Remothered: Tormented Fathers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bloodfayte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodfayte »

[QUOTE="pupuki27, post: 42762, member: 16352"][B]Game Name:[/B] Remothered: Tormented Fathers

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unreal Engine 4

[B]Game Version:[/B] v1.0

[B]Options Required: [/B]Health, Defense Weapons, Items, Invisibility[/QUOTE]

You will find health on a 4 byte exact value of 100 at the beginning of the game. Anytime you are hit by the old man with the blade, you lose 25 points each time to help you find it easier. Coordinates are floats, you can use the stairs before going to the bedroom to initiate the old man hunting for you, to find it easily.. You can use the coordinates writing location to compare yourself out, and freeze all enemies by having them jump over the writing opcode. I'm still working on finding sight cameras or detection values.
Last edited by bloodfayte on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

doshe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by doshe »

[QUOTE="pupuki27, post: 42804, member: 16352"]I can confirm the health works. Thanks to you. Can you please guide me with the coordinate codes, I'm not good in using floats in CE. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

The method of finding the coords he's referring to is by using a stairs. Usually games have x,y,z coords. For convenience's sake we'll call x the horizontal coordinate and y the veritcal coordinate, while z being the coordinate that extends outwards (the camera for example) to you. The stairs will represent the vertical or height difference, hence why its the easiest to find. Start scanning unknown values (which in this case he already provided you the data type being float) then search for increased values as you ascend up the stairs and vice versa.

After you've found the correct address, you'll be able to find the other two coords in the next 4 bytes or before, games usually do this.

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remothered: Tormented Fathers

Post by toro00 »

where is the table?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remothered: Tormented Fathers

Post by TimFun13 »

toro00 wrote: