Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
erdonko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by erdonko »

[B]Game Name:[/B] MONMUSU

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unity

[B]Game Version:[/B] Original Release (couldn't find it but it hasnt been updated)

[B]Options Required:[/B] Coins, Magic, Skip waiting times

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]http://tentacle.studio/product/01_mo/monmusu_en.html[/URL] / [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/533540/MONMUSU/[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] CE table is preferred. Skip on waiting times its not as important to me as the other 2. I am using the +18 Patch provided on the first link, if it matters in any way
Last edited by erdonko on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by BringChaos »

all values are double including timers. I did this on the steam version with no r18 patch.

HaZiiHaLo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by HaZiiHaLo »

[QUOTE="BringChaos, post: 45942, member: 14031"]all values are double including timers. I did this on the steam version with no r18 patch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the table Chaos, I happen to come across it yesterday. It was working just fine, but this morning there was an update for it and it is no longer working, any chance on a new table?

otoshigami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by otoshigami »

[QUOTE="BringChaos, post: 45942, member: 14031"]all values are double including timers. I did this on the steam version with no r18 patch.[/QUOTE]

the cheat of instant summons still working, but the first one doesnt

applesorbet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by applesorbet »

Anyone able to find and replace the money value? After the recent patch, I can't seem to find it easily by just searching for the number.

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by BringChaos »

They made the values a scrambled array of bytes rather than a double. Not going to spend my time writing a custom variable for that hot mess.

I hooked into a function instead, you just enter your desired amount and they game will set it when it updates.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by Send »

Great work, updating status to [B][COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]Completed[/COLOR][/B].

AT86312
Noobzor
Noobzor

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by AT86312 »

Used the hook function for desired gold but after summoning it changed my gold to 0 instead of 10 and now I can't advance the game anymore. Is it possible to reverse this?

Get a function to change unit amount so I can generate gold?

Or maybe if some kind soul could tell me where the savedata for the game is located, that would be great!

*Edit*

Nevermind, found the savefile so just starting over.
Last edited by AT86312 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by BringChaos »

[QUOTE="AT86312, post: 46140, member: 1182"]Used the hook function for desired gold but after summoning it changed my gold to 0 instead of 10 and now I can't advance the game anymore. Is it possible to reverse this?

Get a function to change unit amount so I can generate gold?

Or maybe if some kind soul could tell me where the savedata for the game is located, that would be great!

*Edit*

Nevermind, found the savefile so just starting over.[/QUOTE]

You are supposed to change the "Desired Gold" in the address list to something other than 0 but I can see how you got soft locked

I attached a v3 verison in my first post [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monmusu-steam.6773/post-45942[/URL] that makes the default 100 rather than 0
Last edited by BringChaos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KamenRiderPixel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by KamenRiderPixel »

[QUOTE="BringChaos, post: 46154, member: 14031"]You are supposed to change the "Desired Gold" in the address list to something other than 0 but I can see how you got soft locked

I attached a v3 verison in my first post [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monmusu-steam.6773/post-45942[/URL] that makes the default 100 rather than 0[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the game was updated yet again, but the desired gold value doesn't lock, and when enabled, it doesn't do anything within the game..

applesorbet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by applesorbet »

[QUOTE="KamenRiderPixel, post: 46158, member: 17367"]Not sure if the game was updated yet again, but the desired gold value doesn't lock, and when enabled, it doesn't do anything within the game..[/QUOTE]

From what I can see, the game hasn't updated since May 14. I used the V2 table that BringChaos made and it worked like a charm!

KamenRiderPixel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by KamenRiderPixel »

[QUOTE="applesorbet, post: 46169, member: 17337"]From what I can see, the game hasn't updated since May 14. I used the V2 table that BringChaos made and it worked like a charm![/QUOTE]

Hm. Not working for me at all in any case. CG's got leaked however, so...whatever! Just annoying is all.

miorioff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by miorioff »

Any possible update? Function hook does't activate no matter what i do. I know this game is a waste of time but still would like to ask you for help using this table

RedWarlock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by RedWarlock »

Yeah, unfortunately, function hook does not ...function.

Instant summons works fine.

RedWarlock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MONMUSU (Steam)

Post by RedWarlock »

Welp, as of the newest Monmusu update, none of the CT trainer functions work at all anymore. Nice while it lasted.