[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:01 am

gorgom123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:32 pm
i browsed the two pages ,,, but i cant find link to the table,,,
Fixed.
Files re-added to posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7429#p51997
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7429&start=15#p53311
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

sertatealot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by sertatealot » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi im late to the party but Is it possible to add master quartz exp to the table?

ciphray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ciphray » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Kind of a late addition but Here's a table with a few extras , the pointers and a few other things are based on linkff's table

for item editing, (went through and added all the names which has an insane number of duplicates that i'm not sure which are needed so i just added everything i could find) and have it showing about 400 slots worth which meant the size kind of got out of control, unzips to about 11mb for the table

added in a Mira editor, sepith editor, character stat editor, battle CP, master quartz exp (don't have them all so there's a few untested addresses),and most of the fish caught/size addresses

unfortunately there's some missing/untested items since i'm not currently finished with the game
Attachments
ED_AO.zip
(128.18 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

PhantomLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhantomLord » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:46 am

Downloaded the least cheat table, very good by the way, but when I was putting everyone's EXP to the same value, the Noel EXP value showed the names from other people like lloyd, arios, wazy, nothing and so go on. I put one of these and then her EXP got to zero, can someone help me with this, like teaching me how to put real values, pls.