Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellar Tactics

Post by gideon25 »

jojobe wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:36 pm
How did you do this. the stats keep bouncing around. i cant find them. do you have a money cheat.
Make sure your float search is set up like this exactly:

Like he said when you level up do a float search. Like when you level up search for strength, float exact value, (EXACTLY like the image above) then add one point to strength and hit ASSIGN. Now search for the exact value of strength again. It will be an exact number without any decimals. A better way is to search float for how many points you assigned. Like say you have 7 stat points to assign. Assign one to strength, hit ASSIGN and search float for 1. Then assign 1 to dexterity, hit assign and search for 2, then add e one to a different stat, hit ASSIGN and search for 3. Now once you have it, change the value to like -500. It will then give you 500 points to assign.

For money just search, same as the image above, exact value, and gain or lose some money. Then exact value next scan. IT will be the exact money value with no decimals. You should find it pretty quickly.

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

When searching for floats where you know the exact value, put zeroes past the decimal to round down lower. I.e. if looking for 10 strength, search for "10.00000"

mnewlon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mnewlon »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 am
jojobe wrote:
How did you do this. the stats keep bouncing around. i cant find them. do you have a money cheat.
Make sure your float search is set up like this exactly:

Like he said when you level up do a float search. Like when you level up search for strength, float exact value, (EXACTLY like the image above) then add one point to strength and hit ASSIGN. Now search for the exact value of strength again. It will be an exact number without any decimals. A better way is to search float for how many points you assigned. Like say you have 7 stat points to assign. Assign one to strength, hit ASSIGN and search float for 1. Then assign 1 to dexterity, hit assign and search for 2, then add e one to a different stat, hit ASSIGN and search for 3. Now once you have it, change the value to like -500. It will then give you 500 points to assign.

For money just search, same as the image above, exact value, and gain or lose some money. Then exact value next scan. IT will be the exact money value with no decimals. You should find it pretty quickly.
I guess I'm missing exactly how this i supposed to work. Trying the second option here (what you mentioned about searching for points assigned). Using the float settings above, I've tried:
1) Starting with 5 (my points to assign), then 4, then 3 etc. - didn't think this would work, but I tried
2) Starting with 5, then 1, then 2, then 3 (assigning points in between)
3) Starting with 1 AFTER assigning a point, then 2, then 3 etc.

I guess I don't quite understand how this is supposed to work. Obviously I'm searching for a changing value, but missing something here. Am I starting with the wrong value (in the above example I would assume it should be 7?) Any help would be appreciated.

chewfaimau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chewfaimau »

Has anyone figured out how to change stats and money?

rubbercable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubbercable »

I'm getting to that stage in the Amrasas System where I'm getting ganked by triple krakens and exetors outrunning and outgunning me.
I have a shield value of 2984. While I'm on the run with the directional shield behind me, I buy myself 1-2 mins (maybe more if I use chaff)

Anyone found the metrics that control the shields? So I could 'pin it'?
I'm trying to see if it's:
- 2984/4 = 748.00
- 100.00 %
But trying to find INT and FLOAT version, I can't seem to find the value.

rubbercable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubbercable »

Does anyone know how to find Ship Shield statistics.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Does anyon have a saved game with lots of inventory, money, and maybe some unspent skill points, etc. thats further on in the story (the further the better)...I would like to look into doing a table but don't want to play thru the beginning..

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 am
Does anyon have a saved game with lots of inventory, money, and maybe some unspent skill points, etc. thats further on in the story (the further the better)...I would like to look into doing a table but don't want to play thru the beginning..
Hey hey.
I have some old saves with unspent points on main char
Last edited by shapka85 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

shapka85 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:27 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Hey hey.
I have some old saves with unspent points on main char:
[Link]
Got any savegames with tokens and a place to use them? Also, how can I view reputation with different factions?

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:39 am
shapka85 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:27 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Hey hey.
I have some old saves with unspent points on main char:
[Link]
Got any savegames with tokens and a place to use them? Also, how can I view reputation with different factions?
Sorry, I have no idea what those token things are.. I've bought that game over 2 years ago, and played a bit in 2019.. I've put it on hold till the dev will add more stuff, and the game won't be in "early access" mode.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Table made for current version (I think): 0.572

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15242

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

jojobe wrote:

The hard way...

Table made for current version (I think): 0.572
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15242