Deep Rock Galactic

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by Extricated »

Does anyone know of any inventory editor hacks? I really want to unlock the time-limited cosmetics.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Extricated wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:12 am
Does anyone know of any inventory editor hacks? I really want to unlock the time-limited cosmetics.
Yeah thats a huge desire of mine as well lol

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Extricated wrote:
I don't think that there is a editor out there which can do that, im searching since months.
Your best option is to search for someone who got all the stuff and is ready to share his SaveGame.

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Does anyone know what the save editor values actually relate to? Looking to not have to grind 500 missions to unlock all the weapons and promotions but not 100 percent sure what I'm messing with here.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Okichobi wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:08 pm
Does anyone know what the save editor values actually relate to? Looking to not have to grind 500 missions to unlock all the weapons and promotions but not 100 percent sure what I'm messing with here.
In Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose Eexperimental.
Wait until the download is done, go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames (Make a Backup of your SaveGame :!: ), change the name of your normal SaveGame to the name of the experimental SaveGame and overwrite the experimeantal SaveGame with it, than start the game, use the Cheat Terminal in the Space Rig to get what you want.
The Cheat Terminal got the following options:
Add 10000 XP
Add 10000 Credits
Add 150 Resources
Add 10 Perk Points
Rotate Missions (useless for what you wanne do)
Unlock all Weapons
Unlock all Upgrades
Reset Upgrades (will delete all or almost all Upgrades which you have)
Advance Assignment (will complete your active Mission)
Give all Matrix Cores
Forge all Matrix Cores
Reset all Matrix Cores (will delete all or almost all Matrix Cores which you have)
Give random Matrix Core
If you just cheat all Stuff you may or may not be able to complete a few Milestones and or Achievments, the best way if you also want to get these things is probably to complete them in the experimental Game.
If you forge all Matrix Cores the normal way you can use the Speed Hack from CheatEngine to speed up the progress.

End the Game, again go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames than rename the experimental SaveGame to the Name of your normal SaveGame and overwrite the original SaveGame with it.
Go again to Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose "None" and wait until the Download is done.

Well it sounds much but it's easier as searching for the right Values in an Online-Editor which does not even show all SaveGame Informations :).
Last edited by Akira on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RyuOkami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyuOkami »

Extricated wrote:
if you download the experimental version and rename your main to save to "[example numbers]_Experimental_Player" you can use the cheat terminal to give yourself everything. simply switch back to the main branch and rename your save to what it was initially. and everything should persist. this method worked for me. of course back everything up before attempting this.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Well i also could just upload my SaveGame :).

Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Extricated »

RyuOkami wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:21 pm
Extricated wrote:
if you download the experimental version and rename your main to save to "[example numbers]_Experimental_Player" you can use the cheat terminal to give yourself everything. simply switch back to the main branch and rename your save to what it was initially. and everything should persist. this method worked for me. of course back everything up before attempting this.
This doesn't seem to work for cosmetics like the Party Hat, Steamy Helmet etc?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Extricated wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 pm
RyuOkami wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:21 pm
Extricated wrote:
This doesn't seem to work for cosmetics like the Party Hat, Steamy Helmet etc?

No you can't unlock limited Stuff.
As far i know you can only get limited Stuff by useing the SaveGame of someone who got the limited Stuff.

spamclassic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spamclassic »

How can I find No damage?
I can find ammo or material(because game show exact number) but can't find my health or monster's damage.
I want to be able to find it myself rather than wait for someone.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

As always, please enjoy!
Attachments
Deep_Rock_Galactic v25.CT
(92.22 KiB) Downloaded 833 times

Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Extricated »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:14 am
As always, please enjoy!
Thanks! Is there any chance you could release something that lets us unlock the limited-time cosmetics?

keuler5000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by keuler5000 »

Thank you :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

OmicronVega wrote:
As always, please enjoy!
As always great work, thank you.
It would be nice if could add "Insta pickaxe power atack".

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:
As always, please enjoy!
You have my seal of approval again (and a +1) Omicron. Excellent job. I tested everything, I updated my custom table, everything work, even my adjustable firerate. Though, I might have a small request. IDK if killerl3e4st will update his table on his side, but he had two extremely useful functions you don't have yet: instant pickaxe power attack and no damage (aka invincible). Could you check from his table page 10 if you can update these please? Thank you ;)