Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Paid] Xenoblade Chronicles X for CEMU Emulator

Post by Caedes91 »

mamekoski wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:46 pm
Caedes91 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:43 pm
Maybe you could open a topic in the tables section and upload the current table. I don't think you need permission of anyone right now since seemingly no one cares anymore. But you should credit koderkrazy and the folks over at reddit. I assume you would get more attention at the tables-section, than the request section. Maybe someone is interested to update the table to current Cemu and Cemuhook version.
If anyone else wonders. Current Cemu version 1.7.1 and Cemuhook 0.5.7.3 still works mostly with this table, only not health and fuel.
hello Caedes91, i'm still not understand correctly how modify Gear augment works. i've done this following steps:
- go to equipment menu
- equip an armor
- activate armor gear script
- activate armor gear slot modify
- choosing slot 1, an augment then rank XX

but when i click confirm = Error, you haven't check the armor gear script yet. what's wrong??
Assuming the table still works and that you added 2-Byte Endian, 4-Byte Endian and Float Big Endian to your value types in cheat engine, you missed one step:

If you haven't added the new value types, go to this page [Link] and follow instructions of Admin "Dark Byte". (Multiple posts)

1. you need to equip whatever you want to modify or change
2. activate corresponding script, in your case armor gear script
3. remove the gear you just equipped in step 1, ingame open submenu and select "Remove gear"
4. deactivate the armor gear script, a window should pop up, telling you in which inventory slot your gear returned
5. activate the gear slot modify and choose desired augments in the dropdown menu
If I remember correctly, the dropdown menu does not contain all augments. A few are missing, so you still have to craft them. For example Crush.Append
6. Rinse and repeat for each item you wish to modify. But be careful: Only one item at a time, because of limitation of the script

Explanation:

Your inventory works like this: There are maximum 999 item slots for each category (weapons, armor, skell weapons and skell armor). You can further filter in these categeries to find a specific item, for example in armor you have head, body, both arms and leg and/or element.
These 999 slots per category each have permanent addresses you can view in the cheat table. And as you collect gear these addresses get "populated" and once the gear is equipped or sold, it becomes "empty" again. You cannot edit gear if it is equipped, only when it is in inventory.
But how do you know, what slot your item you wish to modify is in? After all, each item appears as a long string of hex numbers in the cheat table. This is where your "activate gear script comes into play: Once you have equipped the item you wish to modify, you activate the "gear script" This script now "monitors" your inventory and once you unequipped your item, it goes back into the invenotry and "fills" an item slot, therefore "populates" its address again. Which slot gets chosen by the game seems to be radom. Once such a change is detected, the script hooks onto that slot. This is where your item is and you get the message, in which slot your item is.
Then you can proceed to activate the "gear slot modify" to change its augments. If you are curious, you can tick the box "gear slot parent" to see all slots. If you performed the steps correctly, the slot of your item is ticked (red cross in the box).
Here you can even do stuff like copy the whole code of your item onto another empty slot, therefore essentially duping your item.
Or you can change the item code to make completely different item (First 4 digits). This is a way to spawn even items you can't normally have at your current point in the game. But be careful: Invalid items get deleted by the game.
Here is an example:
Copy this code onto an empty slot: 66 88 E0 09 00 48 61 80 00 00 83 40 28 F0 6B 60 9D E0 00 00 00 00 00 00
This is the code for the bewitched glaive, a weapon you normally can only get in post-game.

I hope this helps you understanding the gear pointers and if you do, you should be able to apply to other categories.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

what about cheats for DE on yuzu? (fitgirl repack. please

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

please update to the latest CEMU version! please add the inf HP

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

on the newest cheat table the blade exp, miraium, reward tickets, affinity, rank exp, regular exp, BP, and money are not working like they should. I can't change any values at all. And the affinity doesn't adjust properly at all.