[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
veran7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by veran7 »

Silent Tom wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:19 pm
redcomet123, post: 130418, member: 39441 wrote:
quick Update: Equipment of arios becomes changable on certain chapters. I do not know the real reason behind it as i tried various stuff with the hex editor to identify the differences between the save files but since any little change has alot of impact on the save, it is very very difficult to compare the saves with different chapters. still What i found so far is, at the beginning of the first chapter(right after you finished the cult stuff and came back to crossbell in ao no kiseki), you can change the equipment of arios (but not the orbments). however, when you get to the part that randy joins to your party, the game wont allow for you to change the gear of arios. Then, when you finish the chapter where you 'officially' met with campanella, the chapter of michelam arc (the area that you do the bonding quests). you can edit the gear of arios altough his level is still 60 compare to dudley whose level is 66(from 60 to 66). So Im still trying to decode it but, i still dont have any luck.
I've merged a few existing tables and added a few stuffs myself, like S-Crafts & Orbment Editor with working list(for all 9 characters including Arios), Sully's minigame cheats, and fixed item list(removed redundancy so the file size won't go beyond 11mb).

Haven't added an equipment editor yet since it's kinda useless for everyone except for Arios.

Edit: Added Equipment & Craft Editor for Arios(no list yet, but 00E0 is the ID for Arcane Gale).
Spoiler

[Link]
Is it possible you can merge the 1 hit kill from the other small table on this page? Otherwise this table is great and works perfectly

ACardAttack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by ACardAttack »

I cannot get any of these files to work I'm using Cheat Engine 7.1 and I cant activate anything. Also if I try to change any values it stays at ??

Is it the version of my game that is the issue?

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Bum. It's maybe too late but can anyone make an EXP mutiplier cheat? Trail of Cold Steel IV End of Saga is coming and i just want to finish every Legend of Heroes game before playing final season.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Silent Tom wrote:
quick Update: Equipment of arios becomes changable on certain chapters. I do not know the real reason behind it as i tried various stuff with the hex editor to identify the differences between the save files but since any little change has alot of impact on the save, it is very very difficult to compare the saves with different chapters. still What i found so far is, at the beginning of the first chapter(right after you finished the cult stuff and came back to crossbell in ao no kiseki), you can change the equipment of arios (but not the orbments). however, when you get to the part that randy joins to your party, the game wont allow for you to change the gear of arios. Then, when you finish the chapter where you 'officially' met with campanella, the chapter of michelam arc (the area that you do the bonding quests). you can edit the gear of arios altough his level is still 60 compare to dudley whose level is 66(from 60 to 66). So Im still trying to decode it but, i still dont have any luck.
I've merged a few existing tables and added a few stuffs myself, like S-Crafts & Orbment Editor with working list(for all 9 characters including Arios), Sully's minigame cheats, and fixed item list(removed redundancy so the file size won't go beyond 11mb).

Haven't added an equipment editor yet since it's kinda useless for everyone except for Arios.

Edit: Added Equipment & Craft Editor for Arios(no list yet, but 00E0 is the ID for Arcane Gale).
Spoiler

[Link]
Bum. I've checked all the tables here and found out that they are missing 2 basic options EXP Multiplier and Infinitive Item Usage. Really appreciate some fancy things you guy did here like S-craft Editor, Radar Treasure Minimap,... but could anyone add these two basics functions "EXP Multiplier and Infinitive Item Usage" please?
Trails of Cold Steel 4 End of Saga is coming so I really hope to finish all the previous games in the series.

pizzaluv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pizzaluv »

chives wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:21 am
Traudien, post: 134566, member: 7400 wrote:
EDIT: My One Hit Kill/God mode script was only working for monster enemies and not for human enemies. Updated to work for both human and monsters.

My 1st time creating table for game. These are the one's I've been using.

-One Hit Kill/God mode

-Unlimited CP

-Inf Master Quarts EXP

-Mira

Hope this helps
Hey, I went ahead and added seppith editing to your table!
Wow, I can't thank you enough for this! But, is it possible if you make One Hit Kill and God Mode separated? Because I'd like to still feel the struggle without getting my characters hurt.

Dweezil2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dweezil2 »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:19 am
Silent Tom wrote:

Spoiler

[Link]
Bum. I've checked all the tables here and found out that they are missing 2 basic options EXP Multiplier and Infinitive Item Usage. Really appreciate some fancy things you guy did here like S-craft Editor, Radar Treasure Minimap,... but could anyone add these two basics functions "EXP Multiplier and Infinitive Item Usage" please?
Trails of Cold Steel 4 End of Saga is coming so I really hope to finish all the previous games in the series.
I've gotten a ton out of this community by lurking here unregistered, and can actually give something back now. Hopefully this is still relevant.

I've taken a couple of the tables in this thread and merged them into one I'm using, as well as added a few options, specifically an experience multiplier and infinite item use. I haven't figured out a 'minimum amount on gain' yet, but the infinite use is there. I may work on it, but it's not an option I think I'd get a ton out of. You can always tweak the value with the Item Pointer Table, or just equip/unequip to get more. Just be wary of carrying 99 of something like quartz - you won't be able to unequip until that number in your inventory is lowered.

Items merged not written by me (I'll try and come back and cite the original creators):

-That absolutely wonderful Item pointer table

Pointers to:
-Mira
-Sepith
-Fishing stuff
-Character stats
-MQ experience
-DP
-BP

Scripts I've added:

-Infinite Battle CP
-Infinite Battle EP
-Experience Multiplier
-Infinite Item Use

The scripts I've adapted by the work previously done by DrummerIX on the other Trails tables. Credit where credit is due. I haven't done much except find the proper injection points and tweak a value here and there. Nevertheless, it's currently working for me on the initial release version of the Geofront patch.

The experience multiplier is a little wonky. It's a multiplier, but it doesn't seem accurate. I might work on it some, but, it's at least some multiplier at the moment. It works for my purposes right now.

You do need to use the full table as there is some initialization stuff in some of the enable boxes. You could move that stuff out to relevant sections if you just want a part of the table. Keep that in mind. Also, keep in mind this is the first time I've actually attempted making a table and adding scripts. I'm very very new to all this.

The table is too large to add as a CT file, so I've added it as a rar. Says I need to password protect it otherwise it'll be deleted, so pw=aaaa
Attachments
ED_AO_R3.rar
(40.19 KiB) Downloaded 565 times

Fauve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fauve »

How can I spawn items into my inventory with this? I'm right at the final dungeon and it seems I missed a Sunshine Agnes book :x, So I'm hoping I can add the one I'm missing to my inventory.

CUBES
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CUBES »

Anybody have a table insert items? I missed one of those damn agnes books

Edit: Found a Japanese editor