Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 »

ultrapowerpie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
I'm sorry, how exactly do you use this particular cheat? Since it's a .js file cheat engine doesn't like it, so I must have missed something. (Thank you for doing the update BTW)
Find your CrossCode install, go to CrossCode\assets\js and replace the game.compiled.js with the one in the zip file.
P.s. I would recommend making a copy of your game install and put it in another place, I have the Vanilla one in steam and a modded one on my external hard drive that uses the Cheat File.

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 am
how entertaining. the game called me out for being level 99 through cheats
Is that in New Game Plus or a regular game?

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:01 am
so far this game is great. except for the movement speed. can anyone add movement speed cheat? or jump height?
I'm looking into movement speed now, it should be possible, as for jump height, there's a CCLoader mod that adds a jetpack you can activate using CTRL.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Techno665 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:31 am
ultrapowerpie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
I'm sorry, how exactly do you use this particular cheat? Since it's a .js file cheat engine doesn't like it, so I must have missed something. (Thank you for doing the update BTW)
Find your CrossCode install, go to CrossCode\assets\js and replace the game.compiled.js with the one in the zip file.
P.s. I would recommend making a copy of your game install and put it in another place, I have the Vanilla one in steam and a modded one on my external hard drive that uses the Cheat File.

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 am
how entertaining. the game called me out for being level 99 through cheats
Is that in New Game Plus or a regular game?

raxele123 wrote:
so far this game is great. except for the movement speed. can anyone add movement speed cheat? or jump height?
I'm looking into movement speed now, it should be possible, as for jump height, there's a CCLoader mod that adds a jetpack you can activate using CTRL.
regular game i think. the green haired guy. first time playing through. btw could you also look into being able to use the full skill tree right off the bat? it takes awhile to unlock elemental doesnt it.

JoPic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JoPic »

How can I just have 100% drop rate?

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Hello all, first and foremost I would like to apologies about my hiatus.
JoPic wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:09 pm
How can I just have 100% drop rate?
If you go into the cheat menu ether on the main page or in the pause menu you can toggle each cheat on and off
raxele123 wrote:
raxele123 wrote:
regular game i think. the green haired guy. first time playing through. btw could you also look into being able to use the full skill tree right off the bat? it takes awhile to unlock elemental doesnt it.
I've looked into it and it I can't find a way to unlock the skill tree thought the game.compiled.js same with changing movement speed, sorry.

Changelog:
Updated Cheat File to CrossCode V1.4.1-3
Added Cheat to remove Shade Blocks on skill tree (acts the same as the NG+ Early Access option)
Changed all cheats default settings to off

If anyone dose know a way to unlock the full skill tree in the game.compiled.js or change movement speed in the game.compiled.js or another file, please share how.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.1-3 All-In-One + Menu.zip
Password: CrossCode
(905.13 KiB) Downloaded 643 times

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Updated Cheat File to CrossCode V1.4.1-4
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.1-4 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(905.12 KiB) Downloaded 415 times

Ardynor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ardynor »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:20 pm
Oh that's just normal game plot. You're one level higher than you're supposed to be because you fought the crab boss before getting to the island.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Ardynor wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:49 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Oh that's just normal game plot. You're one level higher than you're supposed to be because you fought the crab boss before getting to the island.
Actually your both right, Story wise, normally when you leave the dungeon your supposed to be level 3, but because of the exp from the crab fight earlier, your level 4, and so Apollo (Green Hair Guy) accuses you of cheating (which you kind of are), I also tested it with the cheats and if you meet Apollo with a level above 4, than Apollo accuses you of cheating freaks out, which is especially entertaining if your a super high level e.g. level 99, it happens because normally your only able to start with a high level if your using NG+ and chose to keep your character level.

Cheat File:
You all know the drill by now, I've updated the Cheat File to CrossCode V1.4.1-5.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.1-5 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(905.07 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Updated the Cheat File to CrossCode V1.4.1-6
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.1-6 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(905.07 KiB) Downloaded 309 times

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

All 4 console exclusive quests (PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch) (Also adds the console exclusive pets):
[Link]

Just unzip this into:
CrossCode\assets\extension\
(this is the same location any DLC will install to)
And they should work.

On the title screen, you can hit 'X' (on an xbox controller) or 'B' (on a keyboard) to bring up the list of installed DLC to make sure they installed correctly.

