy V atm, so can't check out the updated menu system; but the next time I need a break from that, I'll check it out!

ZeikJT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeikJT »

It actually hadn't even crossed my mind that there'd be a discord but that makes a lot of sense.

Good luck with the MSU-1 mod! I'm actually working on another CrossCode mod now to help people trying to complete the game (like myself). Will show you what enemies you haven't fought yet, what plants you haven't collected yet, quests you haven't unlocked yet, etc.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

ZeikJT wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Wow, just wow.
You guys are awesome! you know who, those who have putting the effort update these tables.

I've been camping on my steam account waiting for this game to be updated, with this table i can do another run (my 4th one) on the game.

beater0001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beater0001 »

There's a new update out, so I ported the AIO+Menu to the latest version
If there's any function not working, please let everyone knows
Attachments
CrossCode V1.3.0-2 All-In-One + Menu V2.zip
(988.23 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

So it's been a little over a week. Does anyone have an all in one + menu for 1.3.0-3?

beater0001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beater0001 »

Volcannon wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:15 am
So it's been a little over a week. Does anyone have an all in one + menu for 1.3.0-3?
Here's the one for 1.3.0-4
The previous one I made has 1 cheat missing, yet no one seems to mind :lol:
Attachments
CrossCode V1.3.0-4 All-In-One + Menu V2.zip
(973.93 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

beater0001 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 am
Here's the one for 1.3.0-4
The previous one I made has 1 cheat missing, yet no one seems to mind :lol:
thank you <3

99RED66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 99RED66 »

hello is it possible to decrease 100% item drop to just 50% or something ?

99RED66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 99RED66 »

@edale hello is it possible to make the drop rate just 2x and not 100%

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

I just looked through the modified and unmodified drop rate code, and rather than being a simple case of changing a few variables to adjust the drop rate, parts of the drop rate code has actually been rewritten.

This puts modifying the cheat at considerably past my coding skills. I didn't write the original cheats, I mostly just ported old versions of the cheats into newer versions of the game.

@ZeikJT has a much better understanding of coding, and has worked on the cheats for this game much more recently than I have, perhaps you can try contacting him?

99RED66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 99RED66 »

@edale yes i wll try that, thanks
i also noticed that u can enable x2 drop rate in new game+ so i will try comparing the "game_compiled.json" in notepad++ and see

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Has anyone found a way to make you earn more Turret Token in Challenge Mode of the turret defense minigame?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

New DLC out, hoping someone can update the cheat menu for it :)