Agony

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Agony

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Did anyone found ULocalPlayer yet? I am working on it. I've found position etc. so far. What I try to do is to write an ESP so I can easily find puzzle items ...

Position

REF: xF3x0Fx5Cx83x00x00x00x00xF3x0Fx10x0Dx00x00x00x00xF3x0Fx10x15x00x00x00x00xF3x0Fx10x74x24x00 xxxx????xxxx????xxxx????xxxxx?
Last edited by H4x0rBattie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bloodfayte
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Agony

Post by bloodfayte »

With the new Fearless format (which I love by the way) the previous links to Agony were gone so here is the latest version for those that want it:

Inf Health
Inf Stamina
Stealth/Undetected
999 Knowledge and Spirit (Skill Points)
Inf Astral Timer
Inf Demon Time
Attachments
Agony-Win64-Shipping.ct
Agony All Versions
(194.04 KiB) Downloaded 287 times

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Stealth/Undetected and Inf Astral Timer are still working with new Unrated version release.

Would love updated table with the rest, especially inf stamina.

bloodfayte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodfayte »

AGONY UNRATED - Updated Cheat Table

Attachments
Agony-Win64-Shipping.CT
(211.4 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

bloodfayte wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 am
AGONY UNRATED - Updated Cheat Table

It's had a huge update, nearly 4GB's, also, is there a chance for a no clip or possibly something to make the Ifrits last forever as that didn't work before the update on them?

bloodfayte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodfayte »

AGONY UNRATED - CT For UPDATE Patch
**Changed Knowledge and Spirit (Skill Points) Instead of giving 999 knowledge and 99 skill points. I just have it find the addresses of both and you change them to whatever you want. - Turn on the script then go to pause menu to activate
**Also if you run into saw traps the graphics effects of taking damage still activate however you arent losing any health

Attachments
Agony-Win64-Shipping UPDATE.ct
(194.84 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

nay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nay »

bloodfayte wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:05 am
**Changed Knowledge and Spirit (Skill Points) Instead of giving 999 knowledge and 99 skill points. I just have it find the addresses of both and you change them to whatever you want. - Turn on the script then go to pause menu to activate
**Also if you run into saw traps the graphics effects of taking damage still activate however you arent losing any health

hi i know this post is bit to old but agony got last update in april and i decided to play the game and now i found that the exploring in this game wold be amazing its possible you can add noclip or free camera mode ? on cheat engine since we cant enable console in game ? sry the english

Casually
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Casually »

Can somebody explain how to enable cheats in Agony Unrated? I am total noob, can't make sense of what's written here. Seems like codes of some kind.

AJlex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AJlex »

i finded everything but demon timer(except for points in the main menu), on it my power exhausted

agony unrated update 5

inf. Stamina
inf. Breath
inf. Skill points
inf. Spirit time
godmode(trap, tentacles etc)
enemy Not Attack(Onoskelis)
Teleport

to use teleport enable teleport script first then press 1 to save pos and 2 to teleport(teleport occurs immediately and it is visible on the minimap, but the picture on the screen is updated after player moving)
keys for teleport on numlock keyboard(can be changed in Tflag hotkeys variable)
Attachments
Agony-Win64-Shipping.CT
(31.84 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

AJlex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AJlex »

bloodfayte wrote:

nice work, but inf. demon timer didn't work on ifrit(fire demons)

bloodfayte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodfayte »

AJlex wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:02 pm
bloodfayte wrote:

nice work, but inf. demon timer didn't work on ifrit(fire demons)
Yeah for some reason the Ifrit section seems to use different places in memory for these things, may need to do some backtracing at that point.