Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Arkiuz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Arkiuz »

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 pm
Here you go guys, simple but powerful trainer ;)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6176

This is all you need for this game anyways. Enjoy! Peace <->

Take Care
BooBoo
Detected trojan.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Arkiuz wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 am
BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 pm
Here you go guys, simple but powerful trainer ;)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6176

This is all you need for this game anyways. Enjoy! Peace <->

Take Care
BooBoo
Detected trojan.
Fale-Positive, Google it... :?:

Ermin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ermin »

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm

:shock: I never said I was going to release a paid/premium trainer for this shity game, I said I that I was gonna release a trainer, which is free by the way.

I dont even like to work on games that use any methods to obscure their values, I just did it to help the community. If you guys dont like/want the free trainer, just let me know and I will remove it.
i wasn't talking about this game/trainer specifically.
the idea of your premium trainers in general is cancer for this community or any other for that matter... its a practice that should be abolished. your taking advantage of soemtihng thats suppose to be fun and free for everyone, and what really pisses me off is when you or any other persons upload a "free" version of the said trainer your selling which does... well, nothing....

i make total conversion mods for games that i could potentially sell for money, but i dont. because i have to much respect for my fans and the community in general... i dont do what i do to make a quick buck and nor should you. a simple donations tab is more than necessary.

If you want to help the community then stop charging people for trainers in general, dont you think we pay enough for games as it is. please do yourself a favor, quit while your ahead. i would hate for a friend of mine to purchase your trainers and leak them on the web for free.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ermin wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 am
BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm
-snip-
-snippity-
I really don't think this is the place to hash things out guys--not saying your disagreements aren't warranted or valid, just saying that it could probably just as easily be taking place in a PM chain or someplace else in the forums.

Booboo, I appreciate that you do make free trainers for people, and the option of upgrading to premium versions isn't absurd if that's how you make your living. Ermin pointed out that CH does the same model (which I do subscribe to--been a Lifetime member there for upwards of 7 years now).

Ermin, you're fighting an uphill battle at this point--the practices that have been going on will almost definitely continue into eternity (or whenever Humanity ends anyway). It's basic marketing, people providing a good or service that is desired by others--it's not crazy that people would seek to make some sort of profit from it. If you hate it you don't have to pay for it. I've disdained paid DLC from the beginning and I almost never buy any, for example.

You're both beautiful people in your own rights, so consider maybe banging rather than pursuing this ugliness any further. ;)

Ermin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ermin »

Sol wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 am
i apologise, ive said my peace. takecare :)

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Droan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:16 pm
luke1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 pm
Droan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm

What did you change the value to to change the star amount? I changed the values and it always reset itself upon entering game with the edited .sav file.
Spoiler
This gave me 221 stars.
Hmm strange. I'm still getting a reset on login. Going to have to play around with it more I guess.
Getting the same behavior. The game seems to be calling the previous value in from somewhere else whenever you load the character's save.
I'll try setting the game version back, changing the value, and see if it sticks. Will update this post with results of experimentation.

-Results-
Copied values in slots 56c-56e from a save that has over 900 points onto several other characters in each experiment.
On v59, same behavior.
On v57, limited differences--on a freshly made character with all but 1 point spent, it remains as 1. A new game+ character went from having 94 to 104.
On v54, same as above but ng+ character went from 104 to 145 points.

Seems the devs changed something with v60 that made a retroactive difference in how a lot of stuff is handled. Fun.

SkyUp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkyUp »

luke1970 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 pm
adamapple wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:39 am
until a proper cheat table comes out i found that hex editing the assets.bin file allowed me to increase gold/ore gain, search for
amount">1
amount">2
etc
and replace them all with
amount">9

remember to backup your assets.bin first
This is great!

I changed some of the amounts and food for HP/MP regain got also a x9 boost.

I can speed up the game and still enjoying it without spoiling too much with cheats.
:o I also found the X9 boost for gold and ore gain but can not find anything about Hp and Mp regain. Would u pls tell me the details of those data?

