Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 »

Hello everyball, I've updated the All-In-One cheat file to CrossCode V1.4.2-2, I haven't had time to test it but it should work since there were very few differences, with non of them close to the cheat segments, I've also finally made a list of contributors, it's a file called Credits.txt, if I have missed anyone please tell me, I want those who made the file to get the credit they deserve.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.2-2 All-In-One + Menu.zip
Password: CrossCode
(905.3 KiB) Downloaded 1894 times

Pocky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pocky »

Is there a reason why I'm not getting Arena Coins after I win cups?
I've made sure that I turned off the 'freeze coins'.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Pocky wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:10 am
Sorry about the delay, I've actually had this happen before to me, If I remember correctly the game has a check for coins you have earned and/or spent (I'll need to double check to see if I'm remembering correctly), so if you want more you will need to edit your save, if you like I can do that for you.

Pocky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pocky »

Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:03 am

Sorry about the delay, I've actually had this happen before to me, If I remember correctly the game has a check for coins you have earned and/or spent (I'll need to double check to see if I'm remembering correctly), so if you want more you will need to edit your save, if you like I can do that for you.
I've sent a pm to you.

Blaziken1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blaziken1 »

I actually ran it but it shows a black screen...

Blaziken1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blaziken1 »

Techno665 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:00 pm
Hello everyball, I've updated the All-In-One cheat file to CrossCode V1.4.2-2, I haven't had time to test it but it should work since there were very few differences, with non of them close to the cheat segments, I've also finally made a list of contributors, it's a file called Credits.txt, if I have missed anyone please tell me, I want those who made the file to get the credit they deserve.
pm sent

vinosnoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vinosnoir »

What's the password for the All-in-One zip? I looked through the whole thread and couldn't find it. Might just be blind though...

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

vinosnoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vinosnoir »

TwilightStarocean wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:07 am
I feel like an idiot for not trying that. Thanks.

hexling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hexling »

Techno665 wrote:
Pocky wrote:
Years later but, same thing happened to me. If possible could you show how to fix this oneself so people don't have to go digging?

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

hexling wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:00 am
Techno665 wrote:
Pocky wrote:
Years later but, same thing happened to me. If possible could you show how to fix this oneself so people don't have to go digging?
Sure, first you should get an editor I personally use Streetclaw's editor (List of editors below)
[Link]
Then open your game and hit F10, this will display a string of the last save made, take that string and put it into the editor (NOTE: before hitting decode I recommend changing the display from tree to code as it lags less), after you decode it, search for "coinsSpend" then change both "coins" to a hight number and "coinsSpend" to 0, then hit encode and take the new string and input that into CrossCode's F10 menu, the new save should appear at the bottom of the list.

abbd10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abbd10 »

Not sure if I messed something or what, but it seems to be applying the 100% Element Resistances cheat regardless of whether the option is checked or not

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Hello Everyball, I've updated the script to CrossCode Version 1.4.3-2.

abbd10 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:03 am
Not sure if I messed something or what, but it seems to be applying the 100% Element Resistances cheat regardless of whether the option is checked or not
Apologies for the very late reply, the cheat script doesn't have an Element Resistances cheat unless you're referring to the Overheat Elimination cheat, in which case it's working as it should, stopping all overheat when turned on but acting normal when turned off, if you continue to have this problem please reach out and I'll see what I can do.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.2-3 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(908.56 KiB) Downloaded 885 times

Xeneonic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xeneonic »

Blaziken1 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:55 pm
I actually ran it but it shows a black screen...
To you or anyone else wondering about the black screen, rename the cheated file from:
V1.4.2-3 game.compiled.js
to:
game.compiled.js

Poatan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poatan »

still doesnt work