Post by Seriy500 »

Techno665 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:01 am
All-In-One File Has been updated.
Please Inform me if anything is not working

Password: CrossCode
Getting this error after killing enemy

ReferenceError: defeated is not defined
at b.reduceHp (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51027:65)
at b.applyDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51004:10)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:113796:18)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:117619:15)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:918:16)
at b.damage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:113677:93)
at b.onProjectileHit (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:52022:13)
at b.collideWith (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51406:42)
at b.collideWith (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:918:16)
at b.update (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:9304:17)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by NumberXer0 »

Seriy500 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm
Techno665 wrote:

Getting this error after killing enemy

at b.reduceHp (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51027:65)
at b.applyDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51004:10)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:113796:18)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:117619:15)
at b.onDamage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:918:16)
at b.damage (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:113677:93)
at b.onProjectileHit (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:52022:13)
at b.collideWith (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:51406:42)
at b.collideWith (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:918:16)
at b.update (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:9304:17)
A certain enemy or all? I've killed a bunch with the new file and never had that error. Maybe re-download and try again.

WolvClaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvClaw »

I'm getting the same Error. Until now for the Rabbits and Snowman in Bergen.

EDIT:
Still getting the error after reinstalling the game.
Guessed it has something to do with the enemy files i changed but seems like it doesn't.
Error comes also at Autumn's Rise for every enemy.
And it even happens when starting a new game and killing the tutorial enemies.
So i doubt it happens only on some of them.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

For anyone having issues/errors with the Cheat File i will need additional information.
What Cheats were enabled?
What Gamemode?
If NG+, what Options do you have enabled?
What Enemy did you kill?
Can you reproduce the Error?
Have you made any other modifications to your game?

WolvClaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvClaw »

Techno665 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:17 pm
For anyone having issues/errors with the Cheat File i will need additional information.
What Gamemode?
What Enemy did you kill?
Anything is disabled besides the plant and enemy drop rates.
Just a normal game. As if you played it the first time.
Enemies in Bergen and Autum's Fall. Everyone of them. I even started a complete new game and the tutorial enemies made it also crash.
I can hit plants with no problem. They also drop the items as i want it.
But as soons as I kill an enemy the game crashes. Always.
And it doesn't matter which enemy it is. As soon as their life bar goes to 0 the game crashes.
And I also reinstalled the game so the files were set back to normal cause i made changes in the enemy files.
So no modifications.
Game Version is 1.2.0-2

EDIT:
Just thought of it maybe has to do something with the enemy drop rate. So i turned it off. But no difference. Still crashes.
Last edited by WolvClaw on Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriy500
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seriy500 »

WolvClaw wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:28 pm
Techno665 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:17 pm
What Gamemode?
What Enemy did you kill?
Anything is disabled besides the plant and enemy drop rates.
Just a normal game. As if you played it the first time.
Enemies in Bergen and Autum's Fall. Everyone of them. I even started a complete new game and the tutorial enemies made it also crash.
I can hit plants with no problem. They also drop the items as i want it.
But as soons as I kill an enemy the game crashes. Always.
And it doesn't matter which enemy it is. As soon as their life bar goes to 0 the game crashes.
And I also reinstalled the game so the files were set back to normal cause i made changes in the enemy files.
So no modifications.

EDIT:
Just thought of it maybe has to do something with the enemy drop rate. So i turned it off. But no difference. Still crashes.
Same

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

^What about game version?

QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by QuasiMorto »

at b.update (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:111595:49)
at b.update (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:918:16)
at b.onPostUpdate (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:110407:33)
at b.update (chrome-extension://lmepkikdgdbfdpjokdmnnanopegnpjda/assets/js/game.compiled.js:12378:32)

--- GAME INFO ---
map: [hideout.path-1], version: [v1.2.0-2], platform: [Desktop], OS: [Windows], browser: [Chrome], browserVersion: [66], nwjsVersion: [0.30.5], 64bit: [true], webAudio: [true], sampleRate: [48000]

I bought the game on Steam. First mob killed and it gave me this error. I will stop using it until the tutorial is over to see if it changes. I will update soon.

WolvClaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvClaw »

ajip2 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:17 pm
It's 1.2.0-2.

Added it to my post now.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

WolvClaw wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
ajip2 wrote:
It's 1.2.0-2.

Added it to my post now.
You're behind one version. Latest is 1.2.0-3, released on the 16th. Looks like this needs to be updated anyways.

WolvClaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvClaw »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:23 pm
WolvClaw wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
ajip2 wrote:
It's 1.2.0-2.

Added it to my post now.
You're behind one version. Latest is 1.2.0-3, released on the 16th. Looks like this needs to be updated anyways.
Ah ok.
This has to be the problem then.

Steam didn't update so i wasn't aware of an update.
I updated it manually now.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Techno665 wrote:

I see you managed to setup the variables for all the cheats, nice work!

Was recoding it to the new version difficult at all? I noted the modded vs unmodded chunks of code, but really should have put notations on the actual changes themselves to make recoding easier.

QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by QuasiMorto »

window.FOR_THE_HACKERS = "I see you are browsing through the code of our game! Hope you having a good time around here. I thought I adda little extra for you here, since you took the effort to check out the optimized/obfuscated code of CrossCode.If you happen to have a particular question about a feature, you can write us a mail and will be happy to answer it!Simply check out our homepage over at [Link]! Also don't tell Lachsen you found this, or he will throw evil looks at me all day! - R.D.";

Lol... I was looking in the code and found this.