Expert Cheater

Vampyr

Post by Kanelakis »

[MEDIA=youtube]9HYDJ7-M73w[/MEDIA]

[B]Game Name: Vampyr

Game Engine: Unreal Engine

Game Version:[/B] 1.00

[B]Options Required:[/B] God Mode,Ammo Infinite,infinite Energy

[B]Game/Steam Website: [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/427290/Vampyr/[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] CODEX[/B]

INFORMATION ON THE GAME

London, 1918. You are Dr. Jonathan Reid and you just became a vampire. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the citizens, infected by the flu. As a vampire, you are condemned to feed on those you have sworn to cure.

Will you accept your inner monster? Survive and fight against vampire hunters, undead skal and other supernatural creatures. Use your terrible powers to manipulate and investigate the lives of those around you and choose your next victim. Fight to live with your choices ... your actions will save or condemn London.
Last edited by Kanelakis on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

GamerRaizen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr

Post by GamerRaizen »

Bump!

We need this ASAP

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vampyr

Post by zachillios »

So I'm not going to dedicate myself to making a table for it, but here's some pointers for the early stuff.

frelixas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr

Post by frelixas »

my xp got bugged I became level 1. And nothing seems to fix it
Last edited by frelixas on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

GaseousSnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr

Post by GaseousSnake »

Yeah, as of right now, do not use the XP pointer. Changing its value or freezing it will mess with your progression.

WhiteAkkarin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr

Post by WhiteAkkarin »

[QUOTE="frelixas, post: 48252, member: 3811"]my xp got bugged I became level 1. And nothing seems to fix it[/QUOTE]

welcome to the club mate seems the game has some guard against modyfing exp

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vampyr

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="frelixas, post: 48252, member: 3811"]my xp got bugged I became level 1. And nothing seems to fix it[/QUOTE]

Levels in this game function differently than they do in most games, you can't just crank it up to 9 million or whatever and expect it to work. Your level scales off of the amount of people you feast on and so forth.

WhiteAkkarin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr

Post by WhiteAkkarin »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 48255, member: 259"]Levels in this game function differently than they do in most games, you can't just crank it up to 9 million or whatever and expect it to work. Your level scales off of the amount of people you feast on and so forth.[/QUOTE]

so basically add like 500 points ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vampyr

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="WhiteAkkarin, post: 48256, member: 9892"]so basically add like 500 points ?[/QUOTE]

Until someone makes a script for it, I wouldn't mess with it. Think of it like Undertale, the higher your level, the worse actions you've committed etc. I'll try to find the level address but until then play it safe.

frelixas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr

Post by frelixas »

There are two XP bars. One on the main screen the other in the menu(spent XP(tab)) the XP screen got updated but on the menu got reduced to zero which probably indicates that I haven't spent any xp on the abilities, but as the 1level ability is already purchased there is no way to increase the level(which increases after unlocking abilities)

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 48251, member: 259"]So I'm not going to dedicate myself to making a table for it, but here's some pointers for the early stuff.[/QUOTE]

The blood script also doesn't work
Last edited by frelixas on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vampyr

Post by zachillios »

Stabilized the pointers, and also added the power level pointer. Still, be careful. This game is coded very oddly and prone to crashing.

Edit: Alrighty, so I figured out how to get the skill points editing to work. You need to change the EXP value, and the Skill Points value to whatever you want, so let's say 99999. Then you can go through and add all of the skills you want. It will still reset your level, but there's a level up path you're supposed to follow so just do the skills as they come up. I'm already sick of this game lol
Last edited by zachillios on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 48259, member: 259"]Stabilized the pointers, and also added the power level pointer. Still, be careful. This game is coded very oddly and prone to crashing.

Edit: Alrighty, so I figured out how to get the skill points editing to work. You need to change the EXP value, and the Skill Points value to whatever you want, so let's say 99999. Then you can go through and add all of the skills you want. It will still reset your level, but there's a level up path you're supposed to follow so just do the skills as they come up. I'm already sick of this game lol[/QUOTE]

Add also to facilitate crafting if is possible.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr

Post by Kanelakis »

At one point in the game, at level 6 of the character, I was not activating the blood and health anymore, and it went into a fatal crash.