Stellar Tactics

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheDingaling
Noobzor
Noobzor

Stellar Tactics

Post by TheDingaling »

Fun little game. Would like a CE script to add Stat Points (The more important thing and really all that is needed.), give infinite squad AP, and if possible a way to max item stacks. Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmdSrU1hNKs

Game Name: Stellar Tactics

Game Engine: Unknown at this time. I can't find out anywhere.

Game Version: 0.129

Options Required: Stat Points Add/Infinate

Game/Steam Website: [Link]

Other Info: Table for latest Cheat Engine
Last edited by TheDingaling on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellar Tactics

Post by Allen1013 »

Hope this one gets a table, I would love to play a good space game for fun again, last one was freelancer :)

Beenpoked
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beenpoked »

I second a request for a (Updateable) table or trainer for this game. I realize of course that this is a Pre Alpha Game (currently at Version .0147 as of October 6 2018) and will doubtless have countless more updates as time goes on; However, the code seems to be so incredibly complex that simple memory editors such as Artmoney won't work :( . Even in this early stage the game seems almost complete (with a lot of work to be done according to the developer) but is incredibly addictive and free from most bugs. Looks like its going to be a winner. By the way if anyone has ever been a fan of games such as Xcom Ufo defense or the original Fallout series such as 1,2 or Fallout tactics then you REALLY NEED to give this one a look

Thanks in advance.

mitsu80
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mitsu80 »

A table for this game would be greatly appreciated

TheDingaling
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDingaling »

Beep

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

I'm all for a stats table if anyone can figure it out.

If anyone has played a old game Like MegaTraveller, you would think this game is awesome. It is bringing out my nostalgia.

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Ok, so I have figured out that at least 75 % of the game points are Floating, Weather it is money, Tokens, Stats, etc... it is floating it's just if anyone can find reputation and how it is setup as far as #'s, it would be greatly appreciated.

TheDingaling
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDingaling »

Beep. 0.170 is the current version. And still no luck figuring this stuff out on my end. This game is hard to cheat with lol.

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

I haven't seen any new notations, I'm assuming no one is doing anything with this. I feel sad. I'm still trying to figure stuff out on it. but not getting very far as I don't always understand code.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

heavily encrypted values

games at 0.173

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

Loving the game, got it in the sale. Stats are easy to find, just search float while you're leveling up, don't go too high as the game gets an aneurysm when you enter combat because seemingly every stat affects initiative, so I put everything at 200 which is well beyond what you'd get normally.

I'd love if someone could pinpoint the skill levels, though, as space combat is still far too balanced for my liking(lol), and my piloting skill doesn't seem to advance even with my Int over 200

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

Haven't played for a while, but as far as I remember:

Not all attributes affect initiative. You can set Strength, Endurance and Perception as high as you like.

The space combat skills are not affected by intelligence. The last time I tested it, the mining skill IS affected by your intelligence (tested it with a value of several billions and raised the skill from 1 to 100 in a few minutes, but this was at game version somewhat 0.180). Raising blue and yellow skills with cheat engine has the drawback that you can't level up normally. Raising the red skills should be safe, though. However, with skills at 100 for all crew memebers , space combat becomes even harder as the enemies level up with your skills.

It's easy to mess up this game with cheat engine.

For space combat the following strategy might still work (only works if you are the attacker, won't help if they hunt you): The enemy closes in, once the distance is smaller than 3.000. That means when you fight multiple opponents search for the one closest to you. Close in to around 3.100 distance and stop your engines. Use your afterburner to fine tune the distance to a bit below 3.000. Only the enemy with a distance below 3.000 will attack you, the other one stays where he is. That way you can fight them one-by-one.
Only tested it with two opponents and some releases ago, but might still work.

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Straputsky wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:21 am
Haven't played for a while, but as far as I remember:

Not all attributes affect initiative. You can set Strength, Endurance and Perception as high as you like.

The space combat skills are not affected by intelligence. The last time I tested it, the mining skill IS affected by your intelligence (tested it with a value of several billions and raised the skill from 1 to 100 in a few minutes, but this was at game version somewhat 0.180). Raising blue and yellow skills with cheat engine has the drawback that you can't level up normally. Raising the red skills should be safe, though. However, with skills at 100 for all crew memebers , space combat becomes even harder as the enemies level up with your skills.

It's easy to mess up this game with cheat engine.

For space combat the following strategy might still work (only works if you are the attacker, won't help if they hunt you): The enemy closes in, once the distance is smaller than 3.000. That means when you fight multiple opponents search for the one closest to you. Close in to around 3.100 distance and stop your engines. Use your afterburner to fine tune the distance to a bit below 3.000. Only the enemy with a distance below 3.000 will attack you, the other one stays where he is. That way you can fight them one-by-one.
Only tested it with two opponents and some releases ago, but might still work.
Thanks for all that. Only thing I actually want and need are Money, Reputation and tokens. buffing your stats in general makes it easier to survive. Trying to build a super ship in general is hard.

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

This game changes addresses quite fast. Money and tokens should be easy to find, so. Tokens can be also done just before you complete a mission. Scan for the value before talking to the person and getting your reward and right afterwards. Tipp: Tokens are natural numbers (1, 2, 3, ...) - so in Cheat Engine use "Value between..." for float numbers.
Example: You currently have 60 Tokens and the mission will give you another 80. Use "Value between 60 and 60" as your initial search - this will get rid of all numbers that are not EXACTLY 60 (like 60.1, 60.008, 59.80 ....). After turning in the mission use "Increased value by... 80" and if you are lucky you narrowed it down to one possiblity.

However: If you changed a number and you can't see the changes ingame, quit the entire game and reload. Do not only reload a savegame from before - this might destroy your savegame and you suffer the consequences much later on.

Reputation is a bit trickier. Last time I played it was a number (float as all numbers in this game) which was between 0 and 100000. Whereas 50000 meant "Neutral". To be precise: The value can exceed these boundaries - however ingame the green bar resembles these values. To nail down the right (temporary) address I would do the same as above: Complete a mission and do a scan right before I get my reward (i.e. "Value between 50000 and 60000" if the green bar seems to be around these values) and then read the log how much my rep has increased and rescan using "Increased value by...".
You can save your game before and retry. Reputation is in the end a natural number, too - so no 51234.03 or something like that.

I haven't found an easy and reliable way to manipulate your ship. Anyway I wouldn't recommend manipulating the ship itself, as anyone who uses the same ship would get the same benefits. I know it's possible to change the equipment - but as I said I haven't found an easy and reliable way. But from one point: The game generates unique equipment. That said, it should be possible to change these values and get a "super ship".

jojobe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jojobe »

Contralto wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Loving the game, got it in the sale. Stats are easy to find, just search float while you're leveling up, don't go too high as the game gets an aneurysm when you enter combat because seemingly every stat affects initiative, so I put everything at 200 which is well beyond what you'd get normally.

I'd love if someone could pinpoint the skill levels, though, as space combat is still far too balanced for my liking(lol), and my piloting skill doesn't seem to advance even with my Int over 200
How did you do this. the stats keep bouncing around. i cant find them. do you have a money cheat.