Noobzor

Mary Skelter: Nightmare

Post by leonleu886 »

[FONT=Arial]u can try it[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][URL='https://imgur.com/a/qogliGG']Blood Crystals STEP 1[/URL]

[URL='https://imgur.com/a/0Umzbf8']Blood Crystals STEP 2[/URL]

[URL='https://imgur.com/a/NlEZiME']ITEM[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial] (Please SEACH the "2 Bytes")[/FONT]
Last edited by leonleu886 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

[QUOTE="Noire Blackheart, post: 52635, member: 1679"]My bad, i thought you ment the vines on the walls, anyway I will give this table a test with the steam version to see if anything isent working right, though i am only up to the graveyard myself.

Edit: The blood crystal amount shows 65535, this may of been a error on my part but i checked on both inv and blood weapon UI.[/QUOTE]

steam uses different locations i remember this with siralim tried both steam and non steam and pointers were like playing another game i could make a universal aob script in future that wouldn't care for versions but gotta get further in game a bit FFFF in item data means no item in that place if its indeed item slot haven't tried modding an empty slot for this game if it isn't item slot better not touch it cause could likly even corrupt save (always keep backups)and game loves to rearrange items too meaning (eg item 2 you edit in memory could end up being item 10 at least visually). Gonna update a enemy health pointer making all enemy hp 1 this would help 1 hit kill them at least for igg version
Last edited by linkff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Majorica
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Majorica »

linkff, you can add all the characters from your table by just adding +64C

alice's hp address +64C = red's hp address, and so on for the next.

here's the the characters based on order:

alice

red riding hood

thumbelina

snow white

sleepy

gr****

ra******

ci********

kaguya

ha*****

btw, idk if it happens just to me or anyone who use the steam version, but if you can't get the right address from linkff's table try to re-point all address by +8000.

or -8000
Last edited by Majorica on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Thanks

[QUOTE="Majorica, post: 52672, member: 19741"]linkff, you can add all the characters from your table by just adding +64C

alice's hp address +64C = red's hp address, and so on for the next.

here's the the characters based on order:

alice

red riding hood

thumbelina

snow white

sleepy

gr****

ra******

ci********

kaguya

ha*****

btw, idk if it happens just to me or anyone who use the steam version, but if you can't get the right address from linkff's table try to re-point all address by +8000.

or -8000[/QUOTE]

Thanks ik the offset but didn't know the order if you could edit my offssets for steam would be appreciated by most here .. ill add more when I return home

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

hey guys click like on linkff he work hard for us.?

thanks for the table.
Last edited by Elone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lanford
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lanford »

Only ColonelRVH table works with Steam version, can you guys update your tables to work with Steam version? Any chance for Infinite Job Rights which uses to change job and save everywhere in the dungeon?

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="lanford, post: 52733, member: 11803"]Only ColonelRVH table works with Steam version, can you guys update your tables to work with Steam version? Any chance for Infinite Job Rights which uses to change job and save everywhere in the dungeon?[/QUOTE]

in case and you don't know.

to make a table for steam version require these files: MarySkelter.exe(steam ver.), steam_api(64).dll, and steamclient(64).dll.

in other words no one will buy the game to make a table just for you, im sorry.

but if you can provide these files go there.[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/mary-skelter-gog.7495/[/URL]

the creator want this files.?
Last edited by Elone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I own the steam version but linkff said he'll make it universal later, im not sure if you can send the steam exe without it being on your steam acc, but I won't know anything about that.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="Noire Blackheart, post: 52738, member: 1679"]I own the steam version but linkff said he'll make it universal later, im not sure if you can send the steam exe without it being on your steam acc, but I won't know anything about that.[/QUOTE]

He don't use them for play. he need information from inside the files.

go where you install steam in your pc.

open Steam / SteamApps /common there is all the games from steam open the game folder copy paste the 3 files winrar or zip them.

and upload the pack to zippyshare or any other.and send Cyber the link.

someone click a like here please.?
Last edited by Elone on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

huh what are you guys talking about dont send any steam exe >_> just change the pointers like [B][USER=19741]Majorica[/USER] said either +8000 or -8000 for steam you'll figure the correct ammount with trial and error once you find it you just add the same ammount to all offsets one by one [/B]

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 52741, member: 377"]huh what are you guys talking about dont send any steam exe >_> just change the pointers like [B][USER=19741]Majorica[/USER] said either +8000 or -8000 for steam you'll figure the correct ammount with trial and error once you find it you just add the same ammount to all offsets one by one [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi there.

i'm not sure if[B][USER=1679] Noire Blackheart[/USER] can doin it.

anyway time to play lets make some progress.?[/B]

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

uhm thats the reason you request something usually or not enough time (original request was steam anyway maybe my fault for posting on this topic >_>) anyway gonna check for new things to add wonder what will find today :3 yesterday night forced random jail events. i was trying to get the roulette events anytime but game crashed when i tried to force it maybe found wrong adresses who knows just keep experimenting the fun part each game is unique >_>
Last edited by linkff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Eh dont blame yourself link, A table is still better than nothing, also you said it can be converted into universal when it's done as well dident you?

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

uhm sure my idea was some aob scripts after loading save, they would do the searching but that would take some time and testing

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

Hey. how i take screenshot and where the game store it?