Prey (2017)+Mooncrash DLC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50285, member: 12587"]Sorry, I had another setup in my mind (I thought the table scripts were under [Initialize]). Try to enable just this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cFjNOz2.png[/IMG]

If it doesn't work, then the AOB is different in Mooncrash.

Can you upload [I]PreyDll.dll[/I] from Mooncrash someplace and link it here? It's in game folder, then Whiplash folder > Binaries > Danielle. Am at work at the moment, can only try and find the spot by checking the DLL.

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

heya, try'd it but no luck, heres the link for the dll file, [URL]https://mega.nz/#!aI5UWSgZ!2vuaJFLPYjSbVyi9UkK7oQsXW3jxBvcNKcHU_J_h97k[/URL]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here you go, updated everything for both the Main and DLC. Enjoy :)

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50334, member: 12587"]Here you go, updated everything for both the Main and DLC. Enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! awesome gonna try it right now! :D dlc here i come

works like a charm awesome! <3!!! quick question is there an easy way to freeze those vallues?
Last edited by sportled on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Anything else? A hamburger, some fries on the sides to go with your [I]order[/I]?

Sure; let's say you want to use the [B]upgrades[/B] for weapons:

[LIST]

[*]enable Inventory Editor script; open inventory in-game

[*]click the upgrade box; change Amount line to 50 and freeze it

[*]drag upgrade box over weapon

[*]upgrade weapon (yes, count will still decrease)

[*]when you reach 1, hit Escape

[*]drop upgrade box to its place in inventory

[*]change view to another pane (e.g.: Neuromods pane); then get back to Inventory pane

[*]you now have the amount you froze to begin with

[*]note that on first use of upgrades, if you set amount to like 50 or 100 and don't freeze it, game will [I]refresh[/I] the value with the maximum allowed (I think it's 10 or 20) per clicked item

[*]another thing to note is when you use upgrades, if you have multiple objects in inventory (one pack with 20, another with 11), the game will display 31 in total in the upgrades window; so yeah, it does the amount sum of all inventory objects of type 'upgrade'

[/LIST]

That's about all I have. I may look into it later on; right now I'm busy figuring out how to fucking slow down FreeCam movement (without having to re-write camera movement functions).

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50351, member: 12587"]^ Anything else? A hamburger, some fries on the sides to go with your [I]order[/I]?

Sure; let's say you want to use the [B]upgrades[/B] for weapons:

[LIST]

[*]enable Inventory Editor script; open inventory in-game

[*]click the upgrade box; change Amount line to 50 and freeze it

[*]drag upgrade box over weapon

[*]upgrade weapon (yes, count will still decrease)

[*]when you reach 1, hit Escape

[*]drop upgrade box to its place in inventory

[*]change view to another pane (e.g.: Neuromods pane); then get back to Inventory pane

[*]you now have the amount you froze to begin with

[*]note that on first use of upgrades, if you set amount to like 50 or 100 and don't freeze it, game will [I]refresh[/I] the value with the maximum allowed (I think it's 10 or 20) per clicked item

[*]another thing to note is when you use upgrades, if you have multiple objects in inventory (one pack with 20, another with 11), the game will display 31 in total in the upgrades window; so yeah, it does the amount sum of all inventory objects of type 'upgrade'

[/LIST]

That's about all I have. I may look into it later on; right now I'm busy figuring out how to fucking slow down FreeCam movement (without having to re-write camera movement functions).

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

Hehehehehe :P well ill try that one out :D ai rewriting script sucks yeah hope you succeed :)

colorfinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by colorfinger »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50351, member: 12587"]right now I'm busy figuring out how to fucking slow down FreeCam movement (without having to re-write camera movement functions).

[/QUOTE]

That would be really really cool. I'm astonished by the work you've done on this. I don't even know how you start building something like this. I guess you must have a decent working knowledge of the Crytek engine or something already. Anyway, amazing stuff, SunBeam.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You should see the other CryEngine game :D Check the Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 videos on my YT channel :D

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

goddang stupid new dlc im done with it, till some modder can make an autosave function.. lost 3 hours in moonbase fixing stuff finding broken things and fires to learn that after last nights crash i got set back all the way to the "spawn" point where you teleport to other sections and enter.. :( meh.

r00tb33r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r00tb33r »

Is there a way to roll back "time played" a couple hours?

There is a time sensitive mission in the background that I didn't know about. "Freeze Mission Timer" doesn't seem to work with it.

It's the "Assist Mikhaila Ilyushin" mission.

What type of value is "time played"? Is it a double? Since I know approximate current play time, can I find it's value by calculating it? What's the unit of the value? A minute? A second? A fraction of a second? The approximate value I'd need to search for is 25 hours and 33 minutes.

colorfinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by colorfinger »

I've been using the freecam to explore. Particularly fascinated with where the skyboxes are hidden behind the looking glasses in game. I haven't been able to figure out where the skybox that you "fly through" at the start in the fake helicopter is. Anybody been able to do that?

DavisLing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DavisLing »

Prey Mooncrash has updated to v1.07?the version 1.06 does not work.can you update it to v1.07?

@[B][USER=12587]SunBeam[/USER][/B]

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'm going to test to see if this works with 1.07.

Maxwell343
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maxwell343 »

It doesn't work i've tried it and the freecam crashes the game, godmode doesn't enable along with infinite ammo it and some others

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TehnosChar »

1.06 table mostly works for 1.07 main game. god mode and infinite ammo work fine, but infinite stamina and infinite items stop working after you travel from area to area. no idea if it works for mooncrash.

DavisLing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DavisLing »

today it has updated to 1.08