Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: The Messenger

Post by cfemen »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:59 pm
Perhaps somebody will do it, i wanted as well, but this fucking epic launcher won't launch...PMS time! :evil: :-x :cry:

For 2-3 days, it doesn't work...in more zones!
PMS time sounds bad :o
you should talk with the epic store, maybe there is an missunderstanding :(

but maybe this helps:
if you already downloaded the game on epic store you can start it with the .exe, its DRM-Free :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small table from me:

-Health
pointer to health

-Mana/Shuriken
will show your shuriken if you unlocked/buyed them

-Shuriken Damage
default is 1

-Move Multiplier Speed
-use more than 1.0 to increase player speed

-Inf Jumps
you have infinite double jumps

-Super Fast Attack
super fast! :D

-Quarble Does Not Steal
quarble will never steal shards

-Shards+?
set +? value to anything you want -> you get this amount+ if you pickup shards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only tested on epic store version!
should work on GOG aswell, in the data folder is GalaxyCSharp.dll, the devs didnt recompile the game^^
Attachments
TheMessenger.CT
ReUpload:
using a different method to get the pointers
(83.57 KiB) Downloaded 814 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Look where i've posted before, it's updated!
Last edited by VampTY on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:07 pm
I made also a table with with 3 options, for the EPIC version of the game :

F1 [On/Off] Currency
F2 [On/Off] Life
F3 [On/Off] Shuriken

F1 adds 9999 currency credits to buy whatever
F2 unlimited life
F3 unlimited throwables

ALSO ALL THESE ARE POINTERS

Made also an option with ghost, is the second option of the life when you get hit (that one with mov...eax if you'll put it at 63), but was way to weird to walk on by all of them without doing nothing... :ph34r:

-----
The EPIC launcher didn't worked for few days after their last weird update.There's an entire cursing list on reddit and also on their site regarding many countries zones not being able to launch the epic launcher, is just loading over and over, for ever, no matter what os you're using.

HOW I DID IT!
- uninstall all, remove ALL regarding EPIC content from hidden folders, like ProgramData\Epic and Users\...\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher and from the installation folder and ALSO from the registry.Then i've installed the latest version and worked.When i've started the game, with this new setup my saves we're lost, so it asked me if i want to save them local or on cloud,i selected cloud.Worked and is working !!!

Thank you kindly for being a sport.You're nice cfemen!

Your girl,
V.
np :)

i just tested your table, i was curious about the currency/shard pointer.

your pointer does not work :(
(life and shuriken works fine)

but thats not surprising:
devs are using a dictionary with an key system for items:

Code: Select all

void IDictionary.Add(object key, object value)
coz this the value of the shards are written/read with memcpy, that makes it hard to find a stable pointer that works on every system :/

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Last edited by VampTY on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Could be cfmen, but on me nothing is working...sometimes life is showing, than nothing is on radar, i've even restarted my pc and all.Who knows!
I know about pointers and different machines, scripts ALWAYS work no matter what hardware ID the machine(s) has/have or whatever, but pointers (if they're not GREEN) well it's a lottery out there, either it is or it's not, or they might work and if the map gets relaoded and exited, the value can't be read.In any case, there's ALWAYS a solution, backtracking, you know..but this game ain't worth it, it's fun, but not that fun!

On me i've used MultiLevel Pointers, 2 stable pointers for life and 2 for shurikens...and around 300 for currency :| (was lottery day when i picked them, you know :lol: ).In any case if any of the users will have any problems in any of the tables, the currency is quite easy to find, on 4 bytes, search the exact value, let's say you have 44, then you get to 45 and so on ..then add 5000 and freeze or not , i guess that's all it takes, or 10000, then to buy all.At the first shop you can upgrade almost ALL, except 2 slots, you need to play more in order to be able to buy the rest.I've played 22 mins according to my save, so i can't say much.

Hope it helped in a way!Thanks again cfmen, you're cool, i appreciate you getting all technical, i like that! :) :-P

Best wishes,
V.
mhhhh i already answered with an reputation text, but that non-working pointer script on your machine didn't let me rest :(
the AOBs are obviously not the problem, Main script is executing and finding the AOBs.

i reuploaded to table with an different method to copy the address, would you be so kind to test it again? :oops:
if things are not working and i cant comprehend...that really bugs me:(

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Last edited by VampTY on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aw86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aw86 »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:45 pm

but maybe this helps:
if you already downloaded the game on epic store you can start it with the .exe, its DRM-Free :)

small table from me:

-Health
pointer to health

-Mana/Shuriken

-Shuriken Damage
default is 1

-Move Multiplier Speed

-Inf Jumps

-Super Fast Attack

-Quarble Does Not Steal

-Shards+?

should work on GOG aswell, in the data folder is GalaxyCSharp.dll, the devs didnt recompile the game^^
Hey, thank you for the original table! I was having trouble getting one of the Voodoo Mask pieces on the Windows Store version and it let me infinite jump. Is there any chance of an update for this table?

I'm at the very last boss of the DLC and can't beat him. The punch-out battle is hard to figure out, and the health cheat from the older table doesn't defend against him.

NicKerrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NicKerrr »

okami_x wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:31 am
Any chance of getting something to make us not die to walls and such (the crushing kind)?
Cause I'm stuck, and it's really pissing me off. But I can't get past a section in the sky temple thing.
A little update witth inf Shurikens and Friendly Holes(you will not die even if you fall).
And for the people who asks about Player stats not working just activate it, unpause the game, take a few steps in any direction and it should work.
sorry

The Phantom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Phantom »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:45 pm
VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:59 pm
Perhaps somebody will do it, i wanted as well, but this fucking epic launcher won't launch...PMS time! :evil: :-x :cry:

For 2-3 days, it doesn't work...in more zones!
PMS time sounds bad :o
you should talk with the epic store, maybe there is an missunderstanding :(

but maybe this helps:

small table from me:

-Health
pointer to health

-Mana/Shuriken

-Shuriken Damage
default is 1

-Move Multiplier Speed

-Inf Jumps

-Super Fast Attack

-Quarble Does Not Steal

-Shards+?

hey so I tried using this but for some reason I keep getting the error in Main: Failure detecting what RetroCamera:LateUpdate means

it was working just fine beforehand and only stopped working today