[COMPLETED] Evenicle

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by JorgeFFC »

You won't be able to find item by the natural way of cheat engine... Reasons are:

- Items even on higher quantity don't use the same slot in this game, so more doesn't matter even if the count doesn't go up.

- They made it so it showed when trying to use showing the amount u have, but if u open inventory u will see them all spread

- Items works in ID format... so you would need to discover what id is each item then you could even change the item present on your inventory, for example, if u knew the id from the heal item and the id from the bp item, you could buy one health item on slot 1, search for it's id, use it, buy a bp to fill "same" slot as the heal one then search for the id from the bp pot and keep repeating it ti'll find the respective code for that slot, then whatever u fits there u would discover the other id's and so, or alternative, create a routine.

Only method for this would be opening the memory manager, searching for the register being affected when u use an item(usually something that does a -1 or nulls) then u can exploit the routine... problem with Alicesoft games is that since a while ago they created a script that runs alongside game that detects 3rd party programs such as SpoilerAL and Cheat Engine... so players "MUST" kill this script/routine before trying to search for this stuff or using the codes... some japanese games when using spoilerAL had scripts in the ssg to kill these routines, in Evenicle if the routine reads u as cheating, it'll lock ur progress saying ur game is corrupted(yeah, i tried with items and ended up getting the real id of one item but since i changed, game started saying it's corrupted and i don't know how to kill their anti-cheat routine).

With some games their script detected traces of 3rd party programs using same processor core as the game... so you needed to open task manager and force SpoilerAL to work only with a single core, and remove the affinity with that one with the game process...
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Kentda »

BP is stored in two locations.

So you have to find both of them and make sure they're the right number.

The easiest way to do that is to get down to say 1 or 2 BP then use the BP Juice. Then search for 5. Use a 1 or 2 point ability, then search again.

You'll find it fast enough. Now how to code that so you don't have to do the work each time is beyond me. I only know the basics. But I figure knowing that its stored in two locations may help with trying to track it down.

Experience and Gold is easy enough to find. Though be careful about applying massive amounts of xp as it seems that levelling up can be odd about how much you gain in stats. I've seen a gain of 250 HP for levelling as well as a gain of 85 HP for levelling on the same toon.

Not that it'd matter at level 99 of course. Just a heads up on stat gains and gaining levels rapidly.

Also, Skills. There are some that strictly come from Events and Chests, but there are also some that seem to be learned randomly from battle (and I can't figure out the pattern on what triggers you learning a Skill).

Hope that bit of info helps.
Last edited by Kentda on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by JorgeFFC »

About Exp, the max amount u can get on this game is 10m. There's an enemy monster gal(bunny one) that randomlly appears once u reach Fish Island, she appears on that ruins and in the sea close to the island itself and she gives the highest exp possible in game(10m). After certain level, each level up will cost 10m anyway then u only need to kill some of those or can directly hack exp normally if you're fast enough to write it on cheat engine before the exp window disappears... after all i did it =P

RazzD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by RazzD »

[QUOTE="JorgeFFC, post: 50843, member: 19065"]You won't be able to find item by the natural way of cheat engine... Reasons are:

- Items even on higher quantity don't use the same slot in this game, so more doesn't matter even if the count doesn't go up.

- They made it so it showed when trying to use showing the amount u have, but if u open inventory u will see them all spread

- Items works in ID format... so you would need to discover what id is each item then you could even change the item present on your inventory, for example, if u knew the id from the heal item and the id from the bp item, you could buy one health item on slot 1, search for it's id, use it, buy a bp to fill "same" slot as the heal one then search for the id from the bp pot and keep repeating it ti'll find the respective code for that slot, then whatever u fits there u would discover the other id's and so, or alternative, create a routine.

Only method for this would be opening the memory manager, searching for the register being affected when u use an item(usually something that does a -1 or nulls) then u can exploit the routine... problem with Alicesoft games is that since a while ago they created a script that runs alongside game that detects 3rd party programs such as SpoilerAL and Cheat Engine... so players "MUST" kill this script/routine before trying to search for this stuff or using the codes... some japanese games when using spoilerAL had scripts in the ssg to kill these routines, in Evenicle if the routine reads u as cheating, it'll lock ur progress saying ur game is corrupted(yeah, i tried with items and ended up getting the real id of one item but since i changed, game started saying it's corrupted and i don't know how to kill their anti-cheat routine).

