New Super Mario Bros U [Cemu]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=17291]@froggy55[/USER]: That is experimental; no instructions to use it as it doesn't work in all maps (for now). What it does is to allow other abilities' powers over your current one (e.g.: you ate a mushroom, no abilities; you tweak that to 2, you can fire). Drawback is value ranges from 1 to 9; if you get a power-up, 9+1 = A; game crashes.

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45973, member: 12587"][USER=17291]@froggy55[/USER]: That is experimental; no instructions to use it as it doesn't work in all maps (for now). What it does is to allow other abilities' powers over your current one (e.g.: you ate a mushroom, no abilities; you tweak that to 2, you can fire). Drawback is value ranges from 1 to 9; if you get a power-up, 9+1 = A; game crashes.[/QUOTE]

when it comes up it does not show the values for the power ups it has some long hex value does that mean it might not work on that level just curious and thank you for your reply I greatly appreciate it also how do I use the fly boost cheat I cant seem to get working either thanks again I love this table by the way keep up the hard work
Last edited by froggy55 on Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=17291]@froggy55[/USER]: That one doesn't work either. What it does is - per map - disables a byte being set to 0 so you can constantly jump after having already jumped in weasel mode. In short, you get unlimited jump boost in that mode :) Again, not working with all maps but [B]first[/B] one. I'll revise the table later with a hook so you can use it.

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45979, member: 12587"][USER=17291]@froggy55[/USER]: That one doesn't work either. What it does is - per map - disables a byte being set to 0 so you can constantly jump after having already jumped in weasel mode. In short, you get unlimited jump boost in that mode :) Again, not working with all maps but [B]first[/B] one. I'll revise the table later with a hook so you can use it.[/QUOTE]

that is awesome thank you. by the way I was just using cheat engine trying to find the address to the item slots so I can have inf items but im unsure what type of scan to do what do you suggest

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="froggy55, post: 45986, member: 17291"] I was just using cheat engine trying to find the address to the item slots so I can have inf items but im unsure what type of scan to do what do you suggest[/QUOTE]

Probably best to start help requests unrelated to [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]'s table in a separate thread

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="Drivium, post: 46010, member: 1978"]Probably best to start help requests unrelated to [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]'s table in a separate thread[/QUOTE]

it kind of was related as I wanted to add to the table but I have no problem using a separate thread except I don't know how to start a separate one

I hope I have not upset anyone as you guys have been awesome in helping me and I'm really grateful for that

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, this thread is about [USER=1978]@Drivium[/USER]'s tables and table updates ;) /sarcasm

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46046, member: 12587"]Yeah, this thread is about [USER=1978]@Drivium[/USER]'s tables and table updates ;) /sarcasm[/QUOTE]

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] gets it. He'll take it from here.
Last edited by Postposterous on Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46046, member: 12587"]Yeah, this thread is about [USER=1978]@Drivium[/USER]'s tables and table updates ;) /sarcasm[/QUOTE]

hey sb was wondering still if you could help me with finding the addresses for the item slots in new super Mario bros u let me know whats up I appreciate any help when ever you have the time thanks if I can succeed I want to add it to your table I just don't what kind of scan to do have a good day also if you could help me with where to actually post help requests that would be cool thanks
Last edited by froggy55 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's the version which doesn't enable the script till you've gotten hit at least once ;) Just learned of this little trick; thanks [b][USER=523]@Zanzer[/USER][/b]:

[code]return "assert(true)"[/code]

BR,

Sun

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: New Super Mario Bros U [Cemu]

Post by froggy55 »

hey sun beam was wondering if you could update the cheat table to work with cemu 1.13.1d the invisibility is no longer working for me thanks and have a good day

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 am
Here's the version which doesn't enable the script till you've gotten hit at least once ;) Just learned of this little trick; thanks 523:

Code: Select all

return "assert(true)"

BR,

Sun
That IS a cool trick. In my Breath of the Wild cheat table, I have a cheat that cannot be enabled until you fire an arrow. If I'm understanding correctly, that would be a scenario where this would come in handy.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Indeed :)

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

would it be possible to post a new link to download the ct for new super mario the one that has the invincibility by drivium I lost the one I had due to my hard drive dying in me and I would like to re download this . thank you to all who have worked on this it is awesome I just would like to reaquire it

instantcoffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by instantcoffe »

Hi, I don't understand where are the cheat tables...? Can someone help please? Thanks.