[Request] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Replacing Hero for second NG

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

[Request] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Replacing Hero for second NG

Post by fmalust »

Game: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Options Requested: Adding/Removing/Changing Characters, Forcing Party Line-Up
Steam Link: [Link]
Info: I've already beaten the game, and I love it sooo, so much that I want to try another playthrough (with more Draconian options activated)! However, with this playthrough I want to be able to replace the Hero with another character (particularly Veronica, Serena, Sylvando or Jade). I've never used Hero much to begin with in the last half and post game and so it'd be nice to continue this trend. A huge bonus if someone is able to activate a flag that enables everyone's advanced Character Builder too!
Last edited by fmalust on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Party Editor

Post by fmalust »

I tried to figure it out myself and became hopelessly confused and lost. I ended up crashing my game instead. :( If there's a kind soul out there willing to help out, I'd greatly, deeply appreciate it!!!

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Party Editor

Post by fmalust »

I've figured out how to change current stats on my own, so that's awesome! Still trying to figure out how to change slot 1's character (particularly, Hero) to Sylvando, Serena, Veronica or Jade with no luck, but it's an effort! If anyone out there is advanced at this and can point me in the right direction or help me out here, that'd be super great! Hopefully these codes can be found and shared soon enough!

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Replacing Hero for second NG

Post by fmalust »

I don't know if it's okay to bump, especially after a month, but I've had no luck or success so far and if there's a kind soul out there willing and able to... ;-;