With some games their script detected traces of 3rd party programs using same processor core as the game... so you needed to open task manager and force SpoilerAL to work only with a single core, and remove the affinity with that one with the game process...[/QUOTE]

So basically duping items like Drone Beetle is currently impossible unless someone can kill that anti-cheat script, by memory manager do you mean the memory viewer on cheat engine?

dd777
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by dd777 »

Most of the values are pretty close to each other. If you find XP, you can change the amount of Drone Beetles for every party member pretty easily.

[MEDIA=imgur]wqyToOt[/MEDIA]

I linked an image of the Memory Viewer. In the space labeled "Items Consumed", the last value/7 is the # of Drone Beetles for that character. (The 1s are the Magic and Defense stat-ups, respectively.)
Last edited by dd777 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Evenicle

Post by Franka »

[QUOTE="Kentda, post: 50846, member: 954"]BP is stored in two locations.[/QUOTE]

That's not quite true. One location is BP, the other is the number of BP displayed. The first is the one to manipulate, the second will auto update to match the first after taking an action.

quandore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by quandore »

how to use this cheat ???

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Evenicle

Post by linkff »

huh just found this game gonna check hmmm found version 1.0 seems like some kind of anime eroge hope its not too wierd

after&-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by after&- »

Woah thanks to dd777. So all you have to do to raise your supplementary stats is:

Search for the amount of drone beetles you have used for a character. Use 1 then repeat until you find the specific value. Changing the value to to 50 for example will give you 50% to your supplementary stats. Does this work for major stat buns as well? I haven't tried it yet.

Selius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Evenicle

Post by Selius »

search for current exp. gain some exp. search for new current exp

current exp address + value to find address for stat boosting items used. must level up to force game to recalc stats. stat boosters are a % final adjustment to stats.

drone beetle works without leveling up.

exp + C - accuracy

exp + 10 - evasion

exp + 14 - shock

exp +18 - endurance

exp + 1c - crit

exp + 20 - multihit

exp +24 - magic resist

exp + 28 - exp gain

exp + 5c - skill points

exp + 9c - atk

exp + a0 - magic tomato

exp + a4 - defense

exp + a8 - speed

exp + ac - hp

exp + b0 - drone beetle total
Last edited by Selius on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Evenicle

Post by linkff »

made a ct for version 1 all ASTER stats script hook even percents i'll try for more characters and skills etc soon ..

[B]Reload script every time you load game

Always load scripts once game loaded. (not before)[/B]

>Aster stats

>Ramius stats

>Riche stats

>Gurigura Stats

>Kathryn Stats

>Love metter script

>Added love heart to get all wife events from start

>drone points added for all characters

>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too

>Made a Random Encounter to work with Gurigura skills (with more brutal way removes bar enter town or menu to update visuals)

>Added Enemy Editor (activate all enemy scripts that active in battle and let them active for the rest of game till you load and reactivate)

Extra 1 : Ctrl+K death for enemy type active (wait a turn for effect)

Extra 2: Ctrl+H set enemy type hp (current) to 1 effects are instant (for visual effects wait a turn) 100% capture rate

Extra 3: you can edit all enemy stats :3 make your own enemy or boss at least in values (funny fighting a bubble with 20000 hp >_>)

if i forgot an enemy type pm enemies a lot but hope those types cover most of game.
Last edited by linkff on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 am, edited 13 times in total.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 50944, member: 377"]made a ct for version 1 all ASTER stats script hook even percents i'll try for more characters and skills etc soon it has Franka's gold and love thing too... Idk if it would work with new patch cause there is no way for me to get that version. Reload script every time you load game

>Aster stats

>Ramius stats

>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://download2224.mediafire.com/v6ez06omb4mg/1wf12vgp8y4g6rd/MG1061_2.zip[/URL]

that's is the 1.01patch. unzip in main game directory and overwrite. thank you very much for the table.

Douggle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by Douggle »

except that the table he made doesn't work with that 1.01 patch unfortunately.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Evenicle

Post by linkff »

huh it works for igg version maybe doesn't work for official one >_>
Last edited by linkff on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="Douggle, post: 50952, member: 19025"]except that the table he made doesn't work with that 1.01 patch unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

that's why i send the patch ling to him?