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

They didnt give respec option to this game its so stupid.
Any chanсe to do CT with skill points editor? Its only thing what needed so hard

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Iosiff wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am
Any chanсe to do CT with skill points editor? Its only thing what needed so hard
Best I could offer you right now is to make fresh versions of each character type, give them each 1000 skill points with a trainer, and then link the saves for them here (or y'know, in a PM) since apparently the hex edit method doesn't seem to work properly as of v60. Copying a save file into your folder works fine--I've already tested it with someone I play with.

Same holds true with copying and overwriting the town.bsa btw. You'll get the new version's upgrades, gold, and ore amounts.

Lemme know if that interests you and I'll do it...provided it's allowed I guess. Sharing save files...?

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

Sol wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm
Iosiff wrote:
Best I could offer you right now is to make fresh versions of each character type, give them each 1000 skill points with a trainer, and then link the saves for them here (or y'know, in a PM) since apparently the hex edit method doesn't seem to work properly as of v60. Copying a save file into your folder works fine--I've already tested it with someone I play with.

Same holds true with copying and overwriting the town.bsa btw. You'll get the new version's upgrades, gold, and ore amounts.

Lemme know if that interests you and I'll do it...provided it's allowed I guess. Sharing save files...?
Can you just share trainer? If i understand you right. I am not good in english.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Nope, it's from CH and they don't allow their trainers to be shared. The trainers include info so it only works for the account holder, so it wouldn't work for you, and it would notify them it was posted elsewhere and that would get my lifetime account banned...which I wouldn't be happy about. (especially since the price of Lifetime Membership has gone up since I bought it way back when)

Either you could bite the bullet and go pay for a copy of it for yourself (it's one of their Premium trainers), or I can post my save files here from the game like I said before...again provided that this site allows that (I guess I should look at the rules).

-Edit-
Well in the rather simplistic rules it doesn't seem to say anything either way about posting save files (just no warez or online game cheats/hax), so it should be fine to I guess?

-Moar edit-
So what I'm thinking I could do is make a default version of each character class with 1k skill points and post those, and then post two versions of the town.bsa -one where I have EVERYTHING unlocked and upgraded (my current one), and then a fresh one that just has whatever...99 million gold and ore, but no upgrades unlocked in case someone wants to pick and choose and (in the case of a couple of them) earn them on their own.

Draax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draax »

Sol wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm
Iosiff wrote:

Could you send a dropbox link with the characters?

Ermin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ermin »

Sol wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:12 pm
Nope, it's from CH and they don't allow their trainers to be shared. The trainers include info so it only works for the account holder, so it wouldn't work for you, and it would notify them it was posted elsewhere and that would get my lifetime account banned...which I wouldn't be happy about.

Either you could bite the bullet and go pay for a copy of it for yourself (it's one of their Premium trainers)
LOL! this is exactly what i was talking about... bad business practices will be the death of this community.

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

Sol wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:12 pm
or I can post my save files here from the game like I said before...again provided that this site allows that (I guess I should look at the rules).

So what I'm thinking I could do is make a default version of each character class with 1k skill points and post those, and then post two versions of the town.bsa -one where I have EVERYTHING unlocked and upgraded (my current one), and then a fresh one that just has whatever...99 million gold and ore, but no upgrades unlocked in case someone wants to pick and choose and (in the case of a couple of them) earn them on their own.
Thx for answer man, but nah. I have few heroes and i play with friend. I dont want mess with town.bsa and new character. Thats may ruin all our progress. But anyway thx again.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ok, I did the things I said and now here's a link to a dropbox folder with save files, 1 of each class type with the type as the name (ex. "Thief" the Thief), mind you the save files are random numerals (ex. 550300256.sav) but the names will show up in-game normally--and also included are two town.bsa files, one called PEASANTtown.bsa is a freshly made town with 99mil gold and ore, the other one, RICHtown.bsa is my own personal town with all buildings unlocked and upgraded as well as 99mil gold and ore.

In order to install it just download whatever you want and copy it into your game's save directory (if you're on steam it's .../common/Heroes of Hammerwatch/saves/), for the town files just select whichever you wanna use and delete either PEASANT or RICH off the front, depending on what you choose.

I'd suggest making back ups of your own saves and town.bsa file in case you decide you wanna revert back later.

[Link], enjoy!