Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by edale »

Well then... The only real thing I can think up that might let you replace the file with the modded one would be installing a Linux build (probably Ubuntu) onto a flash drive, booting the PC off that flash drive, and replacing the file through Linux... But that might be a bit beyond what you're comfortable trying; installing Ubuntu onto the flash card is easy enough, but navigating through Linux is a bit weird for Windows-only people (note: I'm a Windows-only person myself, but can manage the basics on Linux if needed).

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

edale wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:18 pm
Well then... The only real thing I can think up that might let you replace the file with the modded one would be installing a Linux build (probably Ubuntu) onto a flash drive, booting the PC off that flash drive, and replacing the file through Linux... But that might be a bit beyond what you're comfortable trying; installing Ubuntu onto the flash card is easy enough, but navigating through Linux is a bit weird for Windows-only people (note: I'm a Windows-only person myself, but can manage the basics on Linux if needed).
Yeah, that is way beyond me. I'm just going to leave it and play it through normally for now and then maybe get it on the cheap during a sale so I can mess around with it then.

dstarfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dstarfire »

For anybody having trouble with the Monk quests in Bergen (cave of progression, cave of aspiration), you can change the time limit by editing the assets/data/maps/bergen/special/monks-questcave1.json and monks-questcave2.json files. Find the line that reads

Code: Select all

"condition": "tmp.time<=120 && quest.monks-jump_1_time.task.0 "
Change the 120 to the number of seconds you want to give yourself (I just added an extra 0 to make it 1200).

Easiest way to get to the right part is simply search the relevant file for 120 and look for the result that has "tmp.time<=" bit right next to it (and make sure it has the "monks-jump..." bit right after). You can use this same approach for other quests with a timer.

Figured this out thanks to a post in this thread on how to reset circuits without a token.

dstarfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dstarfire »

edale wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am

Here's a MUCH more customizable mod!

From the very start of the .js file:

/// Cheat settings start
var xpcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the EXP multiplier cheat on /off
var xpmultiplier = 10; 		// Sets the EXP multiplier; only used if xpcheat = 1
var xpmingain = 1;		// Sets the minimum exp gained from an enemy; only used if xpcheat = 1
var creditcheat = 1;		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the credits gained multiplier cheat on /off
var creditmultiplier = 10;	// Sets the credits ganed multiplier; only used if creditcheat = 1
var ignorespcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the ignore SP cheat on /off
var overheatelim = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the Overheat Elimination cheat on /off
var invincible = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the invincibility cheat on /off
var spcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the SP does not decrease cheat on /off
var consumablecheat = 1; 	// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the consumables do not decrease cheat on /off
var tradecheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the trade does not consume items cheat on /off
var enemydropcheat = 1; 	// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the 100% drop rate from enemies cheat on /off
var plantdropcheat = 1;		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the 100% drop rate from plants cheat on /off
// For normal EXP gain, with a 5 XP minimum gain per enemy killed, set: xpcheat = 1; xpmultiplier = 1; xpmingain = 5
/// Cheat settings end
The "spcheat" code seems to affect circuit points (as they're called in the english language version), letting you unlock as many abilities and buffs as you want. Is this the intended behavior? If so, the name is confusing/misleading. I suspect this is a small mistake, or the result of different names in other languages.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

dstarfire wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:39 am
edale wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am

Here's a MUCH more customizable mod!

From the very start of the .js file:

/// Cheat settings start
var xpcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the EXP multiplier cheat on /off
var xpmultiplier = 10; 		// Sets the EXP multiplier; only used if xpcheat = 1
var xpmingain = 1;		// Sets the minimum exp gained from an enemy; only used if xpcheat = 1
var creditcheat = 1;		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the credits gained multiplier cheat on /off
var creditmultiplier = 10;	// Sets the credits ganed multiplier; only used if creditcheat = 1
var ignorespcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the ignore SP cheat on /off
var overheatelim = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the Overheat Elimination cheat on /off
var invincible = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the invincibility cheat on /off
var spcheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the SP does not decrease cheat on /off
var consumablecheat = 1; 	// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the consumables do not decrease cheat on /off
var tradecheat = 1; 		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the trade does not consume items cheat on /off
var enemydropcheat = 1; 	// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the 100% drop rate from enemies cheat on /off
var plantdropcheat = 1;		// 0 = off; 1 = on; turns the 100% drop rate from plants cheat on /off
// For normal EXP gain, with a 5 XP minimum gain per enemy killed, set: xpcheat = 1; xpmultiplier = 1; xpmingain = 5
/// Cheat settings end
The "spcheat" code seems to affect circuit points (as they're called in the english language version), letting you unlock as many abilities and buffs as you want. Is this the intended behavior? If so, the name is confusing/misleading. I suspect this is a small mistake, or the result of different names in other languages.
Just checked, it's CP in all languages, probably a mistake/typo on edale's part, line 11 var spcheat = 1; should be cpcheat, if you change it make sure that you search for if (spcheat === 1) and change that to so you don't break it.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Techno665 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:19 pm
Just checked, it's CP in all languages, probably a mistake/typo on edale's part, line 11 var spcheat = 1; should be cpcheat, if you change it make sure that you search for if (spcheat === 1) and change that to so you don't break it.
Honestly, I was just copying the names carried over from the earlier mods. My guess is sometime in early beta circuit points were called skill points, and as pretty much all the modders since the first mod or two have just been adapting the previous mods for the new variable names in the coding... Yea, this happens.Though to be fair, they ARE called skillpoints in an error message in game:

