Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

New Super Mario Bros U [Cemu]

Post by daninthemix »

Game Name: New Super Mario Bros U [cemu]

Game Version: Current

Options Required: Invincibility

Game/Steam Website: [Link]

Other Info: I'd like an invincibility cheat for New Super Mario Bros U running in Cemu emulator (current version). Can either be a Cemuhook hack, or a game patch, or a cheat engine table that works with the current version of Cemu. Not in-game starman invincibility, but just have Mario invulnerable to enemies and all hazards.

Will pay $100 for this. Due to the variety of levels and hazards, I will pay once I have played through the whole game with this hack and ensured it works throughout.

To be more precise, these are the app versions this cheat needs to work for:

Cemu 1.12.0d: [Link]

Cemuhook 0.5.6.3: [Link]

New Super Mario Bros U [USA][Version 64] - this is the current (latest) title update.

[Link] shows the effect I'd like - no flashing, starman effects or anything. Just immune to damage.

EDIT: here's the finished table by Sunbeam.
Last edited by daninthemix on Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've started working on this.

Here's a sneak peak, CEMU 1.12.0d with Cemu Utilities running and CE in the background.

Told you I had a pic for your game as well.

BR,

Sun

P.S.1: Considering there's plenty of versions out there, please be more specific which one you want in particular. Stating New Super Mario Bros U [USA][Version 64] doesn't really help acquiring your build.

P.S.2: Golden Finger shows a table for another game, I am aware. Point is you can't run Cemu Utilities on the current version, I can.

P.S.3: Due to this (I managed to download the application from another place, yet that notification is prompted upon launch as well):

You will have to share your version of the game; please upload it somewhere and provide download links ([Link] would do).
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

supMarco
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by supMarco »

^ good shit as always :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Paid and delivered; awaiting feedback from [USER=7262]@daninthemix[/USER] ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

This game ain't nothing compared to the below :D

[MEDIA=facebook]1540771542712020[/MEDIA]

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Interesting - seems like Mario can't be crushed either! He just gets popped up on top of the object that's trying to crush him. Nice!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="daninthemix, post: 45117, member: 7262"]Interesting - seems like Mario can't be crushed either! He just gets popped up on top of the object that's trying to crush him. Nice![/QUOTE]

Yup, you can't die from mechanical actions (like those big-ass cog-wheels in some map I saw) :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's an updated table, where I've added this to the [DISABLE] part:

Code: Select all

if not syntaxcheck then

local addr = getAddressSafe( "Invincibility_JA" )

if addr == nil then

if getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Invincibility").Active == true then

getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Invincibility").disableWithoutExecute()

end

else

writeBytes( addr, 0x0F,0x87,0x39,0x05,0x00,0x00 )

end

end

Now you can un-tick it if you execute it before getting hit/dying ;)

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

+3

1. Cloud lasts forever

2. Jump Higher

3. Jump Much Higher

Let me know if these work for you!

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

first off I am super grateful for this new cheat table for new super Mario bros u it works very well I have been struggling for a wile now trying to get invincibility working for this game but my knowledge of how use cheat engine is limited I was able to make cheats for the lives and the coins but not invincibility this is wonderful so again a big thanks I do have one question though how do I use the state change cheat the description read State (7 = squirel; 2 = fire) with an address then an arrow then a value if some one could explain how to use I would be greatly appreciative thank you again to all who worked hard on the table

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45194, member: 12587"]Here's an updated table, where I've added this to the [B][DISABLE][/B] part:

[code=Lua]

if not syntaxcheck then

if addr == nil then

if getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Invincibility").Active == true then

getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Invincibility").disableWithoutExecute()

end

else

end

end

[/code]

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

very nice can you explain how to use the state change State (7 = squirel; 2 = fire) thank you and keep up the hard work this is great
Last edited by froggy55 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="froggy55, post: 45861, member: 17291"]I have been struggling for a wile now trying to get invincibility working for this game but my knowledge of how use cheat engine is limited

[/QUOTE]

You cannot enable the invincibility cheat until you FIRST get hit. So, start a level, get a mushroom so you can take a hit without dying. Get hit. THEN, enable the cheat. From there forward, you should be invincible.

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="Drivium, post: 45891, member: 1978"]You cannot enable the invincibility cheat until you FIRST get hit. So, start a level, get a mushroom so you can take a hit without dying. Get hit. THEN, enable the cheat. From there forward, you should be invincible.[/QUOTE]

your invincibility works perfect what I was wondering about was the state change cheat (State (7 = squirel; 2 = fire) as for what I was saying about using invincibility I was previously trying to hack it myself with cheat engine but I had no success so basically you succeeded where I failed and I am very happy that I can finally have invincibility for this game but I cant seem to figure out how to use the state change which I assume lets you choose which power up you want
Last edited by froggy55 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="froggy55, post: 45927, member: 17291"]your invincibility works perfect what I was wondering about was the state change cheat (State (7 = squirel; 2 = fire) as for what I was saying about using invincibility I was previously trying to hack it myself with cheat engine but I had no success so basically you succeeded where I failed and I am very happy that I can finally have invincibility for this game but I cant seem to figure out how to use the state change which I assume lets you choose which power up you want[/QUOTE]

I see. This cheat table was [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]'s creation. Perhaps he can speak to this.

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45194, member: 12587"]Here's an updated table, where I've added this to the [B][DISABLE][/B] part:

[code=Lua]

if not syntaxcheck then

if addr == nil then

end

else

end

end

[/code]

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

hello i was wondering if you could give me some instruction as to how to use the state change cheat on your table it looks like this how to use the state change (State (7 = squirel; 2 = fire)

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

+3

1. Cloud lasts forever

2. Jump Higher

3. Jump Much Higher

4. Jump Much Much Higher