Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

[media=youtube]AQLxdHfMPF8[/media]

[b]Game Name:[/b] Darkest Dungeon

[b]Game Engine:[/b] "The game uses a homebrewed, lightweight cross-platform game engine developed by programmer Kelvin McDowell. "

[b]Game Version:[/b] 23941(Darkest Dungeon goes by its SVN revision number)

[b]Options Required:[/b] No damage to hero, no stress to hero, no limit to item stack amount, allow changing skills outside of the hamlet

[b]Game/Steam Website:[/b] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=darkest+dungeon[/URL]

[b]Other Info:[/b] I was using a Cheat Engine table for the longest time, called "Darkest Shieldbreaker v4". However, with the latest DLC, most of its options have gone dead. I've searched quite a bit, and I can't even find where I got it from. But, if you like, I can send it over and it should be a simple task to just update it.

I'd prefer a Cheat Engine table.

I'm willing to throw in a tip if you can complete this request. Programming is too valuable a skill to go unpaid.

aRabidHobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by aRabidHobo »

I just picked up the (official, full) game during the Summer Sale, and I've been messing around with one of the early tables ([URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/darkest-dungeon.561/']here[/URL]) to update it for my own use with a fair amount of success (I've got hero seeker, in dungeon pointers, and town funds down). I can't guarantee anything; my skills are amateur and based on finding examples of other successes. But if you send your current table my way, I can see what I can do to update it; considering I've been doing something similar anyway, I don't see why I couldn't share my successes.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

Sure thing! Let's see how badly I can mess up attaching a file. Bet you I delete the entire forum.

aRabidHobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by aRabidHobo »

I spent some time on it today, and I got some things done. Mostly added some pointers to my HeroSeeker, including quirks so the quirk script isn't (as) necessary. Then I ran out of time for the day. Still, you should be able to use this for much of what the old one did; health, stress, quirks, item amounts, riches, are done so far.

Do you want incremental tables as I get things working? I'm including one this time anyway because I've never made a table for anything beyond personal use and I wouldn't mind some feedback on where I should change before I get it too entrenched. Which scripts do you want updated (I personally wouldn't use many more beyond the resistances, since I like refilling values manually) and which ones are just redundant? Are any of my scripts troublesome to trigger?

I also use a few character mods, so let me know if that happens to break anything on your end for some reason.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

I'll give it a shot right now!

Edit 1: Oops, my cheat engine is out of date. Gotta fix that first!

Edit 2: So, it does seem to work manually, which is to say when it comes to adjusting health or stress. But with shieldbreaker it was a one click done sort of thing, as in when you clicked no damage or stress, all existing damage or stress promptly vanished and no more would accrue.
Last edited by Ghostwish on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aRabidHobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by aRabidHobo »

Funny thing, post edits don't give me alerts, which is what I was checking to see when you responded after your first response. I only checked this thread as a just in case, since I'll be out of town next week. Good news is that I've been working on it in the mean time; I've got scripts for resists, no damage/stress, a better in town item grab, instant kills on damage, probably a few others. I did something weird with the in town embark items to save on screen space, let me know if you can get it to work from what I've included. Most of the scripts are under "Dungeon Stats" since that's where they'd be used.

I'm having trouble with the item stacking (can set them all to a generic max, but can't find specific max. If somebody knows the item's datastructure format it would be a help) and any level, any dungeon scripts (haven't found the compare code yet); I also went with boosting the virtue chance instead of removing the affliction chance, so that's not a perfect fix either (still, with no stress it's not too noticeable and it's worked most of the time for me, and far easier to find the code). I haven't even started getting into the skill changes in combat, so I have no clue how hard that will be (or even if it still works as is).

Scripts I don't plan on including atm are the "set light max/min" (not a bad script, but is almost entirely script side code and so takes longer to make for little pay off. It doesn't affect my game, personally, but if you use it I can change my mind), and "infinite heirloom/money" (if I want "9999" moneys I want to type those numbers in myself; If you cheat differently, it's simple enough to include. I do plan on making a never spend what I have script; instead of giving a huge amount, just never lose any). Since I've included the quirks in the Hero Seeker, I don't plan on updating "Zanzer's Script" unless it made things easier for you to use.

Like I said, going out of town for a week, I'll be away from my game and my table, but I'll have my Internet so I can reply.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

Right, so, the one click script for damage appears to be working exactly as described, though, the stress one got a little weird. I clicked on it, and the checkbox didn't check, but I saw the game screen flash like something had happened, and, sure enough, stress was gone, and wouldn't pile back up again. But I also couldn't turn it off. Very strange!

And yeah, I only really want no damage to hero, no stress to hero, no limit to item stack amount, allow changing skills outside of the hamlet. The other scripts I never use.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

Oh yes, detail that I forgot: It keeps opening the advanced options menu everytime I load the table.

aRabidHobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by aRabidHobo »

Don't know about the advanced options, I'll see what I can do about that, but I should be able to fix the stress to be disable-able. Hope I can do the skills in dungeon as well. Expect something in about a week, the next Friday at the latest.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by koderkrazy »

Guys, I've fixed most of the cheats from the 'Darkest Shieldbreaker v4' table.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/darkest-dungeon-v23941-latest.7376/[/URL]

I've also included 'Dungeon Stats' worked on by aRabidHobo.

[USER=18894]@Ghostwish[/USER] let us know if 'Allow Changing Skills In Combat' and 'Set Huge Item Stack Size' works for you.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Ghostwish »

[USER=18664]@koderkrazy[/USER] Hey! It works great! Thanks! Now how do I go about giving you your just rewards? ;)

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="Ghostwish, post: 51172, member: 18894"][USER=18664]@koderkrazy[/USER] Hey! It works great! Thanks! Now how do I go about giving you your just rewards? ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool!!

[USER=18981]@aRabidHobo[/USER] worked on it too so he also deserves the credit ?

aRabidHobo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by aRabidHobo »

Let it sit for a week and it's already done. Oh well, family reunion around the 4th was great, and nice job [USER=18664]@koderkrazy[/USER]

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 51184, member: 18664"][USER=18981]@aRabidHobo[/USER] worked on it too so he also deserves the credit ?[/QUOTE]

Ah, shucks. Thanks for giving me credit, but unless you used any of my scripts I think it can be all yours (edit: I see now where you included some. Small enough I still don't mind giving you all the credit in order to not split the tip). I learned a bunch working on this (I'd never used AoBScanModule before or registered symbols as table addresses, though I've seen them in other tables) and only chipped in because I was doing it anyway. I don't even know how the "tip" would have been sent; it was a fun motivation while doing it, but never a necessity because I was having fun and learning assembly and the scripting.

That said, I won't say no to a $2 or less tip to my steam account or something; I don't really know how these things work anyway, but I know better than to refuse money.
Last edited by aRabidHobo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.