if (this.skillPoints[d] < 0)
	throw Error("Skillpoints can never be below zero!");
Here's an update with spcheat renamed to cpcheat.

And since apparently password protecting zipped files is now required on threat of file deletion (which finally explains why a mod added a password to my last version of this):
Password: CrossCode
Attachments
game.compiled.7z
(632.85 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

edale wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:54 pm
Techno665 wrote:
Honestly, I was just copying the names carried over from the earlier mods. My guess is sometime in early beta circuit points were called skill points, and as pretty much all the modders since the first mod or two have just been adapting the previous mods for the new variable names in the coding... Yea, this happens.Though to be fair, they ARE called skillpoints in an error message in game:
Just checked my cheat files I updated and i also did the copy past and didn't even think about the name, sorry, also while i can't find anywhere in the version history it is called skill points in the code so maybe that's why.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Random question does the invincibility cheat works during the trials?

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Anglican wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:39 pm
Random question does the invincibility cheat works during the trials?
It should, it just stopped the kill command for your character when your HP = 0 more or less, but to be sure what trial are you talking about?

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Techno665 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:19 am

It should, it just stopped the kill command for your character when your HP = 0 more or less, but to be sure what trial are you talking about?
Oh I thought it makes you invulnerable. Like 100% Iron stance. My bad.
The Trial I was referring though is this

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Anglican wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm
Techno665 wrote:

Checked and Iron Stance doesn't help because the turret attack is stronger then a weak attacks, i would recommend using the CCTimeWalker mod found [Link], Only thing is that last time i checked the mod doesn't affect the timer

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Anglican wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm
Techno665 wrote:

3rd post on THIS PAGE of the thread:
dstarfire wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:35 am
For anybody having trouble with the Monk quests in Bergen (cave of progression, cave of aspiration), you can change the time limit by editing the assets/data/maps/bergen/special/monks-questcave1.json and monks-questcave2.json files. Find the line that reads

"condition": "tmp.time<=120 && quest.monks-jump_1_time.task.0 "
Change the 120 to the number of seconds you want to give yourself (I just added an extra 0 to make it 1200).

Easiest way to get to the right part is simply search the relevant file for 120 and look for the result that has "tmp.time<=" bit right next to it (and make sure it has the "monks-jump..." bit right after). You can use this same approach for other quests with a timer.

Figured this out thanks to a post in this thread on how to reset circuits without a token.
Should be more than enough to let you beat all the trials.

If you read up on earlier pages of this thread, you'll find a modded file that stops the turrets in the trial from firing, in case more time still isn't enough.

That said, my typical advice for the trials? keep playing the game, and come back to them later, beating them will be trivial by the time your nearing the end-game.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

edale wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:54 pm
Techno665 wrote:

if (this.skillPoints[d] < 0)
	throw Error("Skillpoints can never be below zero!");
Here's an update with spcheat renamed to cpcheat.

And since apparently password protecting zipped files is now required on threat of file deletion (which finally explains why a mod added a password to my last version of this):
So I'll go ahead and be that guy. Any chance for an update? They just updated the game 3 times in the past 8 hours.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

Could someone please update the JS file? The current one obviously doesnt work.

Thank you very much :P

I tried playing with the file codes, but its not as simple for me. :mellow:

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

All-In-One File Has been updated.
Please Inform me if anything is not working

Attachments
CrossCode V1.2.0-2 All-In-One.zip