Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Post Reply
jombokits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by jombokits » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 pm

sorry for being out of topic but does anyone know how to equip a sword and pistol?

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 59

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by qweasdzxc17 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 pm

hbq0449 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:11 pm

who can figure out the hp, or cp. or exp multiplier... quite weird....and weapon proficiency is a weird things. float and double find nothing..
I suspect weapon proficiency is 2 bytes, just like skill proficiency.

CP is calculated based on level and updated every time the game loads, so pinning down that one might be tricky.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 59

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by qweasdzxc17 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:11 pm

jombokits wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 pm
sorry for being out of topic but does anyone know how to equip a sword and pistol?
Progress in story mode for unlock, around 70% - 80% completion.

jeggyresti
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by jeggyresti » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm

how do u use these codes i get shipping exe not ofund when pasting ctrl alt a?

User avatar
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by cdtrico » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 pm

jeggyresti wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm
how do u use these codes i get shipping exe not ofund when pasting ctrl alt a?
Copy/paste the whole code into the field you get after ctrl+at+a
Click on file-->Assign to current cheat table
(Change the name as you like)
Activate it.

User avatar
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by cdtrico » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:33 pm

jombokits wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 pm
sorry for being out of topic but does anyone know how to equip a sword and pistol?
If you follow the story Kirito will teach you, you then press Y on controller or X on keyboard when in the menu and have the cursor on the equipped sword.

jeggyresti
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by jeggyresti » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 pm

still wont work can someone upload table i no idea i keep getting errors etc when doing ctrl a pasting in script

jeggyresti
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by jeggyresti » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

compiled into cheat tbasle when i click on auto assemble script button nothing happens.......
how heck do u get cheats work ,I did ctrl a excuted script made table now i see auto assemble script button ,nothnig happens when i click it im lost.
normally when u click box it opens code up its not doing anything but saying auto assemble script

User avatar
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:16 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by Lukacross » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Where do you find the medal trader? I've found the shady market and that other guy who sells billions of mats

nimajneb34
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by nimajneb34 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 pm

just found out how to hack CP.
1. save your loadout / profile whatever it called (I am using chinese, It's first in the menu) at the console.
2. load an unused(empty) profile.
3. search 4 bytes CP value.
4. load your customized profile.
5. go outside and level up.
6. load an unused(empty) profile.
7. check CP value and search it.
8. you'll get 4 value, 2 for You and 2 for AfaSys.

If you need all attribute set to full(255) you'll probably need 39720 CP for total.
Edit: Did the same thing on SP.

User avatar
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:16 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by Lukacross » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm

nimajneb34 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 pm
just found out how to hack CP.
1. save your loadout / profile whatever it called (I am using chinese, It's first in the menu) at the console.
2. load an unused(empty) profile.
3. search 4 bytes CP value.
4. load your customized profile.
5. go outside and level up.
6. load an unused(empty) profile.
7. check CP value and search it.
8. you'll get 4 value, 2 for You and 2 for AfaSys.

If you need all attribute set to full(255) you'll probably need 39720 CP for total.
Edit: Did the same thing on SP.
Cp was easy to edit...all I did was level up. Search cp use 10 search new value and got it. Why so many steps for yours?

User avatar
wizzardice
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by wizzardice » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 pm

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 am

Code: Select all

{ Game   : SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-02-25
  Author : qweasdzxc17

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SAOFBNoMats,SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe,72 29 F8 89 41 10 48 83 B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 74 2F 48 8B 89)
registersymbol(SAOFBNoMats)

SAOFBNoMats+03:
  db 90 90 90


[DISABLE]

SAOFBNoMats+03:
  db 89 41 10

unregistersymbol(SAOFBNoMats)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49E1

"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49CA: 8B 41 10                 -  mov eax,[rcx+10]
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49CD: 48 89 CB                 -  mov rbx,rcx
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49D0: 85 D2                    -  test edx,edx
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49D2: 78 7D                    -  js SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe+5CF4A51
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49D4: 39 C2                    -  cmp edx,eax
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49D6: 89 C7                    -  mov edi,eax
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49D8: 0F 4C FA                 -  cmovl edi,edx
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49DB: 85 FF                    -  test edi,edi
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49DD: 74 72                    -  je SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe+5CF4A51
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49DF: 29 F8                    -  sub eax,edi
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49E1: 89 41 10                 -  mov [rcx+10],eax
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49E4: 48 83 B9 A0 00 00 00 00  -  cmp qword ptr [rcx+000000A0],00
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49EC: 74 2F                    -  je SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe+5CF4A1D
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49EE: 48 8B 89 A0 00 00 00     -  mov rcx,[rcx+000000A0]
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49F5: 89 7C 24 30              -  mov [rsp+30],edi
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49F9: C6 44 24 38 01           -  mov byte ptr [rsp+38],01
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF49FE: 48 85 C9                 -  test rcx,rcx
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF4A01: 75 07                    -  jne SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe+5CF4A0A
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF4A03: FF 15 BF BE BE 09        -  call qword ptr [SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe+F8E08C8]
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF4A09: CC                       -  int 3 
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF4A0A: 48 8B 01                 -  mov rax,[rcx]
"SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe"+5CF4A0D: 4C 8D 4C 24 30           -  lea r9,[rsp+30]
}
No items usage for enhancing and transforming.
May affect more than as stated, use with caution and let me know about any side-effects.

EDIT: Whoops, Register symbol on wrong line.
I found out you can essentially clone items/materials with this.

User avatar
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by cdtrico » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Lukacross wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm
nimajneb34 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 pm
just found out how to hack CP.
1. save your loadout / profile whatever it called (I am using chinese, It's first in the menu) at the console.
2. load an unused(empty) profile.
3. search 4 bytes CP value.
4. load your customized profile.
5. go outside and level up.
6. load an unused(empty) profile.
7. check CP value and search it.
8. you'll get 4 value, 2 for You and 2 for AfaSys.

If you need all attribute set to full(255) you'll probably need 39720 CP for total.
Edit: Did the same thing on SP.
Cp was easy to edit...all I did was level up. Search cp use 10 search new value and got it. Why so many steps for yours?
If you're capped out this is useful.
Lukacross wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 pm
Where do you find the medal trader? I've found the shady market and that other guy who sells billions of mats
Blue Haired NPC in the center of the lobby.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by CuteLittleGirl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 am

has anybody made a table yet?

User avatar
wizzardice
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by wizzardice » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:41 am

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 am
has anybody made a table yet?
here's one with everything that's been posted to this thread
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
(17.2 KiB) Downloaded 1338 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Devenge