Note, these are NOT any of the paid DLCs, these are the 4 quests that are included free with CrossCode when purchased normally, as explained here:
[Link]
This just lets you play all 4 of them on PC.

Also of note is each quest contains a riddle, and when all 4 riddles are solved (they can be solved in any version even without the relevant quest installed) it allows you to find a hidden area! It was designed to encourage the community to discuss things to figure everything out.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Ardynor wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:49 pm
raxele123 wrote:
I just started replaying this, and no... It's not the regular plot. Playing New Game Plus at lvl 99 gets you called out by multiple people throughout the tutorial (if you don't skip it) and early game.

The scene where he accuses you of cheating for being level 99 is HILARIOUS.

*edit- Experimenting with the different NG+ options... Pretty much each NG+ option will get you called out at certain points in the game, depending on the effects of the specific option.

This shows some of the altered NG+ script:
40:06 - 42:00 for the lvl 99 freakout.
His scene if you use the 0XP cheat and don't import your levels, so your level 1 is amusing as well, but not as funny (Emilie: "That's lower than our level, who cares how she's handicapping herself?" heh).
23:10 to see the tutorial boss fight with Sergey's Hacks. The look on Lea's face after beating the boss! LOL.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Deactivate ALL Turrets in the Bergen Village trials:
[Link]

Drop this in:
CrossCode\assets\data\enemies\cold\

It will disable the turrets from firing, including the last section where you have to dodge the bullets on the one unmoving square (which this post's mod didn't do: viewtopic.php?p=61311#p61311 ).

*edit- Just verified this also disables the turrets for the A New Home DLC Bergen Village Trial. :D

filljeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by filljeck »

Someone can help me to use noclip ( walk through walls), modify number of quest item ( like Laser TNT or mine key).
Sorry for my bad English!

filljeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by filljeck »

zeronix wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 am
here goes, this is just a sample , but if u cant understand you can tell me what map u are stuck.

just browse thru your CrossCode\assets\data\maps .. then select and edit which map > floor > current location

this sample is for a door that can be unlock by a key. Just edit the condition to "condition": "" ,, save, reload game, then viola!! the door is already unlocked. You can also edit the "map": "cold-dng.g.room3" to boss map like "wave-dng.b1.boss",, entering this door will direct you to the boss room immediately. SAVE A BACKUP BEFORE DOING THIS!! ,,this sometimes cause a story skip if done incorrectly.

i recommend you do this on the shock, wave puzzle dungeon and the vermillion tower. Those puzzle is damn hard for me.

Code: Select all

{
			"type": "Door", (TeleportField on some dungeon)
			"x": 96,
			"y": 576,
			"level": 1,
			"settings": {
				"name": "exitWest",
				"doorType": "DEFAULT",
				"dir": "SOUTH",
				"mapId": 194,
				"map": "cold-dng.g.room3",
				"marker": "entrance",
				"hideCondition": "",
				"blockEventCondition": "",
				"variation": "",
				"condition": "map.keyUsed"
}
Can you help me. I want to enter the room for next element ( like shock, wave, ice) from another room of another area.
Sorry for my bad English.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

Hello everyball, I've updated the All-In-One cheat file to CrossCode V1.4.2, I've done some tests and haven't found any issues, however if anyone finds a problem please say so I can fix it ASAP, with that being said and assuming that the game doesn't need/get any bug fix patches & the file works properly, then this should be the last time I update this file.

And with that, I like to say thanks.
Thanks to those who made the original cheat files that this was based on, I know that dealing with obfuscated code is a massive pain.
Thanks to those who maintained the cheat file before me and those who maintained it when I was unable to.
Thanks to Radical Fish Games for making the game and deobfuscating the game.compiled.js file, making it easier to maintain the cheat file and add new cheats.
And Thanks to the people here who have used and supported this "project", from finding bugs, to making suggestions and even just saying thanks, it makes working on this and the headaches that sometimes come with it, all worth it.

P.s. I'm making a list of people who worked on this in the next couple of days when I get some time, and will be adding it to this post, so keep an eye out for that.

Edit: Updated to CrossCode V1.4.2-1
Attachments
CrossCode V1.4.2-1 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(905.1 KiB) Downloaded 762 times
CrossCode V1.4.2 All-In-One + Menu.zip
(905.09 KiB) Downloaded 410 times

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

hi guys, the game just got a final final(?) update and so dont forget to replace your game.compiled.js once more